[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women entry-level as fuck with pretty much any sort of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 176
Thread images: 20

File: IMG_0585.jpg (109KB, 480x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.jpg
109KB, 480x599px
Why are women entry-level as fuck with pretty much any sort of interest?

Movies, comics, anime, sports, vidya, whatever, you name it, the average "nerdy girl" doesn't know shit more than pop-culture level
>>
>>37690606
>Movies, comics, anime, sports, vidya

You're asking why more women don't have more than a passing interest in what are typically male dominated hobbies?
>>
>>37690606
Because they're stupid and shallow. They also follow what ever trend their friends/boyfriend follow in order to fit in or manipulate them.
>>
>>37690711

"Yes," I replied, originally
>>
Why are men entry-level as fuck with pretty much any sort of interest?

Fashion, dance, cosmetics, baking, yoga,
whatever you name it, the average "cultured man" doesn't know shit more than whatever he hears his mom or sister talk about
>>
>>37691189

The top % of those hobbies are men, so...
>>
>>37691189

>fashion

Have you been on /fa/?

It's mostly men
>>
>>37691289
4chan is mostly men.
>>37691256
This is about the "average" person, though. The best men are better than the best women, but in general, a typical normie doesn't know much about most of these topics above a pop-culture level.
>>
>>37691256
Maybe gay men for fashion, fuck no for the rest.
>>
Most don't have the time to go beyond entry-level because they spend the rest of their day getting fucked by Chad
>>
>>37691320
>typical normie

Where do you think you are...
>>
>>37690606
Lack of drive.
>>
>>37691189

Are you implying the average woman knows significantly more about those things?
>>
>>37690606
They are self image conscious. They think of all the things in their life in how others will perceive them unlike men who just go after what interests them.

So gamer girls are just a weird byproduct of girls trying on a subculture.
But women also have a genuine interest in literature and moves and such. They just don't have that strong drive for mastery.
>>
>>37690606
I know a grill that knows a shit ton about dark souls n' shite. it's wierd.

too bad I know fuck all about it so I can;t really talk to her bout it
>>
>>37692085
Literally make things up

It's an incoherent game anyways
>>
>>37692085
Yeah some girls are really into soulsborne, I follow a couple on tumblr and met one irl.

Tfw I had a couple qts in my college apt intensely watching me play dark souls cuz its riveting. They were waiting for my roommate to get ready.
>>
>>37690606
im far above entry level in my interests than your average person, male or female

it sucks because normie hobbies are always lame "movies" "vidya" "comics" "anime" - you lot never have any interests outside of average, mundane things

i can never really connect with normies on a social basis because my interests aren't dominated by normies.
>>
>>37690606

Because it's in a woman's nature to bond with a man that is good at and it has developed interests in things. Of course there are always exceptions, but most women would rather compliment an alpha male than develop themselves
>>
>>37692546

Such as what mysterio queero?
>>
>>37691348
Best bakers and chefs in the world are all definitely men.
>>
Why do you guys act like you have some special tier interests and every girl is "boring" apparently for not pursuing something in autism levels. Those are the most basic fucking interests to begin with. Youre not special for knowing more obscure ones. And especially not for having the time to pursue them seriously. I get to do most of my hobbies very rarely bc real world. I certainly wouldn't count liking books or films as hobbies in any way. That's basically just everyone
>>
>>37692687
fly fishing, things women and faggots wouldnt be interested in
>>
>>37692745
>fly fishing

Pleb. I spent my youth fishing from boats and hand diving for scallops with my grandparents. Tfw rural af. My grandad only does fly fishing now because he's ancient. Kek.
>>
>>37692728
What is a unique interest then
>>
>>37692745

Fucking what everyone in my state (Montana) does that
>>
>>37692832
There isn't any as such. People like the same shit to an extent. You shouldnt define peoples worth by how seriously they take these things. Because in the normie adult world you tend not to have the time to really plow into things. Personally I breed moths and butterflies and people generally find that pretty odd, but I'm hardly alone. No special snowflake claims from me.
>>
>>37692974

