[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not sure if this is an unoriginal post, and I don't know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 8zrVB1T.jpg (159KB, 954x539px) Image search: [Google]
8zrVB1T.jpg
159KB, 954x539px
Not sure if this is an unoriginal post, and I don't know if this counts as a "meet up" thread. So I hope this isn't against the rules.

Has anyone ever done a group meet through here? I wanted to go to an anime con at the end of the month but like many of you, I have absolutely no friends who even remotely share any interests with me, let alone want to go to a con.

I think it'd be a great experience to see what robots are like irl.
>>
Just look up reddit meetups and you'll get an idea as to what it would be like
>>
File: post-51-0-34364500-1438377176.jpg (51KB, 370x490px) Image search: [Google]
post-51-0-34364500-1438377176.jpg
51KB, 370x490px
I have zero friends too, I like anime and playing games online. I'm a perverted 22 year old khv, but I have been asked many times why dont I have a gf....feels bad. Lets go to this con if its not too far away from me. Or we can hang out online...
>>
>>37700685
I'd be game for a meetup, but anime is fucking cancer. Why couldn't the robot meetup just be like in a park or something?
>>
>>37700711
Wouldn't reddit groups be a bit different from robots?
>>37700758
It's in south Florida, if you can make it i'll meet you there. If not we can hang online too. But I only really play LoL...
>>37700773
They will have vidya too...
>Why couldn't the robot meetup just be like in a park or something?
Wouldn't a park be a little awkward? I mean what is there to do at a park for a group of socially awkward people? At least at a con there are things to look at and people to talk to. And if worse comes to worse you can leave the group and still have something to do.
>>
File: 2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg (331KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg
331KB, 800x1203px
>>37700814
I only really play LoL too...!!! I live in South Texas and I need a vacation, I could probably make it famalam. My League name is: [spolier] JeM iZ iNFaMoS[/spolier]
>>
>>37700906
I'll add you now then. My league name is " Anime ls Real "

"is" is spelled with an L not an i
>>
>>37700944
Opening now and we can talk about this con!
>>
i used to frequent a large Scandinavian computer forum. since I just moved to a different town and had no friends I attended a forum meet.

and since nobody knew me I could be whoever I wanted so I became chad mcdudeson the pussy slayer.

we were around 10 people meeting in some guys apartment all guys except for the gf of another member. they were all typical nerds and really into talking about their computer stuff. I just had an old PowerBook g3 so I couldn't even talk all that computer stuff.
so me and the girl got to talk and we really hit it off. we had a couple of drinks when she got up to "go to the toilet" I took the hint and followed her. her bf knew what was up and started protesting. she shut him up with "oh so im not allowed to go to the toilet?" he was a typical beta and shut up then. but you could feel his anger and jealousy.

so in the toilet we made out I fingered her a bit, she was small maybe 5" thin, with petite breasts, shaven and dripping wet. I got a small blowjob for starters and we went out to the others. by then everybody knew what had happened and I said I have to leave to go to some other party. she got mad at her bf for being jealous and making me not feel welcome and went after me.
we sat in my car making out when she said let's get out of here. we drove to my place and fucked several times. her kept calling her all night until she turned it off. the next day i dropped her off at home. I only saw her once after that and she still was with that guy.

that was the most alpha thing i had ever done in my life and nobody will believe it if I tell this today because everybody knows what an autistic robot I am.

so yeah I'd be up for a meeting.
>>
>>37701079
No way, easy girls like that exist. I believe you, I can't believe that guy didn't realize what was happening right in front of him.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-14-10-43-12.png (253KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-14-10-43-12.png
253KB, 480x854px
>>37701124
found her on Facebook. cant believe she is still together with that guy. they have a kid too. her face is a little jewish but her body is fine.
>>
>>37701197
Yeah she's cute! Nice.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.