[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucking the same hoes it took me a while to realize that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

File: 88.jpg (67KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
88.jpg
67KB, 480x637px
>fucking the same hoes
it took me a while to realize that Guys share roasties, actually share them

not as in run a train on her but
>You fuck her for a month (January)
>I fuck her for a month (February)

this is a thing and everyone is pretty much okay with it on every level

im not talking about couples, or cuckery i mean just causal sexs
>>
Yup. Why do you think so many of us get pissed off that we get stuck having to try and woo her on a date when she basically just bounces between guys like that?
>>
>>37699374
i forgot to add that guys want to share girls not in a cuck way but to show he doesnt give a fuck

i guy offered me a girl he already fucked and he was like yea she would fuck you

Then he went to fuck this other girl that he hasnt fucked yet, and that other girl was under the spell of that 1 guy who sent her to me

it was like she had to fuck me for him

idk this shit is fucking weird
>>
File: 2132.png (7KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
2132.png
7KB, 254x199px
>>37699409
i had no idea that sharing girls is what guys do

lmao

sharing girls just sounds like the dumbest shit ever

>TFW too dumb to understand what /sharing/ girls means

i thought they dont actually cycle girls they have already fucked and pass them onto other friends
>>
>>37699449
No, it's pretty common. A lot of them start doing it in middle school.
It's one of the reasons I put in minimal effort at dating. If females like a male they don't make you jump through a bunch of hoops. I didn't think every girl was like that and ended up jumping through hoops once, never again.
But yeah a lot of these guys will even pull MFM 3 ways since they're bi, they just trying to not let the girls know they do that on the down low.
It's part of why I try to avoid women that are taken, I think the guys they are with are more likely to contract a disease and pass it off to them. Can you imagine how humiliating it'd be to act like some lovey dovey faggot trying to date her all old fashioned, and traditional like, while she leads you on fucking those guys on the side for months. Then when you do finally hit it you catch an STD.
>>
>>37699516
delete this

so there is no solution man there is no solution there is no solution there is no solution
>>
>chads pass over woman to eachother

im not surprised
chads pump and dumb ugly whores that don't want to settle with betas and keep the 8/10 on the side. the one that he actually puts time in

i had a friend that used to do this. (im just a beta that fixes computers)
>>
>>37699554
It's nothing to get upset about. A lot of the times I make friends, kinda secret agent like a spy. They like to confide in me. Typically I don't let anyone know about any of this type of stuff at all. It tends to let me know what girls to avoid. Gotta tell you when you fail to charm a girl and she falls in with one of those guys you just shake your damn head. They think you're just ghosting them because you're playing some hookup game or something, they don't realize you know a bit more than they think you do.
>>
>>37699426
You are so right it was like this in highschool but I turned down every offer because I felt entitled to get a pure 10/10 virgin. So far I have dated a druggie with tatts, a cute red head fatty that was into cuckolding, some girl that acted like she was a gangster, and a borderline schizo. All of them fucked in the head, one day I'll find my sweet virgin queen
>>
>>37699590
Not that I do that anymore, I always hated gossip. Would just get a lot of fragmented collaborating stories from different people. One of the reasons why I'm a loner it's rather shocking how much people work together to do this kind of stuff.
>>
>>37699691
>One of the reasons why I'm a loner it's rather shocking how much people work together to do this kind of stuff.
What I mean is, I typically assume they're playing an angle with someone else for something when they show an interest in me.
>>
Yeah I already seen this happen. I would never share a girl or fuck some whore that my friend already fucked. The worst things that come to my mind are:
>she tells everyone your friend has the bigger one
>she gets pregnant and assumes that you must be the father
>you catch STDs
holy fucking shit.
>>
>>37699785
>>she gets pregnant and assumes that you must be the father
>>you catch STDs
That would be so rage inducing. I don't understand how people are fine with that stuff.
>>
File: 1495328264379.png (409KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
1495328264379.png
409KB, 1144x888px
>>37699374
Fuck off chadtard

FUCK OFFFFFG REEEEEE
>>
>>37699700
I get that feeling, too. They love to gossip about each grain of dirt but not about you? Thinking about that pisses me off. Though to me this girl sharing shit is another level.
>>
>>37700368
I usually would hear back about what people were saying about me if they didn't say it to me directly. Sort of thing never really made me angry, it's usually just petty superficial stuff or they just have no clue what they're talking about and spreading false rumors. To tell you the truth I actually started a few false rumors about myself, a bit of a disinformation campaign to deflect away criticisms from things which do get under my skin.

Never really cared much about the women trading thing, figured it was karma. Not like I want that one when there are lots of other girls out there. Not like they're any worse off for it, always personally believed they'd be better off with me but, that's just a part of the karma thing, you know what I mean.
>>
>>37699592
but anon, you are no longer deserving of a sweet virgin queen
>>
Well yeah, it's almost like the rules and social norms surrounding casual sex are actually pretty """casual"""
>>
File: e0f.jpg (6KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
e0f.jpg
6KB, 250x232px
>>37700719
Fuck you anon, I deserve the best
>>
>>37700776
your actions speak otherwise. regardless, best of luck to you.
>>
i discovered this in highschool.
ironically i ended up becoming friends with all these girls because i was the only guy not trying to have sex with them.
all my friends probably fucking hated me and thought i was trying to steal their GFs, one of them blamed me directly for his break up.

they would ask me if the guys are genuine and i would tell them no.
they all got an STD one time and had to do the whole clinic, carry around a card bullshit because they were all fucking the same girl, it was hilarious looking back on it and how i knew my "friends" were fucking stooges.
>>
>>37700794
You sound like a shit friend and therefore shit person.
>>
>>37699516
My older brother did this with his friends sometimes invite one girl over for like 6 different guys to fuck. Normalfags and roasties are disgusting one track minded things.
>>
>>37700819
yeah, you're right, i was being a shit "friend" because i wasn't lying to the girls when they asked me if the guys that were pumping and dumping were being genuine.
>telling the truth is being a shit person
lulz
>>
File: wise2.jpg (101KB, 640x769px) Image search: [Google]
wise2.jpg
101KB, 640x769px
Daily reminder that if you are friendzoned
1. you act like a super beta
2. you are ugly

Men and women CANNOT be JUST friends because shit like this happens
>>
>>37700905
Why would you try to cock block your friends like that? Besides it's not like those girls care if they end up sleeping with those guys and getting std's anyway.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.