Ah, so serial killer things, I see, thank you for letting me know
>>
>>37692996
Conservationist nature enthusiast things which also make me money actually. I like to leave the house for hobbies in general
>>
>>37690606
simplest answer: they don't need to be.
>>
File: 10.jpg (45KB, 610x412px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
45KB, 610x412px
>>37693050

This pretty much. If you're an attractive women, it doesn't matter how deep your interests are, because they can get any man to go as balls deep as they want.
>>
>>37692792
I've grown up doing a lot of the same outdoors stuff you described but have zero interest in fishing.
It just bores me silly.
>>
>>37693176
That's what I'm saying. Shits just standing still. A pensioners hobby. Fishing from a boat is pretty fun because well, youre on a boat. Skimming along, steering, seeing wildlife, scenery. I always liked looking down into seaweed beds too. I still find those world's magical whether in them or above them. Then the excitement of your line going and wondering what you've caught. Ocean fish tend to be more varied. Anons a boring pleb indeed
>>
>>37690606
Speaking of anime, how do you get into it? I really would like to get into it but it seems overwhelming and I don't understand a shit and what is good and worth watching etc.

I just have watched few anime films I enjoyed.
>>
>>37693300

So you're gonna start with Astroboy (1963)

Then you just work your way up from there
>>
>>37693300
Google must watch anime for the entry level stuff and go from there. It tends to be the best imo. Excluding naruto. I personally just couldn't take it much further because so much of it is irritating cliche trash.
>>
File: AbcGlcKAhS0.jpg (35KB, 313x359px) Image search: [Google]
AbcGlcKAhS0.jpg
35KB, 313x359px
>>37691189
>Fashion, dance, cosmetics, baking, yoga,
Best clothing designers in the world are men, best dancers in the world are men, best cosmetologists and make-up artists in the world are men, best bakers in the world are men, best yogis in the world are men.
>>
>>37693398
Name these men.
>Implying robots know shit about these somewhat objective things.
>>
>>37693423
Why the fuck should I have to spoon fed you?

Learn about my interests the same way I did, going out and learning myself.
>>
>>37690606
Behind every "cool" girl is a parade of ex-boyfriends who taught / introduced her to all the cool stuff, and she's simply parroting what she heard in order to mask her vapidness.
>>
>>37693506
What about cool lesbians? I've met a couple.
>>
>>37693461
Oh sure I could name any number of famous dancers, designers. But hpw the fuck do you say who is "Best" particularly in the case for yoga and fucking makeup. If you consider cosmetology a serious interest. Kill yourself
>>
People have different hobbies? Why do you guys know shit about permaculture, vermaculture, mushroom farming, knitting, or raising quail? Cause we have different shit we are into. But as a girl ive been told my whole life to listen to guys, show interest, be polite when they talk even if its over stupid shit i don't care about.
>>
>>37693608
Tits or gtfo

Original request
>>
>>37693608
>But as a girl ive been told my whole life to listen to guys, show interest, be polite when they talk even if its over stupid shit i don't care about.
No one has actually told you that, unless they were someone actively attempting to prank you. Are you on the spectrum? Can you not tel when someone is being dishonest?
>>
>>37693608
>But as a girl ive been told my whole life to listen to guys, show interest, be polite when they talk even if its over stupid shit i don't care about.
Who the fuck ever told you that?
>>
>>37693644
Literally was told "guys love girls who can listen!" "Guys love a good listener" "dont talk so much"
>>
>>37693656
Its repeatedly implied in my upbringing. Im also 30 not 15 so different generation.
>>
>>37693608
I managed to refrain from mentioning my gender in here. Despite not fitting the ~female norm~ You could too.
Also literally nobody cares what your hobbies are. Youre not special for them
>>
>>37693699

Everyone loves people who are good listeners.

