[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>at family event >telling my 17 year old cousin about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1495424970319.png (88KB, 277x358px) Image search: [Google]
1495424970319.png
88KB, 277x358px
>at family event
>telling my 17 year old cousin about the Jews because she is old enough to understand how the world works
>tfw she runs and tells her mom

wtf is her problem?
>>
>>37694933
she rightfully believes you are a conspiracy nut

sadly it takes about 5 years of constant research into politics to find out that jews actually are a problem
>>
>>37694933
Dude, her whole life she's known Jews as the eternal victims. All the support America gives Israel, the lies in the education system about the 'Holocaust'
Of course she's going to flip out after hearing the truth.
>>
>>37694933
she didnt swallow the red pill, you choked her on it
>>
>>37695039
It baffles me how much of a foothold they have on our education system. Literally 12 years of jewish indoctrination; every single year we would have a month of Holocaust rememberance, spewing the same old anti-axis propaganda.
>>
>>37694933
Show her videos of evalion. She is the wise leader.
>>
>thinking r9k is any different
>>
>order nice flag collection
>pin them on my bedroom wall
>everyone loses their minds

Turns out most people do not like Swastikas
>>
>>37695352
>she didnt swallow the red pill, you choked her on it

I really didn't anon, we were watching the tony awards and I just asked her what her opinion was of the over representation of Jews in types of media such as theatre.

Then I asked her what kinds of themes were prominent in the tony awards, and the implications of this kind of content being prominent in media

How much more gentle could I be with it?

A fucking retard could make these conclusions, they literally shove gay shit in your face
>>
>>37694933
Take the le Jews shit back to r/alt_right please.
>>
as i said here>>37695566
>>37696153
>>
>>37696153
lol, I'm a democrat. Which party supports zionism anon? That being said this isn't even partisan nor is it even really an opinion, do you deny that Jews are much more highly represented in the world's elite and in the global 1%? The people in charge are more often Jewish than not.

This is even more strongly true when looking at media.

This isn't necessarily a problem, but is it taboo to even discuss?
>>
>>37694933
>telling important stuff to women
>ever
My sister asked me for advice when we were kids i told her well why don't you just follow your instinct and stop hearing what my dad says?
(she asked me about getting in a band or no because dad didn't liked that)
>she told my dad i told her to not listen to him
women always tell everything everyone says to their authority figures and think its good
but they won't tell when they fucked up
>>
>>37696556
Yeah I didn't really know what to expect, but it seemed kinda relevant while watching the tonies with her.

She's really into theater for some reason

Not gonna lie some Broadway productions seem kinda cool, that Saigon one might be interesting
>>
The JQ is something people have to discover on their own since it seems like a nutty conspiracy theory at first.

I've helped lead people to it over the years with the Socratic Method. IE, something like: "Do you think it's right for Shoshanna's dad to talk about privilege when he owns two houses and a Manhattan penthouse?"
>>
File: tumblr_onxdrti7dF1t624vco1_540.jpg (68KB, 501x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onxdrti7dF1t624vco1_540.jpg
68KB, 501x576px
>>37696556

Yep. Women don't want to make waves. This is why most women pay lip service to the status quo and don't want to make waves while girls who are super liberal or super conservative are always a little off-kilter.
>>
>>37696743
Please prove to me that this man is Jewish besides the fact that he looks like "le happy merchant XDDD"
>>
>>37697099
yeah man i'm sure it's just a cohencidence
>>
>>37696030
you have to mention the over representation on one occasion, then mention the media POZ on a second occasion, then draw the connection on a third occasion
>>
>>37697289
Provide proof. I have seen no proof he is Jewish and I have never even seen a source for this quote.
>>
File: 1490114402883.png (367KB, 1074x812px) Image search: [Google]
1490114402883.png
367KB, 1074x812px
YFW tons of Jews say this exact shit.

1960's - 2000's: Overpopulation is killing the planet, Goy!
2010's: The birthrate dip below 2.1. We need more young immigrant workers to pay for our pensions!

