[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop being a cuck? How do I start being mean to women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1464605138846.png (711KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1464605138846.png
711KB, 1012x1088px
How do I stop being a cuck? How do I start being mean to women and stop being a pushover?
>>
I would like to know too
bump
>>
>>37697772
Stop being a timid faggot and become a bit more aggressive. There is no 'stop being a cuck', you're either a cuck degenerate, or you're not.
>>
>>37697772
>>37697984

You can't dude. It's who you are. You're naturally pussies. You can't compete in the natural hierarchy that men compete for mates in. The only real chance you have is to play the male feminist, "female ally" card. Girls still won't want you but you might be able to get pity sex.
>>
File: 61W+egjbbzL.jpg (83KB, 491x500px) Image search: [Google]
61W+egjbbzL.jpg
83KB, 491x500px
Eat lots of broccoli.
>>
>>37697772
What body types are you?
>>
>>37698151
But I've been an outspoken anti sjw for years and I score right wing on all my political tests. I just can't bring myself to shill for feminism. >>37698179
I have a hideously skinny feminine figure with thick hips/ass
>>
i couldnt go from cuck to normal, so i went full autistic asshole. but i'm happier this way, its better to be rude than be a pushover nice guy, especially since i get 0 friends or girls anyways, so why be nice
>>
>>37697772
>Get /fit/
>Gain self-confidence
>Get angry and indulge that anger more often
That's what I did.
>>
>>37698199
Feminize yourself, anon it's the only use you have in society.
>>
>>37698199
write an op-ed to the ny times about your transformation from alt-right to becoming a male feminist.

bitches will suck you off for a month straight if you got that published
>>
>>37697772

stop
masturbating

just stop
>>
So you dont have any friends or anything. Life fucked you whatever. Ok so reach down into your little heart and gain some courage stop being insecure STAY FOCUSED and go work out. When you get out of your comfort zone in one place it seaps out into the rest of your life and it snowballs unless you crush it on your way down.
get some discipline(focus) and start working out everyday.
Use exercise to to do this and when you start feeling good better about yourself then use the confidence to do other things. Like talk to people and gain social skills and exchange information other people have gained throughout their not-loser lives and you can communicate better and you wont soudn like a bitch whenever tou talk to one. You won't see yourself in that way either and they won't see you in that way. They'll see all the pain you've gone through through your muscles. (What I mean by pain is all the days you've gotten up and looked past your insecurities and vulnerabilities and went out into the world even though it wasn't easy to do and picked yourself up after every time you failed.)
You asked for advice so shut up and stop yelling normies when you read this.
(The gym is just an example assholes)
>>
>>37697772
you don't need to be mean
just be confident around them and don't act like an autist
>>
>>37698253
This

These faggots in here saying you are naturally a cuck are normal fags that have such pathetic lives they come here.

Stop touching your pee wee
>>
File: 3dwomen.png (56KB, 429x500px) Image search: [Google]
3dwomen.png
56KB, 429x500px
>>37697772
>>37697984

Just keep cucking. Eventually the rejection will show you that women don't love you like you love them.
>>
>>37697772
just say no. It feels so good to say 'no' to women's requests especially in the workplace.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.