Also most guys are told "girls live to talk about themselves" and "just ask here questions and the date will go fine"

It goes both ways
>>
>>37693719
Alright, wanna get married then?
>>
>>37693729
Exactly they dont make you special. But i also dont judge dudes for having shallow or no knowledge of them ala OP. My point is...people are into different shit
>>
>>37693423
>>37693569
>But hpw the fuck do you say who is "Best"
By not being an autistic 13 year old and looking at 99% of the people who are the best at what they do.
>>
>>37693769
Never married, dont plan to. My babies are my oyster mushrooms.
>>
>>37693741
This. It's just basic human manners to take into account people's interests and respond to them. True I get a little fed up over my flatmates cars interest. But I also make a point of asking him stuff and encouraging instead of shitting on them.
>>
>>37693803
So what are you complaining about? If you're a frigid bitch who doesn't even want a guy, you can be as autistic as you want, who gives a shit.
>>
File: 0d1.jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
0d1.jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>37693608
>literally watching worms eat trash qualifies as a "hobby" in the female brain
holy shit
>>
>>37693801
Shits subjective. But those seem fairly autistic hobbies to me.

>Hehe makeup and dancing
>>
>>37693813
My brother is into classic cars. I go to car shows and can get it on a purely aesthetic level but cant get into it.
>>
>>37693699
>hears "I like good listeners"
>start whining about the patriarchy
You are unironically tumblr garbage.

Why the fuck are you here?
>>
forget whatever anyone told you because i'm gonna drop the truth here: its because they can.
they don't have to learn anything. guys will cater to them anyway
>>
>>37693834
You sound as ignorant as me saying "but hurr durr all anime is the sane" The worms make fertilizer for my plants.
>>
>>37693834
Not female you responded to but

>Not knowing the pleasure of raising cute little wormy friends to help your other growing passions.

You don't literally sit watching them.
>>
>>37690606
Because women are naturally prediposed towards being normies because of social shit being easy mode for them.

They don't have time to spend hours to delve into specific activites when they're getting tons of texts/messages, have big social circles, lots of friends, boyfriend, etc
>>
>>37693840
>b-b-being the best is subjective!
>M-Michael Phelps is only considered the best swimmer because he won 23 Olympic gold medals

>But those seem fairly autistic hobbies to me.
Not nearly as autistic as forgetting what an "example" is.
>>
>>37693886
You don't have tons of time for hobbies when you grow up and get a job.

Even as a teen of no social contact I still never got heavy autistic over anime and games
>>
>>37693882
They are kinda cute. No lie. I do get to know their favorite foods. It is a weird but useful "pet". I know no other way to categorize them. Farm animals?
>>
>>37693912
You're comparing athletes to makeup artists and designers? Things people will have different opinions of.

And im somehow the autistic one. Jeez
>>
>>37693878
Anime is all the same, and you're utterly retarded for thinking making compost is a hobby, or even intuitive.

>>37693882
If I ever got to the point where I considered the bugs in my compost "friends", I'd hang myself.

Take that as opinion or advice.
>>
>>37693925
I work 29-40 hours a week and take classes on the side and still have free time

I never said get autistic into stuff either, just more than entry level
>>
>>37693941
They certainly come under pets for me. But I just find insects fascinating overall. I can see how it would be strange for a basement dweller to comprehend.
>>
File: 1480892359688.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1480892359688.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>37693957
>You're comparing athletes to makeup artists and designers?
You're so autistic you don't know what an example AND an analogy are?
>>
>>37693985
I suggest all gardeners give it a try, everyone has table scraps.
>>
>>37693965
I can understand that you as a probable neckbeard may not comprehend how nature is enjoyable. But no need to take it so literally. They aren't actually friends, spergo.
>>
>>37693988
I was waiting for a fair example. It's hardly the same to compare a tested competing athlete to makeup artists who are all much the same at a certain level. So now tell me. What makes a makeup artist the best
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (714KB, 3000x1775px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
714KB, 3000x1775px
>>37694015
>comprehend how nature is enjoyable
Sorry, I don't have severe down syndrome so I'd rather go mountain biking than watch worms eat garbage and muse about how in tune with nature I am.
>>
>>37694090
No one is watching the worms. Your autism is making you take things too literally again.
>>
>>37694043
You've never watched Face Off have you?
>>
>>37693608
knitting was invented by men ( sailors )

every time a girl is into a hobby, I found that it was directly or indirectly a way to fit into some sort community and gain attention for it

every goddamn time, maybe it is genuine interest ( or not), but what attracts them is the added social status / title of everything

"lol look at me i'm a coffee enthusiast, you know because I go to starbucks every week"
>>
>>37694043
> It's hardly the same to compare a tested competing athlete to makeup artists who are all much the same at a certain level.
Literal autism.