It's a win-win for them. They're jealous of gentiles and want to see their countries ruined and they also want more debt-slaves.
>>
>>37697387
>asking for proof or sources from a /pol/tard
>>
File: 1493601326284.png (498KB, 680x708px) Image search: [Google]
1493601326284.png
498KB, 680x708px
>>37694933
>straight up revealing your power level
>expecting a 17o female of all things to understand
>starting with the juden from the get-go
You fucked up majorly, bruh
Learn how to talk to others and drop the redpill subtly in small doses over a long period. Normies will only truly understand when they themselves come to the slow realisation. Doing what you did there is a sure way to make people avoid you.
>>
File: Jewcourt.jpg (505KB, 720x754px) Image search: [Google]
Jewcourt.jpg
505KB, 720x754px
>>37694933

Women never keep secrets. I can't even talk to my sister.
>>
>>37694933
you can't just drop redpills on brainlet normalfaggots
>>
da J0000000000000000000000s xd
>>
File: 1487840848072.jpg (43KB, 350x219px) Image search: [Google]
1487840848072.jpg
43KB, 350x219px
I flirted with my older cousin saying how Ill try to hook up with her after her husband dies (whos like older than her)....nothing bad happened cause they diddnt understand my english, but my cousins probably heard and my female cousins are creeped out by me now and also cause of another time I got drunk at kosher chinese resturaunt when I was with my mom sister and female cousins and they were friends with people i knew, and whell I started talking mad shit to one of them, he didnt say anything and looked sympathetically apathetic (made him look like the good guy and I felt like he was on my side) all cause he put his arm on my cousin...it reminded me of those scenes in Scarface with Tony and his sister (I look like a babyfaced Al Pacino but am taller)
>>
>>37698720
So... you don't like Jews because gay people can get married? K.
>>
>>37696551
>is against Jewish control over America
>is a democrat.

wot?
>>
>>37698761
not an argument.

origamilfdsdfy.
>>
>>37698720
>Jews, who represent less thna 2 percent of the U.S. population, have 45 percent of the Supreme Court seats

Okay, and? Jewish culture puts a lot of emphasis on education and finance/law. How is that a bad thing? You'll find a disproportionate amount of bankers, actors/actresses, CEO's, politicians, etc. are Jewish. That doesn't mean they're doing some evil takeover conspiracy, their culture encourages these things. Likewise, people who are knowledgeable and educated tend to be more liberal.
>>
>>37699153
it does matter because jewish people who get put into positions of power tend to do bad things for their country.

Otherwise, I wouldn't really give much of a shit that Jews control so much of the law and media.
>>
>>37699173
>tend to do bad things for their country
I'm going to assume you're conservative?
>>
>>37694933
Go read mein kampf. Hitler specifically says you need to tell them slowly about the Jews. Start out tiny.

"Hey did you know that all the mainstream media heads in the US are Jewish?"

If they like videogames bring up the fact the entire board of zenimax(parent company of Bethesda.) is Jewish.
>>
>>37699199
I'm going to assume you're liberal?
>>
>>37699208
Yeah. I don't see how else you'd think stuff like legalized gay marriage is bad. At least you're honest about being blatantly anti-semitist.
>>
>>37699228
First of all, I don't really care very much either way if gay marriage is legal or not. I believe there's more important issues the country faces (such as halting illegal immigration and ending the flow of degenerate media throughout the country). However, if I did have to make a choice, I suppose I would choose to have gay marriage outlawed.

For the record, I am 100 % Jewish (by ethnicity).
>>
>>37699253
Yeah, I recognize your anti-Jew shill posts. Trying so hard to make goyim like you. (((It's sad, really.)))
>>
>>37699253
I said the gay marriage thing based on this image >>37698720

I don't think Sotomayor is even Jewish, though I don't expect those images to be accurate.

What is "degenerate media"? Illegal immigration is a problem I agree, not that I think either party's leaders is addressing it effectively. I think Obama took a pretty reasonable stance, though.
>>
>>37699203
This is still probably too fast. Also, some companies have a majority of jews on their board of trustees but a christian head of the company, so they wouldn't be counted in your statistic, even though the companies are still run by jews, which would hurt your argument.

