[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C'mon and sit down. Have a drink or two, no politics, no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_5986.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5986.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
C'mon and sit down.
Have a drink or two, no politics, no extreme shitposting. Just have a seat and lets all talk about how things're going.
>>
Just a tonic water for me thanks. Well I just found out that my mom was just the same as the stays
Slept around went to college and "settled down" with my dad at age 30. Kinda makes me feel like a pice of shit Desu
>>
Eh, nothing much. Just increasing my desire to kill myself everyday, with it exponentially increasing by 2. It is unfortunate however that no matter how many nooses I make, no matter how much bleach I drink, no matter how many samurai I hire, I just can't seem to die desu
>>
I just wish girls would be nice, gentle and tender. I know male members of biker gangs and former convicts that are much kinder and empathetic that women. But I want a child and a family, so I still look for a kind girl.
>>
Margarita with 10oz of tequila, 2 of sec, and two whole uncut limes poorly blended in

>bed bug infestation causing me to lose sleep
>scars all over body
>now on face
>have tried everything
>>
>>37698971
>gets in bed
>wants to die

>wake up
>wants to die

I don't know if I should be thankful or regretful that I can't get guns. A gun is literally the quickest and most painless way to finish it. Fuck, sometimes I walk in the street and I just wish I had a shotgun to shoot myself right at the moment.
>>
I'm fucking up university solely because of my awful procrastination

no matter what I do I can't shake it, I'm contemplating selling my ps4 and computer at this point to make it through uni
>>
I'm going to EDC this weekend and I'm nervous as all hell! Not only do I have to drive on a restricted license, I have to finish installing my subwoofer tomorrow in order to have any fucking sound in my car!
Drinking and smoking herb to try to relax and sleep
>>
>>37698971
>no politics
*takes my glass of water and walks out of the bar*
>>
File: 1495768714936.jpg (66KB, 656x555px) Image search: [Google]
1495768714936.jpg
66KB, 656x555px
>>37699991
I know that feel

If my history major wasn't so fucking easy, I'd be flunking out
>>
>>37698971
I'll have an absinthe, louched. Not because of the alcohol % but because I want to know what it tastes like. Plus louching looks like it looks cool.

Procrastinating for an 80% finals exam.
>>
>>37700512
How about Absinthe + Champagne? They were Hemingway's favourite.
>>
>>37701007
I recall that, yeah.

I don't enjoy wine or beer, except dessert wines so desserty that they are no longer really wines, like a muscat or something
>>
File: Dq3Npab.jpg (61KB, 1000x726px) Image search: [Google]
Dq3Npab.jpg
61KB, 1000x726px
>>37698971
can I get a Cuba Libre?

I got no idea what to do with my life and I still dont have a drivers license but I live in the first world so I guess everything is ok
>>37699989
i am with you there on the gun thing man
>>
>>37701045
Dessert wines are good. Have you ever tried craft beer? You can look at the top rated beers in your state if you're in the states on beeradvocate.com and some of them are really very good
>>
>>37698971
I'd like a tequila sunrise

Well I been wanting to take black cock in the ass and become a hot transexual but it's too late I have grown a beard, my height has reached 6'1 and only whores with tattoos/ dyed hair want to fuck me...
What should I do?
>>
>>37698971

I'll just have a tonic water, thanks, I've started to move away from alcohol for now.

Things are going pretty well, I guess. I've started running again, which has done lots for my weight loss. I started at 95 kg, and now I'm down to 85 kg after two weeks of decent diet and exercise. I've also incorporated some calisthenics and stretching into my routine, so for the first time in my life I'm flexible and have core strength. I've always been fairly athletic, but I've realised that strength is almost pointless without a degree of endurance.

My whole plan is to run away from home and join the French Foreign Legion. I turned 18 in March, but I don't see myself becoming a real adult without distancing myself from everything I already know. I want to really challenge myself, both mentally and physically. I figure that joining the Legion will teach me lots about the outside world, which is important for what I want to do later in life.

I'm travelling to Europe in around two months. My family thinks I'm going on a Gap Year (it's a tradition for students in Australia, not sure about elsewhere in the West) but I'm gonna skip my return flight to Sydney and instead take a bus from Berlin to Aubagne, France, where the French Foreign Legion accepts potential recruits. I can't say I'll miss anyone, mostly because I'm determined to strike out on my own and make something of myself the old-fashioned way. I feel like I was always gonna pull something like this.