I wasn't even the guy who gave dancing and make up as examples. You seem extensively obsessed with an anonymous person's makeup preference.

>What makes a makeup artist the best
You're a raging homosexual. You tell me.
>>
>>37694132
I can understand that you as a probable neckbeard may not comprehend how language is functional. But no need to take it so literally. I wasn't referring to you literally staring at the worms, spergo
>>
>>37694090
Why not both? Seriously, gardening gives me the same feel.
>>
File: 1497330623754.png (430KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1497330623754.png
430KB, 680x680px
>>37694132
>Taking a figure of speech literally and whining about him being over literal in the same breath
Not even him, but Jesus, girls are stupid
>>
>>37694192
I merely mentioned it as a facet of another enjoyable hobby. No need to shit on things you don't enjoy.
>>
>>37693803
You're beautiful and I will marry you. Believe it (but don't reply)
>>
>>37694219
>gardening gives me the same feel.
If you think dumping seeds in dirt is comparable to the feeling of hitting kickers through the woods at 30 mph, I'll just have to chalk that up to the sensory disconnect that comes with autism.
>>
>>37694223
It's more the fact he seemed to miss the point of the activity overall.
>>
What's with all the autism calling. Gardening is comfy as fuck and very satisfying.
>>
>>37693803
>Never married, dont plan to.
Why not?
>>
>>37691256
This is because men's primary motivation is to achieve recognition and success while a woman's goal is to eventually be a mother (yes, this includes all women, even feminists) so they don't have the time to go out and compete and shit. It doesn't mean your average man is better than your average woman at any female-dominated hobby
>>
>>37694245
>a facet of another enjoyable hobby
I don't know if it's more pathetic that you consider compost an important, or that you consider watering the plants an enjoyable hobby

>No need to shit on things you don't enjoy.
Go be a snowflake on reddit. They might actually have a subreddit for those shit tier interests.
>>
>>37694270
Do explain how the point of vermiculture deviates from "worms eating dirt to make fertilizer".
>>
>>37694319
No less a hobby than "muh bike speed" that doesn't make you special. People like different things and if you think thats all there is to gardening then you'd never be able to do it yourself
>>
>>37694313
>female-dominated hobby
As in what, whoring for attention on 4chan?
>>
>>37694345
To be honest I'm not even the girl who listed it as a hobby so i cant really argue it but it's not without its uses. They're just little garden helpers. Nbd
>>
>>37694352
>downhill biking = bike speed
Pic related, It's you on a Grade 1.

>if you think thats all there is to gardening then you'd never be able to do it yourself
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh wow, I didn't know there was more to gardening than fertilizing and watering the plants.
Wait, there isn't :^)
>>
>>37694377
>but it's not without its uses
How is that remotely related to anything anyone has said, dumbass
Don't white knight if you have no clue where you're going with it.
>>
>>37694456
I'm hardly white Knighting. I'm just saying it's something I also do and I get why.
>>37694422
Eh probably. But I can't say I'm into that shit at all so why would I care. There's other physical activities I excel at, they just tend to be more tricky to pursue than walking out to my garden. When I work full time.
>>
File: 1472426837988.jpg (98KB, 767x767px) Image search: [Google]
1472426837988.jpg
98KB, 767x767px
>>37690606
A lot of other girls seem to not feel the need to develop and hobbies or non-job-related skills because they'd rather see people find them "different" because of their actual social status, i.e. how popular they are, what their personality is like and how attractive others think they are. But in truth it's just counterproductive.
Not that I'm super special, or that I can speak for all grills. Female-dominated pop culture just often reinforces this.
>>
File: 97656794674.jpg (251KB, 921x826px) Image search: [Google]
97656794674.jpg
251KB, 921x826px
>>37694507
>There's other physical activities I excel at
Like what, worm watching?

