[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't there more 160+ IQ guys who are open about their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: heidnik-legacy.jpg (62KB, 750x994px) Image search: [Google]
heidnik-legacy.jpg
62KB, 750x994px
Why aren't there more 160+ IQ guys who are open about their superiority?

Each one is at minimum worth 200 normal people, many through the compounding of their IQ could be worth millions of people...

Take this guy for example, he was openly 160+ IQ: Gary M. Heidnik

>At school, Heidnik did not interact with his fellow students, and refused to make eye contact

>When a well-meaning new female student asked, "Did you get the homework done, Gary?", he yelled at her and told her she was not "worthy enough" to talk to him

> Heidnik performed well academically and tested with an I.Q. of 148

>In 1975, Heidnik opened an account under the church's name with Merrill Lynch. The initial deposit was $1,500. Heidnik eventually amassed over $500,000 (US$ 1,092,440.80 in 2010).

>The marriage rapidly deteriorated after she found Heidnik in bed with three other women

>Heidnik forced his wife to watch while he had sex with other women

> accused him of repeatedly raping and assaulting her.

>examination revealed that she had been raped and sodomized and that she had contracted gonorrhea

>Heidnik abducted Josefina Rivera. By January 1987, he had five women held captive in the basement of his house at 3520 North Marshall Street in North Philadelphia.
The captives, who were all African-American women, were raped, beaten, and tortured.
>>
when you're so smart you just take everything by force.
he could've been a mobster in an earlier time.
>>
>Why aren't there more 160+ IQ guys who are open about their superiority?

Think you're better than everyone else because of a test is the trademark of an autist. If having an extremely high IQ meant that much most of them wouldn't be janitors. People respect leaders not social recluses who think they're above everyone.
>>
>>37701627
>US$ 1,092,440
>By January 1987, he had five women held captive in the basement of his house

wow, so he was not even wealthy and was a heinous criminal

remind me why i should look up to this """intelligent""" man
>>
>>37701691
>high iq
>janitors

Past a certain iq threshold, about 115 you're barred by most companies hiring....for shit tier jobs.

The police in the US use a test to screen out high iq people because they will be bored by the job and leave...

The fbi/secret service screen out low iq.

College graduates are advised to omit their degree from a CV if they're applying for a shit job like a bar tender.
>>
>>37701729
when was the last time you turned 1500 into 500k in the stock market in about 5 years...
>>
>open about their superiority?

man, people like that really are shit.
>>
Nice Reddit spacing you retarded faggot. Ever consider it's because people with 160+ IQ's are rare as fucking shit? You do realize that if you have an IQ that high you are probably a fucking famous scientist, businessman, philosopher, whatever.
>>
>>37701627
High IQ does not equate to success or actual intelligence.
>>
>>37701691
High iq people struggle to be leaders. leaders are generally 20 points smarter than those they lead. People smarter than that are too smart to empathize with those they lead and at best are advisers to the leader.

Anything more than a twenty point gap leads to a massive empathy gap because thought process is just so different.
>>
>>37701627
because when you tell somebody "I have a 160 IQ" they don't think "wow, this guy is super smart, we should take him seriously" they think "wow, this fucking nerd thinks he's so much smarter and better than everbody else, fuckin loser, fuck him"

also, how is your story of a 148 IQ guy being a complete autist in class and raping a bunch of women an example of superiority?
>>
>>37701627
>Each one is at minimum worth 200 normal people

worth what? not even kidding, tell why they are worth more
>>
>>37701627
>Heidnik suffered a lifelong problem of bed wetting
>Dropped out of highschool ... twice
>Dropped out of university
>Multiple admissions to psychiatric hospitals
>Attempted suicide at least 13 times
>Mail order bride from the Philippines ... couldn't even keep a hold of her
>Got laid ... with multiple 'tards and blacks
>The one spic he managed to kidnap convinced him to let her with a promise to return ... she called the police instead.
>His initial defense against kidnapping was that "the women were already in the house when he moved in
>Spent 17 years of his life in prison
>Executed at 55
Clearly IQ ain't enough to stop you being a complete failure of a human being
>>
>>37701627
>Take this guy for example, he was openly 160+ IQ: Gary M. Heidnik
>>Heidnik performed well academically and tested with an I.Q. of 148
Don't tell me you think your IQ is 160+ anon.
>>
>>37702994

Thank you for being a voice of reason in this dog's arse of a thread.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.