It shouldn't take too long for my family to realise I'm not coming back, probably only a few weeks. I wouldn't put it past my Mum to contact the airline and ask if I boarded my return flight to Australia. I'm not sure how she'll react when they tell her. I just hope my younger sister doesn't do anything too embarrassing like start a missing person campaign on Facebook.
>>
File: pingo.jpg (236KB, 800x539px) Image search: [Google]
pingo.jpg
236KB, 800x539px
I'll try your favorite beer barkeep.

I feel like I've developed the same infatuated feelings for a girl all over again, just like the crushes you'd get for girls in high school. I don't know what to do, but the loneliness is really getting to me. I can only smoke weed and listen to sad music alone for so long.

>>37699526
My mom was kinda a Stacy. Got pregnant with Chad's kid and then divorced him a year later, only to marry my dad for financial support. I don't think you should feel bad about it though, realizing your parents aren't perfect is tough.
>>37699991
Procrastination is hell. I feel the same way, I honestly just can't do anything for university if I don't force myself to sit in a library.
>>37701055
>I live in the first world so I guess everything is ok
This always made me feel worse, since I know someone else would be able to do so much more with my life.
>>
I'll have a glass of water, thanks.

So I got As in all my classes, first year of university. I'm... relieved, to say the least. I used to be a pretty average student. But I've been applying myself a lot more lately.

I'm also starting to question what I want, relationship wise. I didnt have a gf at all in my first year of uni, but I've been playing a ton of Persona 5 and I really like Makoto. It's like, I'm gaining relationship satisfaction out of a videogame instead of real life, but I feel just fine about it. Maybe because it's summer.

I don't know, man. I'm just kinda drifting. I'm trying to find confidence in myself. I'm a relatively attractive guy, at least a 6 or 7 out of 10, but I'm 5'6. I never used to be insecure of my height but it's been bad as of late.

I think it's because I started visiting this board, and the "manlet" meme made me aware of my height, down to the inch.

I don't know why I'm here. I don't know why I don't have a gf. I don't know what the future holds. But I wanna have a conversation with someone.
>>
>>37701111
How long are you staying in the legion? I'd be pissed if a friend or family member pulled that.
>>
>>37701067
>Have you ever tried craft beer?
I don't think so, but my cousins love it. I might try one some time, but I don't really like the taste of beer at all (which sucks because most of my family and extended family love beer and/or wine). I do like my scotch whiskeys though. My older cousin opened one for his birthday (Aberlour, 60%) and said he was glad to see someone at the party enjoying it.

Actually, my university has a craft beer club. $5 entry IIRC.
>>
>>37701151

It's a minimum of 5 years, but you're eligible for French citizenship afterwards, which is a big motivational factor. I'll be 23 when I leave. If all goes well, I might never have to return to Australia.

I'm hoping to join the 2nd Foreign Parachute Regiment, for anyone else interested.
>>
Shot of vodka and leave the bottle. I just dont care about anything. Im supposed to love or atleast be comfortable with myself if i want to succeed but i cant even do that. My whole life feels like a bad simulation. I cant even imagine myself being on a date or having sex because i'd get a panic attack.
>>
worked a shitty job for a week and then got a termination notice. ontop of that they made promises and then broke them on the first day, the working conditions were so bad i think if i had a good laywer i could sue them. anyway they tried to tell me the termination was a mistake but i insisted on it since i couldnt imagine going there for another week. now im afraid they will somehow retaliate because i have no clue about all this legal stuff.
>>
at work sitting at a post kinda fallon lonely. anyone wanna chat
>>
>>37701831
Whatcha working?
>>
Going through babby's first heart break. Don't ever wanna try this love shit again.
>>
>>37701844
Paramedic in a semi big city
>>
I'll take some mead. And if someone in a similar position like mine can reply that would make my day.

I've been thinking lately at how my family treated me like a piece of shit for all my existence: Always encouraging bad habits, feeding me junk food and not giving a shit about me. Mother abused me psychologically and physically + never allowed me to hang out with friends, never loved me, dad never showed interest in the slightest until it was too late. Eventually they would buy me a videogame just so i wouldn't look sad all the day. Then when i grew up a fat depressed and friendless being and i failed highschool multiple times they blamed me. I never got any help in life besides the few friends i made that care about me and want me to succeed in life. I feel bad for disappointing them but i just can't make it like this.

I'm using r9k as therapy, just to get things off my chest and to not feel alone
>>
>>37702028

I was in a similar situation, which is why I'm planning to bail.

