[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women hate me? I mean they seem to hate me with a passion,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: we2w.jpg (30KB, 640x428px) Image search: [Google]
we2w.jpg
30KB, 640x428px
Why do women hate me? I mean they seem to hate me with a passion, even though they don't know me. I mean i add on Facebook women with 3k friends, and I get blocked, also in real life they seem to avoid me at great cost.
>>
Are you (originally) ugly?
>>
File: 1491046742536.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1491046742536.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
>>37702887
>tfw women like me but i hate them
>tfw the worse I treat them the more they like me
>>
>>37702903
Yes, but not that ugly, honestly, you know, the average "nice guy" ugly
>>
>>37702887
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck her right in da pussy
>>
>>37702936
If you're not a 8/10 then now woman will see you in a sexual way, which is clearly what you want.

It's not that hard to get female friends irl or online as long as you metaphorically cut your balls off and act like "one of the girls"
>>
>>37702887
You're low status
>>
>>37703749
>>37703908
A combination of those two probably. I've almost given up, I find it amusing sometimes that I repell them just by existing. This really shows the power of body language and aspect
>>
femanon here
have you tried being nice?
>>
They might be bitches, there might be just some tiny body language thing they consider to be a big red-flag.
>>
>>37704334
HAHAHAHAHA

fuck off roastie
>>
We only hate ugly men
>>
Are you shit at revealing your powerlevels?
>>
>>37702887
Women hate ugly or undesirable men. Women are so narcissistic and selfish that it is an insult to them if you try to get close to them. They are grossed out and offended by the audacity of you, as a lowly male to them, trying to get close to them.

This is how women are. Women who I have asked out and never did anything wrong to would call me gross and ugly and try to humiliate me. Though I never ever said anything negative or offensive to them.

That's just how western women are because they have huge egos and are narcissists. Remember it is female nature to be a product for men. Women exist to help and please men, their whole life is dedicate to beautifying and pleasing men. That is why God made them.
>>
>>37704317
Give up masturbation and you will become more fighty and higher status. But you probably won't want those women anymore. This is how life is.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.