[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have the option tonight to invite people over to smoke DUDEWEEDLMAO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: BugsKing.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
BugsKing.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
>have the option tonight to invite people over to smoke DUDEWEEDLMAO and hang out
>have the option tonight to invite over this girl who said she wants to be my first kiss and lay (im 20 y/o kissless virgin)
>have the option tonight to have pretty much any kind of social interaction i want and go full normie mode
>all i want to do is spend tonight getting fucked up by myself, playing video games and shitposting on /r9k/

this is a golden opportunity to normieville in front of me and its completely unappealing. why?
>>
Because you're scared of what might happen pussy
>>
>>37691261
What might happen?
>>
>>37691280
he reveals his powerlevel
>>
>>37691106
because it's comfortable
>>
File: 1491778565423.jpg (138KB, 750x445px) Image search: [Google]
1491778565423.jpg
138KB, 750x445px
>>37691106
You've got to DESTROY HER anon... You are in a position to become SEXUALLY aggressive. You must put your penis in her... And come INSIDE the VAGINA!!! Blow your fucking load!!!!!
>>
go for it anon. you're probably scared of it but who cares, were all gonna die eventually and in old age will only regret the stuff we didnt do. now go out and get that pussy
>>
>>37691280
OP invites those guys over
>now has friends
>now has to maintain relationships
>now has to leave the house on an at least semi-regular basis
>now has to leave the life he's so comfortable with
>now can never go back to that old comfy life
>now will feel like shit if he ever slips back into that old comfy life because he has seen behind the curtain and knows his potential
He invites the girl over
>now has a gf
>now has to maintain a relationship
>now has to see her on a regular basis
>now has to worry about if she's fucking other guys because /r9k/ definitely instilled that fear into him if it wasn't already there
>now has to worry about her breaking his heart
>now has to leave his old comfy life
It's skressful.
>>
>>37691106
Because being a normie is exhausting and you know it.
>>
>>37691106
Invite the boys over. Whenever I smoke, it seems like just having people around to spitball stoned thoughts at helps the high

The girl can go fuck herself. Don't know anything about her, but I know that no woman offers you a lay in apropos of nothing without ulterior motives.
>>
File: lol.png (2MB, 1050x941px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
2MB, 1050x941px
>>37691106

maybe u r a fag?
>>
>>37691106

I like you. You're a good robot.
>>
it's all boring bullshit.
i'd probably go with inviting the girl over because she probably won't be there long, then when she leaves you can play vidya.

anything else is gonna be pretty time consuming and costly, unless you just randomly kick your friends out.
>>
>>37692038
apropos
>>
>>37691106
Normieville is shit.
All the men are shallow and all the women are whores.
>>
>>37691106
OP invite the girl over or you'll regret passing up the opportunity. Don't take advice from a bunch of virgins telling you not to have sex
>>
>>37691106
>>37691261

Fucking this. You're destined to become a wizard with this kind of attitude. Consider what to specialize in tonight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.