[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>message someone >they only reply with one word or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1-800-HOTLINEFEEL.png (164KB, 544x323px) Image search: [Google]
1-800-HOTLINEFEEL.png
164KB, 544x323px
>message someone
>they only reply with one word or very short sentences
>>
>>37694136
Are they social? If so they're probably just busy.
>>
>>37694136
>get messaged
>don't know what to say so only reply with one word answers
>>
>>37694423
THIS
EVERYTIME
fuck the orginal comment
>>
>>37694136
>message someone
>try to put effort into my responses and to ask them questions if they're providing short answers to facilitate better discussion
>it doesn't work
>nothing works
>give up
>>
>>37694423
You're getting messaged.
You can say anything
You're the settler in this situation
Just
Say shit
No joke. If I messaged someone I like and he replied with random shit like ''So... you like potatoes?'' I'd be more than happy to say ''Yes, and you?''.
I know this seems like a view from someone with low standards but I genuinely feel we all would act like this with the ones we look out for.
>>
>>37694637
I'd probably have a nervous breakdown after I hit enter if I said something like that
>>
>msg someone not because I want to continue, but because they need to know.
>>
>>37694733
Nah.
You can have a lot of really retarded and cringy conversations with people you like without them looking down on you.
I mean, sometimes even a minor noise can be enough to joke about and make eachother happy. It happens all the time when you're close to the other individual.
My friends and I used to have these really retarded moments where someone coughed, another person imitated it in a mocking manner, and before you knew it there was someone moaning really jokingly with the others coming after to back up. I even accidentally did it with my crush once.
And she followed up.
Man we were stupid.

I miss these days.
>>
fuck you. I have better things to do than chat with you
>>
>>37694891
That gives me anxiety just thinking about doing it. It sounds retarded too.
>>
>>37694136
>get messaged
>in the middle of something and theyre autistically ramblng about some shit
>leave nothing but one word replies

its like youre too much of a sperglord to think about whether the person youre talking to actually wants to have a conversation right then
>>
Really though most people are ignorant cunts and dont put as much thought into shit as alot of us do. It sucks but it is what it is.
>>
File: antifa-fag.png (219KB, 360x560px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-fag.png
219KB, 360x560px
it's because they hate you. Not in a general dislike way, but in a deep, down solid, wart you cant get rid of way. They go far beyond hatred towards you. They are in agony because you exist. The only way for them to relieve themselves of this shackle is to end you.

be ready
>>
>>37694950
>It sounds retarded
No shit.
At least it was fun and heartwarming
This is why I miss it
>>
>>37694987
it's like this retard thinks people only get upset over isolated incidents.
i know what OP means and it's when it happens EVERY time you message somone. it's the sign to drop them and find new people.
>>
>>37695068
It doesn't sound fun or heartwarming at all. You're just making dumb noises or creating meaningless conversation, what's so fulfilling about it?
>>
>>37695096
Camaraderie.
Also, there was more to it, not just this.
These were just the times where I was specially lame.
We did have sad or thoughful moments and shit like that.
Its just that they weren't as jolly and as remarkable as making lame jokes with eachother and enjoying ourselves' company, considering they were much rarer and complex.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.