[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I cure scraggly beard? I'm balding so much that I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot.png (453KB, 781x579px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
453KB, 781x579px
how do I cure scraggly beard? I'm balding so much that I need to cut it down to 1/4 inch maybe even go full bald so I at least want a decent beard. Pic related.

>inb4 just let it grow X months
it doesn't work for me I've gone beard for full year hoping it would
>>
>>37700212
You don't. It's luck of the draw. If you're <25 it'll get thicker as you get older or if increase test levels, but rogaine beards are a meme.

Just shape it as best you can. You have too much underneath and your mustache is scraggly. Trim them both inwards and cut to accentuate your jawline.

t. beardlet
>>
>>37700458
are you implying if I'm under 25 I can go on testosterone to get beard gains I'd otherwise miss out on? that's enough reason for me to start roiding
>>
>>37700212
your beard is fine, anon. Try growing it out a bit so it gets some shape.
Don't let the "neckbeard" meme discourage you, it's where most of the beard grows for many men. As long as you have a connected moustache and some hairs on your face you'll pull it of and be fine.
>>
>>37700493
Uh, sure. I really just meant that exercise would help.

If you can lose a little bit of weight it'd be good, too. You need to have a thin face to pull off a thin beard well.
>>
>>37700667
I don't have to worry too much there. I'm dropped 20kg since around last June and I'm still dropping (probably going to keep going till under 60kg). Been lifting too since Christmas and took up running mornings 3 times a week. The "lifting boosts your testosterone" is something I'm pretty skeptical of though.
>>
Minoxidil. Just put some wherever you want it to grow and in 3 months you'll see some good progress.
>>
>>37700212
dangies can you fuck off back to tinychat with the rest of your edgelord fucking UNIRONICALLY wrist slitting on cam degenerate dumbass friends
>>
>>37701231

anon i'm sorry you don't have friends

please don't be this kind of rude
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.