[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey, little wagie, where have you gone? Hey, little wagie, what'dya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: singingpepe.png (103KB, 327x218px) Image search: [Google]
singingpepe.png
103KB, 327x218px
Hey, little wagie, where have you gone?
Hey, little wagie, what'dya do for fun?
Hey, little wagie, who's your Shekelstein?
Hey, little wagie, time for work.
Hey, little wagie, like clockwork.

It's a nice day to slave again
It's a nice day for a wage-cucking
It's a nice day to slave again

Hey, little wagie, time for a skills test.
Hey, little wagie, wanna do your best.
Hey, little wagie, 'valuation time.
Hey, little wagie, who's your Shekelstein?
Hey, little wagie, big crime

It's a nice day to slave again.
It's a nice day for a wage-cucking.
It's a nice day to slave again.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 384x384px
Another NEET reporting in. Enjoy your commute wagecucks :^}
>>
File: hellowagie.jpg (187KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
hellowagie.jpg
187KB, 1280x800px
>>37702211
And remember that the customer's always right, cagie-wagies.
>>
File: coffee_frog_buffering.gif (9KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
coffee_frog_buffering.gif
9KB, 300x250px
sllurrrppp
smack smack
siiiiiiippp
Oh, don't mind me I'm just finishing my coffee.
slluuuuuuuurrrrppp
>>
>>37702290
Hey. Hey. Hey! Im talking to you! Quit ignoring me, your coffee isnt going any where. Its too hot to drink anway. Now listen up. Are you listening? I said listen. You better start listening. Im being serious. Ok, now where was I
>>
>>37702184
>>37702211
>>37702257
Good goyim, have another tendy
>>
>>37702184
fuck off with these threads you fucking retards, i don't work by choice. fuck you.
>>
I'm a semi-wagie Im currently at uni and have a student office job where I do fucking nothing but reddit,youtube,netflix and twitch for 15 hours per week. After grad I hope to do the same at some decent paying office wagiecuck job :^) FUCK THESE WAGIES. As I type this I literally only have 1 hour to get to "work"
>>
File: Knmq3zc.jpg (161KB, 1437x908px) Image search: [Google]
Knmq3zc.jpg
161KB, 1437x908px
>>37702543
Bless your heart, wagie. I shall light a candle for you, but only after I've finished my coffee, gone for a jog, and caught up on reruns of all the latest and greatest police procedurals.

I'd invite you to come and join me, but you know what they say: Another day, another dollar.
>>
>>37702184
brilliant.
just sat getting high before i head off to slavery. that's put a smile on my face. thanks NEET friend
>>
File: best_coffee.jpg (62KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
best_coffee.jpg
62KB, 300x250px
>>37702543
SLUUURPPPP
what was that?
SLLLLUUURRPPP
>>
>tfw about to leave for work
Here goes another 9 hour day
>>
So when does the thread about the NEETS freaking out about being worthless/suicide start?
>>
>NEET logic
I guess the homeless have it made cuz they can live wherever they want? I guess beggars always know where their next meal comes from.
Quality of life NEETFAGS, quality of life.
>>
File: 1429200745129.jpg (253KB, 2048x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1429200745129.jpg
253KB, 2048x1447px
>>37702704
Remember, cagie-wagie: Those customer feedback surveys won't fill themselves out.
>>
>>37702699
Neets are too busy living life to the fullest. We don't care for any wagie activities, even suicide. Your kind are pathetic.
>>
File: 1496936947644s.jpg (9KB, 250x208px) Image search: [Google]
1496936947644s.jpg
9KB, 250x208px
Ahem, >>37702699

See >>37702257

After all, wouldn't want to get written up and subject to either coaching or further disciplinary action. Would you, cagie-wagie?
>>
>>37702184
>NEET masterrace on dem autismbux
>can sleep in nice and comfy every day
>some drunkard is yelling at the top of his lungs outside my apartment complex, he started at 6 am
>shut all doors/windows, put on AC for white noise, can still hear his ravings
>Ive been trying to sleep but this madman keeps yelling about how hes planning to kill people and how his brother (who lives in this apartment complex apparently) is a coward and a rat, and how he's going to break all the windows
>he keeps pacing up and down the sides of the building, screaming and throwing things
>called the cops on him to get him to go away
>cops show but he hides in the forest behind the apartment complex
>cops leave, he comes back and its 4x worse
>7:35 now and I just want to sleep again

guess ill just take a nap later in the day
>>
>>37702699
Right here, anonsamabananawhileIslammma.
>>37700070
>>
>>37702184
What tune is this supposed to be sung to?
>>
>>37703637
white wedding by billy idol obvz
youtube.com/watch?v=pmSHlutX1xo
>>
>>37703665
>obvz
I really fucking wish the redditors will be gassed one of these days.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.