[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Anon have you ever played willy wars before??? >The players

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cum.webm (909KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cum.webm
909KB, 1920x1080px
>Anon have you ever played willy wars before???
>The players wank their willies and whoever shoots the most willy milk get's to use the loser's bum as a fanny!!!
>I used to play with chinese keith but his sister told his parents and now he's not allowed to play any more!!
>We should have never let her watch! that's why no girls are allowed in willy wars anymore!
>My big fat willy used to always beat keith little brown chinky one!!! :D
>But then when i used his bum he'd make SO MUCH WILLY JUICE it was crazy!!! and he used to beg me to shoot my willy juice in his bum!!!
>l think it was so his parents wouldn't see alI the mess and get him in trouble, that's probably why he used to lick up aIl the willymilk too!
>>
File: 1342536282046.png (304KB, 722x768px) Image search: [Google]
1342536282046.png
304KB, 722x768px
Is that a typical amount of willy milk?
>>
>>37703082
>>37703481
stop samefagging you loser
>>
>>37703481
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL SAMEFAG DETECTED LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL FAGGOT LOSER NIGGER
>>
>>37703082
How do i get explosive orgasms like that?
I used to have them but nowadays I only dribble pathetically.
>>
>alI
i'm getting tired of telling you this anon
>>
>>37705568
Edging 7 Times a day for two weeks, then going all the way to your fave video
>>
>>37703082
do you workout in any way ? those thighs are hot
>>
God british people soubd retarded when they speak. All british slang sounds like baby babble and the accents are atrocious. America does english the right way.
>>
>>37703082
My balls are the same size as his and I'm a cumlet. Even when I was 18 I could only produce less than a tenth of that. What the fuck gives? Where is he storing that shit?
>>
>>37705773
I edge for weeks and still get the same load as when I go two times a day. This is a meme.
>>
>>37703082
>tfw i used the willy wars meme with the kid i baby sit
instead of bum i went with mouth
atleast i got my dick sucked
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.