Go back to tumblr.
>>
>>37694507
It sounds like you really just wanted to reply because it's one of the few topics you know exist, and thus wanted attention.
>>
>>37694542
I named them further back. Diving for one. I'm also a ranger so I can do quite a lot of land based activity. Ice climbing, tree felling, quads, stalking, abseiling. Why do you take your useless hobby riding so seriously.
>>
>>37694579
I already replied to a few posts for the sake of conversation. It's the thread Topic. Hobbies. I hardly consider it a hobby myself or worthy of attention. I can just understand why she would do it given her other outdoor pursuits.
>>
>>37694293
Im better single. But im ok with it. Apparently muh worms make me super autistic. But little fact, worms love hair so when he gets his daily haircut they will be so happy!
>>
>>37694605
Further to this I've built and maintained a few mountain bike tracks in the parks and estates I've worked. But still no interest. Who cares
>>
>>37694650
>Im better single.
Why?
>>
File: Nathan-Whipper-Fall-34.jpg (98KB, 474x200px) Image search: [Google]
Nathan-Whipper-Fall-34.jpg
98KB, 474x200px
>>37694605
>climber grrrl
I always enjoy seeing basic bitches like you take whippers at the gym.

Pic related. You on a Class 1.
>>
>>37693608
>mushroom farming
i thought that was exclusively a hobby for druggies
>>
>>37694709
Just know myself to know that I want to be single. I'm not sure about sexual "labels" but i have no urge for relationships of a sexual nature.
>>
>>37694709
I'd imagine so her partners don't laugh their asses off at worm autist.
>>
>>37694732
Bruh. I don't do it for sheer folly. I work hard and all you can hit me with is "im good at cycling"
>>
>>37694605
Kek, didn't even read the "useless"

I suppose it would follow that someone autistic enough to consider worms friends doesn't know what a "hobby" is.
>>
>>37694755
Oh it's you again, figures. Why do you constantly mention that you're female if you're not one in practice?
>>
File: listen.jpg (45KB, 691x530px) Image search: [Google]
listen.jpg
45KB, 691x530px
>>37693608
The question is why women's level of interest is 'entry level' when claiming to have a certain interest, pay attention.
>>
>>37694313
Ooo ouch I think I got slashed off of all that edge
>>
>>37694779
Those are skills i use pretty often so why useless. And why are you taking that so literally. I have human friends but big fucking deal if I feel some affinity with some helpful living creatures. They are not "friends"
>>
>>37694776
> I work hard
I wasn't aware letting worms make nutrition for your food was hard work.

>all you can hit me with is "im good at cycling"
That's because I don't have Aspergers, and thus don't feel the need to type down a laundry list of everything I do other than biking and laughing at the mentally disabled online.
>>
>>37694739
Funny you say that. The guy who developed the most successful method of home growth was developed by a druggie who is in prison now.
>>
>>37694818
>knowing that worms eating trash
>"skills i use pretty often"
Oh, I'll bet you do sweetie

>I have human friends
That's one of the funniest things you've said so far
>>
>>37694820
Somehow still ignoring the fact I never considered it a hobby as such and the other things I do. Ok
>>
>>37694857
Dude I said I'm a ranger. That involves a little more than worms.
>>
>>37694793
Men are men if they are celibate, so are women. I dont consider single guys nonmale.
>>
>>37690606
They don't know what dedication means.
>>
>>37694872
Falling off climbing walls and watering carrots isn't hard work either.

How come you aren't back on reddit yet?
>>
>>37690606
Because women only get into hobbies to chase after or attract men, they have little to no actual interest in the thing itself.
>>
>>37694901
>>Men are men if they are celibate,
Yes, but their primary purpose isn't providing sex.
>>
>>37694893
I live in a state with dozens of state and national parks. I know for damn sure that a ranger's job does not entail recreational climbing.