I grew up genuinely scared of my abusive mother, and my father was never really around. I used to spend most of my time hiding somewhere in the garden as a kid, so I got used to being alone. I also formed the habit of comfort-eating, which meant I was pretty chubby for the longest time. It was only around 16 - 17 that I recognised it as a problem as started lifting to solve it.

I spent the first half of my life being overly passive, and the second half being aggressive and guarded - both are probably just coping mechanisms. I guess my mother accidentally taught me to counter anger with anger, and overwhelm the other person.

Things were mostly normal at school, and I've never had trouble making friends, but I'm not sure if I even know how to open up to other people. I've had girlfriends before, but I'll always bail knowing that it can't go anywhere because of my trouble connecting. People always look to me as the person to solve problems, as a shoulder to cry on, but all I really want is to give up and rely on someone else, even just for one night. I'm attracted to independent, slightly shy bookish girls, but because of how I look/act, I usually end up with the daddy issue types.

Things are better now, but only because my personality grew bigger than my mother's. I sometimes wonder if my childhood made me a stronger person, or just stunted and uncaring. She thinks we're on good terms now, but I'm going to enjoy leaving them all behind and knowing they can't sleep at night, wondering where I am.

What's the rest of your story, Anon?
>>
>>37701223
>>37701223
Do this mate, but when you land in France, inform your family immediatly of your intentions. Don't put them through the hell of thinking that your dead/alive.
>>
>>37702433
thanks for replying, here's the cont: At the moment i'm dropping out of highschool, never had gfs. Currently living with my dad wich hates me for my failures. Haven't seen my friends in 2 months and i don't have the strenght to even talk to anyone right now. I'm almost fit at least... I've been in a bad mood for about 5 months, had some breakdowns aswell. The last 2 weeks have been really good up until today when real life issues fucked me hard, to add onto that i just witnessed how my whole family told me nobody gives a shit about me.
I feel betrayed. I hope i can move out as soon as possible, i can't see my self living like this anymore. I can't really think right now, but i've been through so much shit that i'll be able to get over it.
>>
>>37698971
I'll have a beer as usual.

>meet oneitis years after breaking off contact
>send her somewhat mixed signals about having had a crush on her, and still doing
>she sends me somewhat mixed signals about having had a crush on me as well
There's a real chance we could start over, but she's in a relationship and won't take the gamble and make the first step. Is it okay for me to ask out a girl in a relationship in this constellation?
>>
>>37702716
post screenshot of message, can't be sure that you're interpreting this correctly familia
>>
>>37698971
I'll have a cold beer please.

I have felt nothing but broken for a very long time now. I was absolutely in love with this woman. I saw us building a future together. She was everything I ever wanted. It was great. Until she left me for Chad. I just want to die. I cannot feel anything, I am completely numb, and this happened a long time ago. I tried talking to other women and even fucked a hooker but nothing changed. I feel emotionally damaged. I cannot feel anything for anyone but her.
>>
>>37698971
I need something strong to forget.

I had a moment like this just today, I've been cringing over it ever since it happened.

>call up sound production guy at my company to get radio ads produced, he's asking questions about stuff
>I've been there for like 3 months, barely know what I'm doing, very inexperienced, nobody tells me fucking anything
>he asks if I've sent the scripts to branding to have them checked that their okay
>"Oh, uh, I don't know if that's that necessary?"
>he gets a pissed tone in his voice
>"It's totally necessary, absolutely necessary!"
>goes on for a bit about how I need to have them checked, forwards them on to branding who contact me and ask where I've sent these, how I've booked them in, etc.
>I have no clue, fumble through the whole thing, feel like shit all day

I know he wasn't really mad and just trying to help but still. I've done so many cringy things in my life because I'm dumb, and I keep reliving them at the worst moments even if they're minuscule.
>>
File: 1477340014485.jpg (51KB, 546x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477340014485.jpg
51KB, 546x550px
ill have a red stripe
all of my old friends have moved on and are doing cool things like going to college or joining the military, while im stuck in my home town doing jack shit all day. honestly iv been living a surreal life style for the past year and i feel like my life has no direction
>>
>>37702716

You want my 2 cents? Either way, mixed signals or not, don't ask her out unless you're prepared to fight her current boyfriend. If you're sure you can murk him, go for it, because at least you'll have some stories to tell afterwards.

It's a sad fact about this world, but these days you can't succeed without trampling on someone else. If you think she's worth it - go for it, but you're making someone else's life miserable at the same time. It's probably helpful to remember that, if you pull this off, you're probably gonna have to deal with another beta trying to get with her at some point.

