[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam is the final pill, and hardest one to swallow i know but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

Islam is the final pill, and hardest one to swallow i know but in this day and age do you really have a choice to refuse?

lets be honest white men your choices in this world right now are very limited you are either a
>degenerate
>A Christian (thats cucked by degenerates)

Theres are only 2 options for the white race as we speak right now, And many many whites have given up look at the epidemic of (MGTOW) defeatists backed into a corner,

Beta male virgins that refuse to look for a spouse because i want muh "virgin QT" just look at /r9k/,

or resorting to heathenism chasing material goods and sex, with no plans for the future, just think about all this, if the white race started to embrace islam by the masses instead of giving up on life imagine the impact this would have
>inb4 terrorists
nope don't join the jihad, btw if you live in america or europe then you dont even need to worry about the jihad part
just practice the peaceful version of islam instead of becoming a shut in NEET go to the masjid

Once you convert to islam, you will secure a QT middle eastern wife and your future is secured with her

Just sub mit to allah
>>
>>37694533
fuck off already, islam is the cancer and if its peaceful its not islam
>>
>using a veiled Stacey as the attraction
>>
Religon is for morons

>fearing an imaginary sky man
I don't have time for that shit
>>
how exactly is practicing islam going to help me
>>
>heathenism
you mean hedonism
you low iq shitskin
>>
islam itself is shit as a whole but some parts of it really are being redpilled. like praying 5 times a day and all the hygiene shit.

>>37694861
help you live your life in a way that better makes you contented.
>>
>>37694847
oh man i wish I could be there to see every single one of you morons on judgment day
>>
>>37694954
image related and original
>>
>>37695116
I agree with this sentiment, but only as far as it concerns people who couldn't have known true religion (shut-off tribes, uneducated paupers etc.). Those who know it (or even know of it) but choose to reject it because it suits their lifestyle better will still be punished because you should acknowledge and to a certain extent serve the one who practically provided every single thing you ever though good (or bad for that matter) in your life.

As a muslim, I respect any religious person that considers their religion to be right and acts accordingly (without harming others in the process), but cannot respect those who reject God knowingly.
>>
>>37695243
It's not about rejecting god (in my case), it's about rejecting religion. I have prayed at times for myself, people close to me and occasionally even for those poor souls that might or might not be stuck in hell (who knows if there is something to it) because they cannot pray for themselves. I need no guiding book to be a good person and I need no savior to bear my sins. Think what you like, god will judge me if he exists.
>>
>>37695398
>Think what you like, god will judge me if he exists.
Indeed.
>I need no savior to bear my sins
This is christian doctrine. You sound like you're dissatisfied with the answers christianity gave you. If you go on a spiritual journey at least stop by a mosque and ask an imam some Qs. Islam has a much more simple and coherent theology than christianity.
>>
>>37695398
>I need no guiding book to be a good person

But you did. Everything you know about being a good person are morals taken more or less directly from abrahamic texts, they're so ingrained in western culture one can't even tell them apart.
>>
ramadan bombathon 2017 ftw
>>
>>37694533
but allah doesn't real, i'm not into uncucking the white race, etc.
>>
>>37695562
wow you put the words under the guys face now it must be true!!!! mind = blown
>>
>>37695552
You assume these texts were written by god and not man. As long as this assumption is basis to your argument it's not valid. Morals are inherent to humans.
>>
>>37695552
Not him but could you expound on this? Are you implying that had Christianity not taken hold in the west that we would all be morally clueless?
>>
File: 1462858820438.jpg (151KB, 600x980px) Image search: [Google]
1462858820438.jpg
151KB, 600x980px
>>37695116
Don't post fake quotes you dishonest godless scum.
>>
>>37694533
The final pill is actually getting rid off Islam through genocide since Muslims are legitemately inbred subhumans and the human race needs to survive
>>
>Islam
Not. Even. Once.

Get breadpilled my muslim friends:
https://www.wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page
https://www.youtube.com/user/Acts17Apologetics/videos
>>
>>37694533

What an absolute load of shit.

>QT Middle-Eastern wife

Yeah, except religion isn't even the important part when it comes to marry sandniggers.

They care just as much about ethnic background, family history, and finances as they do religion.

Oh, you want to marry Abdulaziz Khan's Pakistani daughter? Too fucking bad, because your family can't speak Urdu and you don't have ten generations of ancestors from Rawalpindi.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.