>That involves a little more than worms.
You're right, it also involves dropping out of high school and sitting in a golf cart for hours on end.
>>
>>37694793
>Why do you constantly mention that you're female if you're not one in practice?
Because she's female, and by proxy, an attentionwhore. Regardless of whether or not she's infertile.
>>
>>37694936
I don't live in America. I don't do recreational climbing as such. But it's skills you learn for mountain rescue. For me it mostly comes into play when checking and tagging protected birds.
>>
>>37691320
The average woman doesn't actually know much about those things either though. The point is is that men know about male shit, women don't know much about male shit OR female shit.
>>
>>37693608
People have different hobbies, but men usually know something about the hobbies they profess to like, whereas women often have a very shallow knowledge of the hobbies that they profess to like.
>>
>>37694973
If you're trying to impress or validate the legitimacy of your job, you're failing on all fronts.
>>
>>37695012
I'm not. Jobs a job in the end and im lucky enough to genuinely love mine. I'm just saying I do a little more than watering carrots.
>>
>>37695056
You water carrots and annoy birds.
I suppose "a little more" was literal this time.

Scat.
>>
>>37695081
Cool you don't understand the concept of a physically demanding job then. I don't believe you're that ignorant. Youre just being petty because I'm not male I guess.
>>
>>37690606
women are less obsessive than men when it comes to shit, most of the time
they may use the term 'obsessive' but they're not nearly autistic enough about it most of the time
>>
Worm shit girl: have you ever done porn? Amateur or professional? Do you shave your pussy? Are you from Australia/NZ?
>>
ITT: a herd of misogynists angry that a woman rose to their bait.

jfc this board is terrible
>>
>>37695199
>misogynists
You couldn't have made this more reddit it you asked why you were getting downvoted.
>>
File: 8467947.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
8467947.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>37695120
>ranger
>physically demanding
My high school busboy job was more physically demanding, snookums.
>>
>>37695257
You don't understand what the job then is but no matter. Youre trolling. I'm just bored enough and procrastinating enough to respond right this minute.
>>
>>37695199
>unironically calling people misogynists
I will never surrender our board to you fucking goblins, go be a libshart ANYWHERE ELSE.
>>
>>37695228

The reddit meme is fucking tired. Shut up, anon.

>>37695335

Nah.
>>
>>37695289
There's nothing trollish about making fun of people with worthless jobs.
What "physical remands" does being a ranger entail then? Twenty minutes of Grade 2 climbing a day?

>I'm just bored enough and procrastinating enough to respond right this minute.
No, you're just a woman, and thus ravenous for any sort of attention, even if it's just me making fun of how pathetic you sound.
>>
File: 0HtTurA.png (278KB, 728x631px) Image search: [Google]
0HtTurA.png
278KB, 728x631px
>>37695363
>The reddit meme is fucking tired
Redditors have shit taste in memes. Why would we listen to you?
>>
>>37695373
Sure attention alleviates the boredom. Never claimed otherwise but I'm not sure how you can comment on my job when you have no understanding of it at all.
>>
>>37695411
And the fact you have to bring in grades like some baby hobbyist. That's amusing
>>
>>37694732
>>37695257

Why are men so petty and pathetic?
>>
>>37691189
>it's another "roastie tries to replace some words from OP to get them offended but just looks retarded" episode
>it's an hour long specia;
>>
>>37695458
Dunno, why are all women so weak and stupid?
>>
>>37690606
They enjoy the sensation and experience, more than the technical aspect involved.
They enjoy the feelings derived from watching/experiencing a movie more so than technical points of the director.

On average, women can experience higher levels of all emotions, than the (average) male. An emotional experience will continue to be stimulating to her, after the male has already lost interest/sensation and said "Why did x just do y?" regarding it.

Women are also more likely to be more engaged by PEOPLE while men are more engaged by THINGS. So men will more often have tasks and hobbies, but women will enjoy spending time with people and learning about them intuitively.