Start slower.
>>
>she
Conundrum solved anon.
>>
>>37699283
Are you sure you recognize me? If you do recognize me, then what kind of posts do I usually make/ who am I?
>>
>>37694933
I'm a redpill shotgun. I refer to myself as anti-Semitic to just about everyone. Luckily I'm tall, blond/blue and quite aesthetic, so no one ever fucks with me about it. I love telling a new group of acquaintances about my beliefs, and watching people get really uncomfortable. Also I like it when those people are obvious beta-kikes and I know they feel awful and are completely powerless against my haranguing. I will defend my position to the point of violence, and even got jumped by a bunch of jewloving liberals after a particularly anti semitic rant at a bar. Don't give any fucks, gas the kikes.
>>
>>37699356
You sound like you just read Mein Kampf. Specifically the part where he says the only way to deal with communists is violence because communists will always be violent against those in the center.
>>
>>37699027
Not the same guy.
To be fair Obama didn't like Israel and tried to end their land grabbing and was reducing military support and Fox got all ass blasted about it, with the typical "US and Israel greatest allies" bullshit.

And the Dems wanted to increase taxes on the (((1%))), but again the Zion paid shills at (((Fox))) got ass blasted again.
>>
>>37699356
You're the hero we deserve, but not the one we need right now. So we'll hunt you. Because you can take it. Because you're not a hero. You're a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A light knight!
>>
>>37699416
All I'm saying is, mass immigration is the most important issue overall, so while the issues that you're talking about are also important, this is clearly more important.
>>
File: jewtargetamericanmen.jpg (849KB, 1266x2097px) Image search: [Google]
jewtargetamericanmen.jpg
849KB, 1266x2097px
>>37698938

You have a disproportionate amount of power kike. You are literally trying to take over the world to control everything.
>>
>>37699382
'just read' no, but I see where you're coming from. Sadly I think violence is the only way... But deep down inside I'm a defeatist, no one even cares that they are literal slaves to the schlomo. As long as the population has kikebook, home loans and fast food, we may as well give up. Even if we resort to violence, the state is so controlled by kikes that we'll just be rounded up, and made to disappear. We can engage in small scale defiance and violent acts to shame and scare small groups of kikes, though. Just making one kike ashamed of afraid is a good step. If we all engage in micro violence, maybe there will be a residual, lasting effect. We must be organized and subversive, just like them.
>>
>>37699489
>the state is so controlled by kikes that we'll just be rounded up, and made to disappear
You realize Trump won the last election and he packed executive spots with right-wing people? Not to mention the GOP has majorities in the House and Senate. You can't win an election and then complain about the evil state being against your ideology.
>>
>>37699513
>implying the kikes don't own equal shares in ((democrat inc)) and ((republican inc))
>>
File: 247114.jpg (97KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
247114.jpg
97KB, 898x701px
>>37699513
I'd bet that you're a shill. Trump is a friend of Israel, a very subversive tactic to make you think they are losing ground. Also, if you're not a shill, it's sad that you think America is the only 'state' I'm referring to. There's much whiter and better countries that are more worth saving than America.
>>
>>37699416
Obama was a slight exception but the DNC mostly supports Israel as fervently as the GOP does. You basically have to look to the margins in american politics to find anything anti israel/jew
>>
>>37699566
This. Forget the political right/left divide and conquer strategy. Forgetabout politics, read, research and think for yourself. Trump is paving the way for a Zuckerberg presidency. He's literally the beginning of the end.
>>
>>37699595
america won't let itself be cucked by the zucked.

Mark Zuckerberg is too anti-free speech to be taken seriously by American voters.
>>
>>37699456
Oh no! American men find women attractive! The Jews MUST be stopped.
>>
>>37699620
and remember, next time, you'll say you were only pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>37699568
This. America is basically a brown shithole at this point and hardly worth saving.
>>
>>37699614
Well considering he controls most Americans' "identities" through kikebook, he'll just waltz right in through the subliminal. Also, boomers will be dead or unlikely to vote, and the young, uber-liberal voter base will embrace him as the icon of their digital self identities. Can't you see the future?
>>
>>37699649
Fuck off, mohammed. Your own countries aint much better off.

