[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>try to learn lucid dreaming for over a year >can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1485662962091.jpg (295KB, 884x902px) Image search: [Google]
1485662962091.jpg
295KB, 884x902px
>try to learn lucid dreaming for over a year
>can't do it
I'm so fucking upset, I just want to live in a fake escapist world forever. The moment realistic VR exists I'm plugging myself in and not coming out.
>>
>>37692188
Have you tried the cold method?
I've been giving myself nightmares every night with it but it helps me control them and be self aware when they're just normal dreams.
>>
>>37692188
>He thinks getting the first lucid will be like this

You still have a long road ahead anon
>>
>>37692188
I don't really care.
But thanks for Asuka, i didnt have that pic in my collection
>>
>>37692188
Lol lucid dreaming is easy. The hard part is controlling the dream.
>>
File: YJAshGn.png (87KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
YJAshGn.png
87KB, 292x292px
>that feel when you wake up slightly in the morning and then go back to dreaming but realize you have somewhat control over it and remember
I had the most amazing dream this morning.
I was swimming in this pool almost like a fish. It was just like a block of water in the middle of total darkness I could just stay there indefinitely and did all these amazing maneuvers and tricks.
I felt like I was flying underwater.
>>
>>37692188
I basically don't dream anymore. For me 9 times out of 10 it's just go to sleep then wake up. Need to do two sleeps to even have dreams.
>>
>>37692250
How do I do it?

dfdfdf
>>
>>37692188
I've been lucky enough to do it twice and it was really only great the first time. The second time I just sort of accidentally deconstructed the world around me and woke up when the qt I found told me not to.

The worst part is waking up the morning after a really vivid normal dream and realizing "fuck, I should have known from x event and y event that I was dreaming, that didn't make any sense."
>>
>>37692829
Put your foot/leg outside of your blanket and that typically triggers nightmares.
>>
i wish you could induce it with a pill or something. it's so fucking hard i'm so frustrated
>>
Who else /dreamworldpussyslayer/ here?
>>
>>37692188
Just try to realize you're dreaming because you know there's something wrong. Once you get it, touch something immediatly: A table, a wall or whatever that will give you feelings. You'll feel that fucking wall with your hands and then you just saved up 20min dreaming which will probably be 2h in reality. At this point you can do what you want. Don't try to fall, the feeling will probably wake you up. You might oversleep with lucid dreams tho.
>>
>>37693188
>try to realize you're dreaming because you know there's something wrong
but I'm never conscious in the dreams, I'm always a character going along with it, I have no influence and I can't recognize anything in the moment because I'm not cognisant of it
>>
>>37692188
what have you tried OP. or have you just been going to sleep and hoping to become lucid
>>
>>37692642
Usually looking at your hands and rubbing them together (or pretty much just focusing on anything) will give you better control and clarify things.
>>
>>37693213
i've tried that finger shit
i've kept a dream journal
i've tried to make symbols or objects to look at during the way like they say to do so you recognize it during the dream
i've taken galantamine
i've tried the thing where you set an alarm during REM and then go back to sleep
>>
>>37693225
>Usually looking at your hands and rubbing them together
oy vey the goys know our trick. how will we eva recava from this
>>
>>37693206
This has always been my problem as well. I don't get how people act like they're part of their own dream. It's more like you're a character in a movie rather than a video game that even has the possibility of gaining control.
>>
>>37693206
Do reality checks (pinching yourself, blocking all your airways and trying to breathe etc.) while awake and eventually you'll do them in a dream. After that you'll usually just realize you're in a dream without reality checks. Its how I learned to lucid dream when I was 13
>>
>>37692305

badass, wow
>>
>>37693206
Try it when you dream about something that is related to your memories. I mean a place you already saw in reality, your city, your house or something like that.
Then you have to compare with your memories and you may realize your dream.
>>
>>37693244
ok you probably need to be more mindful when doing reality checks. as in stop what you are doing and actually observe. it should take you multiple minutes. also use various methods like have a wallpaper on your phone and whenever you look at it you do a reality check. keep at it you can do it.
>>
>>37692188
VR world won't make you attractive and sexy. Profiles will be implemented for other users to view. Good luck escaping Chad.
>>
Lucid dreams are weird and disjointed, I'd rather just daydream
>>
>>37692757
>I felt like I was flying underwater
That's called swimming kek
>>
>>37693537
>That's called swimming kek
retard
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.