They're not that far apart, though. These are absolutes on two ends of a spectrum, with the hyper-feminine archetype on one side, and the hyper-masculine on the other. No woman will be on the absolute end of the masculine side, but some may drift in that direction to make them more "masculine" than some men. They (males and females) are closer together more often than they are far apart, though.
>>
>>37695411
>>37695443
>how you can comment on my job when you have no understanding of it at all
Because I do know what a ranger does. It ain't hard, it ain't useful, and a trained chimpanzee can do it.

>>37695443
>And the fact you have to bring in grades like some baby hobbyist. That's amusing
Not my fault you don't know anything about hobbies that supposedly pertain to your employment.
>>
>>37690606
Test my weeaboo knowledge

t. femanon
>>
File: cc8.png (181KB, 358x310px) Image search: [Google]
cc8.png
181KB, 358x310px
>>37695443
>topic of thread is asking why women don't know shit about their supposed hobbies
>a woman is butthurt about someone using technical jargon for her supposed hobbies
>>
>>37695655
Which gauge of a shotgun is traditionally used by weeaboos for painting the walls with their pathetic brains?
>>
blogpost incoming
tl;dr women have the option to be casuals and since most people are casuals the majority of women are not going to be as invested in their hobbies as they could be

>have had several hobbies throughout my life but never became a subject matter expert at anything

>read several novels a week as a child, volunteered at a local library for hundreds of hours over the years, but read mostly classics that you'd be assigned in highschool

>taught myself how to sew, made blouses, skirts, repaired all kinds of shit for friends and family from socks to leather jackets and even worked as a seamstress for a costume store but could not reupholster a couch or tell you about most stitches

>loved comic books since I was small, have read almost every Batman comic up to R.I.P., collect Deadman, worked at a comic book store in NYC, but hate the state of modern comics and couldn't tell you jack shit about the industry from the last 5 years

>cosplayed throughout my teens, made all my own shit, commissioned costumes and wigs, went to a LOT of conventions but was never e-famous or had so much as a Myspace page and couldn't do metalworking or sew a ballgown or anything really impressive

>love gardening but only raise cacti and succulents

>have played video games since I was 3 or 4 years old, thousands of hours spread across games on almost all consoles, play vidya every single day
>but it's games like Animal Crossing, Paper Mario, Yume Nikki, etc. etc.

There is a lot less incentive for women to become heavily invested in any one given thing when we get universal approval for anything we do. I can tell anyone that I like comic books and they won't give me shit for it, so what external motivation is there to pour all of my time and energy into reading as many comics as possible and accumulating as much knowledge as possible when I can just focus on the stories I like and enjoy the hobby as I please?
>>
>>37695557
It's hard physical labour. It's building paths, fences, and drainage ditches, it's scaling massive trees, it's hiking miles every day over mountainous terrain. Dealing with the shitty public, taking school groups And sometimes searching for lost injured mountaineers in freezing conditions. I mean I'm sure that's nothing to you regardless of what I say. But it's good demanding work. I consider myself lucky. I don't regard hobby grades. I learned on the job years ago.
>>
>>37695694
Why would you expect a female to know anything about suicide? It's one of the most male dominated hobbies of them all.
>>
>>37695674
Ethology is my niche. I know a lot about it. owo
>>
I don't have any hobbies so even a girl who likes movies is more developed than me

If your hobbies are so fulfilling though why do you care what women do unless you're a normie who has a gf and is annoyec by her vapid nature in which case fuck off
>>
>>37695674
I'm not butthurt. I just haven't worked on anything as amateur as grades for a long time. They simply don't come into the picture. Technical you say though? Kek
>>
>>37695726
Very subtle "I'm not like the other girls, please accept and like me" post. Nicely crafted.
>>
>>37693398
*gay men
oregano
>>
>>37695778
I'm outright saying I'm like other women, I'm not an expert at anything I've ever put any amount of time into and could not answer any very detailed questions about any of those subjects I listed. The gratuitous amount of examples was supposed to illustrate my point by showing the different ways someone could be interested in a hobby but not become exceptional at it.
>>
>>37695732
Sounds pretty comfy to me. Where are you from
>>
>>37695726
>>37695804
Your examples are 90% bragging about how much time and effort you put into your hobbies, as well as having a very large amount of it. You're pretty naive if this is what you think they mean by saying "women are surface level in their hobbies", what they are imagining is

>yeah I love netflix shows!
>photography is my hobby, I upload to instagram all the time!
>yeah I play pokemon go and app games I'm a total gamer girl!!
>I love books, harry potter is my favorite!
That kind of shit.

