[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I saw her today. She was holding hands with a dude who went

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

I saw her today.

She was holding hands with a dude who went to high school with use. She didn't notice me. I heard the guy tell the stupidest joke and she fucking laughed like it was something worth laughing at. I could tell much better jokes, I'm sure. I'm sure this guy is no better than me. I'm sure I could take this guy in a fight. But she's holding hands with him and smiling at him and I have this pain in my chest.

I want to die.
>>
File: 1442540407850.jpg (49KB, 443x443px) Image search: [Google]
1442540407850.jpg
49KB, 443x443px
Why do you think she's with him, instead of you?
>>
>>37697571
I don't know.

Maybe it's just chance. Maybe they just so happen to run into each other at the bookstore and they hit it off and things escalated from there. Maybe if she had run into me at some place first, that'd be me holding her hand today.
>>
>>37697527
Stop being a baby and go get a gf
>>
>>37697685

I don't talk to girls

She was the only girl who talked to me

I can't imagine being in a relationship with anyone but her.
>>
>>37697571
no drop and roll op here this is a nice question
>>
>>37697527
Stop being a pussy and drink yourself a quart of rum. 'Tis the best medicine
>>
>>37697735
Talking from personal experience, you've placed her in a helluva pedestal. You can probably get someone better.
Once upon a time, I was a college student who fell for some pretty rave girl. Then she got a boyfriend, so I suffered. On top of being a high school drop out, I found out later that she was a meth addict who didn't even like sex that much and was overall a boring person.
Take off those rose tinted glasses, Anon.
>>
>>37697947

You don't know her. You don't know me.
>>
>>37697955
Why do you think you're special and don't need to heed advice, just accept it. She doesn't like you, not you do will change that
>>
I kinda like this girl, and I don't think she has a boyfriend. But I want to prepare myself just in case I ever see her with another guy.

Tell me OP, how are you feeling? What do you think you could have done differently, if at all?
>>
>>37698000
>What do you think you could have done differently

If I knew that I would have done it.

>>37697996

You don't know how she feels about me. You don't know how I feel about her.
>>
>>37697955
>You don't know her
I don't, but I already know there's at least one-hundred thousand other women just like her.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.