At least here we can say that the holocaust never happened without getting dragged off to prison.
>>
>>37699629
The tarnation are you prattling on about?
>>
>>37699674
Oh but you'll be labelled as a crazy idiot. You should show more kinship to a fellow Knight instead of resorting to name calling. Are you one of them?
>>
>>37699703
>You should show more kinship to a fellow Knight
God, this website is too much. And people doubt me when I say stormfront invaded it in 2012-2013.
>>
Amazing how fast this thread filled up with very subtle and subversive shills. The backwoods hick stormfront fags are actually kikes in disguise, making all anti semites look dumb and uneducated. Knowledge is power, think for yourself, do research and voice your well-founded opinion with solid language and good diction. This is how you get people to listen.
>>
>>37699674
Please. I'm American. Im just not delusional and realize it's over. Every other western country may have problems with poop skins but at least they aren't literally 56% white. Funny how just now we are even hearing a mention of a wall when the immigration problem both illegal AND legal has been rapidly brownifying America for decades. We're just nothing than a celebrity, consumerculture shit hole in 2017 and no amount of voting R is going to change that buddy.
>>
>>37699728
You're some type of back country stormer. You put a bad image on a good cause. Educate yourself.
>>
>>37699762
>The backwoods hick stormfront fags are actually kikes in disguise, making all anti semites look dumb and uneducated.

You really think the people who are supposedly controlling the world have the time to pretend to be this retarded? These guys don't need help.
>>
>>37695516
>evalion
>" I'M CONVERTING TO ISLAM "
>postet one year ago.
Yeah no.
>>
>>37699782
I'm a liberal who votes straight ticket Democrat at every level state and federal. Where would get the idea that I'm a stormer?
>>
>>37699821
Not him but are you a dem that supports a white ethno-state? If so your probably the only one I've met besides myself that is liberal on most issues except racial ones.
>>
>>37699821
Well you're a retard either way. Liberalism is the cancer of modern society. You're not on my team. Fuck off kikelover.
>>
>>37699821
>babby's first election
>>
>>37699847
The poster that said they were Democrat who was also against Jews was someone else. I'm half white and half Japanese and I don't care too much about race preservation either way. I think lower crime rates and more social cohesion are better goals regardless of race.
>>37699852
Yeah I think you got me confused with someone else.
>>
>>37699803
How do you think they keep that control? By making sure everything is seen from their point of view. All it takes is one full time shill on an anonymous image board to subvert the argument. It's not like they're dumping billions into it, it's just one or two ready soldiers. Makes me sad we can't all work together for the same cause.
>>
>>37699895
Straight ticket Dem.
>Supports gay rights
>Supports abortion
>Supports religious freedom and expression
>Supports war machine
>Supports open borders
>Thinks any political party is against zionism

Yeah, I'm super confused you literal backwards jew supporter.
>>
>>37699703
I'm >>37699253
so I am Jewish. Nevertheless, I support the white nationalist cause. However, I also support preserving the United States, since that's the country that I live in.

Your ideology of just giving up the fight for the United States because the fight ahead will be hard is degenerate, and is exactly what the Jews are praying that you do.

Remember, the census bureau exaggerates the number of non-whites by considering all hispanics who come to the country to be non-whites (even though 20 % of them are fully white spaniards who colonized Mexico 500 years ago) and also due to the fact that anyone who is one fourth of a given race is considered to be 100 % a member of the non-white race, which makes it seem like there is less white blood in the country than there actually is.

Taking all of this into consideration, America is probably somewhere between 70 and 75 % white still, and can become more white if more immigrants are deported.

Don't give up. The fight has just begun.
>>
>>37699694
You're pretending like the Jews aren't cancer, when they are. That's what.
>>
>>37700129
What fight? To increase the percentage of Americans that are white?
>>
>>37700210
Well, I meant more specifically to halt immigration and to end Jewish control over America.
>>
>>37695479
A whole month of holocaust remembrance? What state do you live in?
>>
>>37696624
who the fuck is Shoshanna?
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.