What you listed is far above that expectation. Remove every 'but' in that post and it's nothing but you bragging about your varied hobbies that you've put lots of time, effort and involvement into. It's fairly respectable, even. What isn't respectable is posting "hi r9k look at all my hobbies, b-but I'm not an expert, I'm just a silly girl after all hee hee"
>>
>>37695393

You should listen to me because you're a shitty person and you should kys
>>
>>37693608
>who do guys know shit about male hobbies?
>*lists exclusively male hobbies with one female hobby sneaked in*
>>
>>37690606
Not been my experience.
Seems more like you have a shitty sense of people.
>>
>>37690606
All of those hobbies (watching sports, watching movies, playing games) involve nothing but consuming. You're not creating anything or thinking for yourself, they aren't interests that really mold a person. I think people who go out and experience life often would be much more interesting than someone who jerks themselves off all day because they know about some obscure comic book series or something. When I'm not at work or school I just wanna experience life not sit and take in media created by someone else all day
>>
File: 62869490_p0.jpg (797KB, 1032x1457px) Image search: [Google]
62869490_p0.jpg
797KB, 1032x1457px
>>37690606
How do I know if I've mastered the hobby of anime?
>>
>>37696019
I was hoping that the blogposting comment would be enough of a deterrent for anyone that didn't want to read an excessive amount of shit. Didn't mean to come across as bragging, I'm almost 30 and have had a lot of time to do all this shit so it does seem like a lot altogether like that. The points I was trying to address were the ones like these:

>>37691929
>They just don't have that strong drive for mastery.
>>37693398
>Best clothing designers in the world are men, best dancers in the world are men, best cosmetologists and make-up artists in the world are men, best bakers in the world are men, best yogis in the world are men.
>>37695122
>women are less obsessive than men when it comes to shit, most of the time
>they may use the term 'obsessive' but they're not nearly autistic enough about it most of the time

A recurring theme I was seeing was not that men were upset by women who had absolutely no knowledge of their hobby, but that they did not have in-depth knowledge of their hobby. I thought I'd do my best to explain that it's more likely for a woman to have varied, more shallow interests than hyper-focused expertise.

It seemed like a better contribution to the thread than whining about how basic bitches can't contribute anything to a conversation or have any real interests. That's an issue with men and women.
>>
Because women ruin every hobby circle they touch and drive away the experts, leaving them and they're inflated egos to run empty laps
>>
File: 97555964.jpg (44KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
97555964.jpg
44KB, 600x800px
>>37696066
>"I'm 12!"
Stop.
>>
>>37696297

>thread full of idiot misogynists

And I'm the 12 year old? lol kys
>>
>>37690606
They are not allowed to be more than entry-level as fuck. If they are, they will be punished through expressions of hostile disgust on men's faces, even hostile verbal attacks like men yelling at their faces that they are "ugly feminist cunts", just because they knew more than they are entitled to. Women subconsciously know this, that they will be punished for knowing too much and avoid it like hell, acting like brainless idiots in general.

It could have something to do with women's brain structure too, tho. Women have percentually more white matter compared to grey matter, and men have percentually more grey matter compared to white matter. White matter is the connections between the brain cells and grey matter the neural brain cells themselves. In order to storage huge amounts of data into a human brain, you need to have high amount of grey cells. In order to create connections between the storaged data, you need to have high amount of white matter.

This is what I am saying on this topic. I won't come back to check the replies as I know I will get a huge pile of shit thrown onto me too, for what I said, and I have no time to engage into defending myself against such shit right now.

Back to sorting out all the killer files on my PC right now.
Thread posts: 176
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.