You've got a shitty worst-case scenario, though. If it all goes wrong, you'll have a broken body and a broken ego.
>>
>>37702676

Is there anyway you can escape it all? I don't just mean moving out, but changing everything about your life?
>>
I'll just take a water, still to early.

I think I'm losing my mind, working at a slow convenience store with white led lights and nothing but my thoughts and a book is slowly cracking me. I already had problems getting carried away when in my own head so this is just each day is a new spiral down the hole of "why am I so alone".
>>
I keep getting Hornier and Hornier by the day. my gf has a low sex drive, and I used to have too but lately ive been getting turned on by the slightest touch. when she doesnt want sex then it creates friction. ive been jacking off twice a day now but it doesnt calm the urges.

shes a very heavy sleeper so i fondle her in her sleep. last night ive managed to fuck her in her sleep, a fetish of mine. it was very exilerating desu but it cant go on like this. is there anything i can do to make he want to have sex more often?
>>
>>37702741
>screenshot of message
There are no messages, we talked in person.

I pushed her away thinking she was just teasing me and leading me on years ago. At the end of the night on which we met again I said "I missed you" a lot more seriously and emotionally than what you'd expect from an old friend, she looked confused and asked what I meant. Told her a bit more of how I've never stopped thinking of her and regret not getting over my self and taking a chance back then. She was extremely curious about my feelings and what I meant by "I would've done so many things differently if I could go back in time". I left before it got too embarrassing, and despite her wanting to on several occasions after that, we never spoke about it again. She still kept trying to keep contact up, but I just couldn't do it. She wants to see me again soon. My heart keeps clinging to the hope that she would've dropped everything for me if only I had outright told her to. As it is now, she's not gonna turn her life around based on the vague hope that I still feel the same.

>>37702805
Funny you mention this, I asked her if her boyfriend works out because I might have to fight him, but she didn't want to talk about him at all. I'll be fine, I've sent martial artists a foot taller than me to the ER before. My biggest fear is that I end up wrecking 3 hearts, there's no guarantee that I even know how to date, seeing as I'm an autistic robot. Then again, apparently she saw something in me back then that I didn't, why wouldn't she still be seeing it in me now?
>>
>>37702821
My life would be fine if i would be around the people i want to, i hate people at home they always make me feel depressive and they don't do shit all day(except picking on me all the time and laughing at me ). I myself can be very productive, i draw and play guitar at a professional level. It's hard to practice those in a home where people bully you 24/7. All my problems are a direct result of living in the current household
>>
>>37702918
Why are you even here you normalfag
>>
File: received_1771620256186518.jpg (55KB, 1232x720px) Image search: [Google]
received_1771620256186518.jpg
55KB, 1232x720px
My board game is coming along well. Decided to start porting it to tabletop sim so I can stop printing it on paper every time I change something.
>>
>>37698971
I cant sleep, im sick as shit, and my work will fire me if i dont come back from sick leave soon.

>pretty shitty
>>
I'm posting for the fifth time in a row without replies in these threads.

A glass of wild turkey on rocks, barkeep. Please don't ignore me this time.

Can't even go to church. Condemned to my hole. Anxiety is crushing. I don't want advice, I just want to feel normal.
>>
File: 1420505588697.png (195KB, 315x476px) Image search: [Google]
1420505588697.png
195KB, 315x476px
I'll take a Guinness thanks.

I'm 25 and I fucking hate my life. I've been working at this restaurant for about 6yrs now and I really want to gtfo. All my coworkers are either high school kids or college drop outs. I am also a drop out because I hated my major and was always depressed. I've been trying to get a new job, but I can't find one. I cant even get a simple desk job that only requires a high school diploma. I've changed my major 3 times now and I'm still unhappy. I've been told to go into trade, but its not something I can see myself get into. I'm not fit mentally or physically so I can't go into the military.

I thought about getting some kid of IT cert, but so far its not working out for me. I have also thought about going back to school and retaking some classes, but at the same time I feel like I will be wasting my time there.

idk bro I just want to get out of here. I hate seeing people I know come into the restaurant because I feel like they will think I'm still the same loser kid from school.
>>
>>37704773
>I just want to feel normal
Deep deep down we all do, trust me.

Also, there's no barkeep in this thread, it's been all self-serve lately.
>>
>>37704880
Become a bank teller all you need is a diploma
>>
File: 1495697186208.gif (497KB, 350x490px) Image search: [Google]
1495697186208.gif
497KB, 350x490px
>>37704883
Thanks for the reply. It's a nice change. Happy trails
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.