[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think every redditor is a cuck? There's tons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1494319171764.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
1494319171764.png
88KB, 568x548px
Why do people think every redditor is a cuck? There's tons of based shitlords on places like the_donald
>>
>>37701199
If you like Reddit so much then you should go there and never return.
>>
>>37701199
You have to go back. Why are you even on this board posting about politics normie?
>>
Because everyone on 4Chan is a cuck who thinks they are edgy for saying reddit sucks.
>>
the stereotype exists because the majority
same as tumblr
>>
Oh boy here we go xD
>>
>>37701267
yeah but if they come here from reddit they're probs not some numale cuck, they're probs a shitlord like OP said
>>
Because people with nothing else in their life take obscene pride in their preferred Mongolian sheep herding emporium
>>
>>37701229
>Because everyone on 4Chan is a cuck

just cuck my shit up f am
>>
>>37701199

You're a minority on your site and you're subject to all kinds of special rules and censorship meant to keep you down because the majority of reddit is cucks and women you know this.
>>
>>37701199
some redditors are ok like tumblrinaction and the donald but most are numales
>>
>>37702267
Nice reddit post
>>
>>37701199
>based
>shitlords
>r/the_donald
You have to go back. I don't think all redditors are literal cucks, but they're all insufferable and obnoxious. The kind of person that's trying really hard to fit in somewhere and just makes his presence known at all times even though no one really wants him around.
https://youtu.be/Qb5HlrwBD7Q
>>
>>37703828
fuck off you nigger cuck faggot
>>
>>37701199
>based shitlords
dude c'mon
>>
>>37704288
Everything this sub has become is based on organic meme magic and high energy free basing of epic shitlordian proportions. We're at a crescendo of light speed no brakes extreme high energy. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT let this little mod drama bullshit allow the brakes of this deplorable freedom train be applied. It's no brakes fucking warp speed from now until Nov 8th!! Any donations made go through donaldjtrump.com. Mobilize to get the vote out not to hatch some bumfuck scheme! Keep the energy sky high so Pepe gets his penthouse!! Do it for him. These are his memes that have come from his dreams.
>>
>>37703828
Are we not also cucks or have a culture or post pepes?(wageslave, NEET, telling people to leave) I agree on the other stuff.
>>
File: 1495274150274.png (75KB, 1229x417px) Image search: [Google]
1495274150274.png
75KB, 1229x417px
Irregular reminder

4chan has become and entirely new beast over the past two or so years. We haven't seena population influx like this since 08 and 1. Whether I like or not, idiots like OP are fast making up the backbone of lurkers and posters.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.