[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw don't enjoy music anymore >don't enjoy vidya

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497148937679.jpg (29KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
1497148937679.jpg
29KB, 258x248px
>tfw don't enjoy music anymore
>don't enjoy vidya anymore
>don't enjoy 4chan anymore
>when I try to do any of these things it actually feels like work
it's been like this for about a year, getting progressively worse. what's wrong with me? i can't live life like this. is there any hope to bounce back from this?
>>
>when I try to do any of these things it actually feels like work
Die already
>>
It's been that way for 6 years for me, everything I do is simply a hellish routine

I get nothing out of any of this except pain but I can't stop because there's nothing else

I wake up and do these things not because I want to, but because I am a prisoner of my own mind, escaping from this prison is nearly impossible in my circumstances
>>
>>37701097
the only thing i fear more than living is dying and missing my only chance at life. but don't worry, i won't last much longer if goes on like this
>>
File: 1497341331904.jpg (77KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
1497341331904.jpg
77KB, 500x305px
>>37701130
>It's been that way for 6 years for me
>mfw this could on for a long time
>>
>>37701059
Do you have a job, do you work out, do you have other hobbies? Spend time doing something else.

I've been at the same point, then I worked shifts at the factory for 8 weeks, mindless manual labor, barely having interactions with others. Free time was spent running, sleeping and keeping up with chores. After first week I couldn't wait to get out of work to listen to music on the way home. Same with other things I had grown tired of.
>>
File: me next.jpg (699KB, 683x935px) Image search: [Google]
me next.jpg
699KB, 683x935px
Luckily I still enjoy music but everything else feels like a chore. I can't concentrate either, everything is like a fog to me. Today i just opened the dictionary sitting on my desk and started reading definitions. I think I might just read the whole thing just to see what its like to read the whole dictionary. It was sort of interesting and it takes little attention span because each definition is pretty short so I can move onto the next one before i lose focus
>>
>>37701059
>>37701132
if you're unemployed, get a job. if you are employed, explore new hobbies. and actually put some time in to each one you try. do this until you find something exciting that you enjoy doing or you hate doing new things so much that you'll have a a renewed interest in your old hobbies
>>
>>37701198
Work your way up to the Bible, dictionary-reader.

Godspeed.
>>
>>37701191
i'm afraid i wouldn't be able to hold a job because my sleep schedule is EXTREMELY fuck up. I'll usually wake up at about 4 in the afternoon and go to sleep at 8 in the morning. and I don't even consistently do that. some times i'll stay up for 24 hours sometimes for only 8 hours

i dunno how to fix it. ive tried staying up and going to sleep early but the routine never sticks and got right back to what i was doing
>>
>>37701393
A job fixes your sleeping schedule instantly, trust me. Or you get a job at night. I guess bartender at a club that's open from 10pm to 5am isn't your thing, but in my country there's a delivery company that specialized in night time courier services. A friend of mine plays is driving for them 10 to 6 every night, snoozing in the van when there's not much to do, earning big bucks anyway.

You'll find something if you're serious about getting your life on track.
>>
>>37701582
>plays
What the fuck phone!?
>>
>>37701059

Your dopamine levels are screwed up. It's time to die.
>>
>>37701059
>tfw don't enjoy music anymore
classic anhedonia. same for everything else. but for music, just go on spotify or whatever and choose some random playlist from a genre you've never listened to. even if it some gay pop playlist just try something new. as for vidya and 4chan, you should just take a break from them. it's summer anyway, not like there's anything good being posted here anyway.

fill your time with other shit. start going /out/, pick up drawing, compose music on your computer, or get /fit/. humans aren't meant to sit in front of computers all day
>>
>>37701059
Sounds like you need to find a constructive hobby where you're actually making something.
>>
File: 1497222484793.jpg (255KB, 727x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1497222484793.jpg
255KB, 727x1004px
>>37701059

Same here anon.
The only exciting thing in my life is a good happening. Too bad the happenings I care about are cared less than the happenings everyone else enjoys.
Gave up on many 4chan boards. Its like the walls of nothingness are closing in.
Nothing really entertains me much anymore.
>>
advice: find better vidya
>>
File: 1497333252253.gif (1008KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1497333252253.gif
1008KB, 500x400px
>>37701059
Happines is only true when shared
>>
>>37701780
i played only partriciancore vidya and i even those do nothing for me anymore. i played grand strategy (paradox games), the witcher games, red orchestra, the souls games, morrowind- all the stuff that gets shilled constantly on /v/
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.