[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>just got off the phone with mummy >she's bringing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_oqh3d4ASWD1vcrybfo1_1280.jpg (113KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oqh3d4ASWD1vcrybfo1_1280.jpg
113KB, 1080x1920px
>just got off the phone with mummy
>she's bringing me home two ten packs of monster
>one normal monster, one zero ultra

I feel so good. Just sitting in my room listening to Blank Banshee and flying in FSX. Currently flying a Learjet from Miami to new jersey, left Miami when the sun was rising. I love being NEET, why didn't I think of this sooner. I get to spend my days doing light exercises, drinking my favorite drinks and playing my favorite games. Any other form of life isn't worth living imo.
>>
you're a pilot?
>>
>>37695844
A virtual pilot, yes. I have the steam edition of Microsoft flight simulator.
>>
>>37695844
Wasted dubs dammit
>>
File: 1434416111571.jpg (51KB, 498x374px) Image search: [Google]
1434416111571.jpg
51KB, 498x374px
>>37695844
FSX is flight simulator ten
>>37695796
>that file name
>pic related
>>
Vaping some DUDE at the moment. Make it last so it can blend with the taste of the sips I'm about to have.
>>
>>37695910
Just wanted an aesthetic plane image, so that's exactly what I looked for. This one appealed to me. Sorry I didn't take the time to change the filename into an epic 4chan maymay.
>>
It'll get boring soon, trust me.
>>
>>37695975
How so? What could possibly be boring about doing whatever I want every day? I'm not missing wageslavery, it didn't make my life more interesting.
>>
>>37696020
Hot opinion and condolences on being unable to cultivate a skill set that could have landed you one of the fun jobs.
>>
>>37695796
how do you navigate in flight sims?
i don't have the patience to learn.
do i just have to figure out how to use the GPS?
i've flown them my whole life, almost but, i don't know, just patience isn't there like i said
>>
>>37697236
what is Google

There's plenty of tutorials out there my dude, and lots of different plug-ins to use.
>>
>>37696165
I dropped out of seventh grade. Pre algebra and things like dividing fractions is excruciatingly hard for me. Actual algebra is out of the question. Vidya is literally the only thing I appear to be good at. I wasn't meant for this eod.
>>
I fucking love blank banshee
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.