[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else just tired of coming to this place? >come to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1497387840667-r9k-1.jpg (28KB, 565x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497387840667-r9k-1.jpg
28KB, 565x506px
Is anyone else just tired of coming to this place?
>come to r9k after having a shitty day
>get mocked and berated at by some random assholes looking for an ego boost
>spend hours caught up in pointless bitter arguments that lead nowhere
>go to bed feeling even worse than before
This isn't a comfy board anymore. I seriously think i'd be better off without it
>>
>>37690541
I haven't been a regular to this board in over six months. I get sick of having 150 threads that essentially amount to the same thing. Especially on a board that's not really designated for feelsy shit. I thought the original purpose of /r9k/ was to make /b/ but with shitty reposts. Not a combination of /soc/ and /adv/.
>>
>>37690541
im tired as well anon.
i really try my best to give advice to other robots try to make them feel better , but always my advices get lost betweem pointless arguments.
>>
>>37690541
I like to shitpost.
I like to browse /tg/ even though I've literally never played a tabletop game and I hate warhammer. It's kinda comfy.
/pol/ has become retarded. Or I got smarter, I dunno.
What boards are comfy?
>>
>>37690541
>get mocked and berated
That's only because you're a normie. Now get out.
>>
I want to leave this board and be productive for once but I'm addicted to browing here
>>
The quality of the boards have significantly decreased due to people who were born after 2000
>>
>>37690775
/lit/ is still a pretty comfy board. Tbqh the boards i bother frequenting have droped considerably over the past few years. This website is going to the dogs
>>
>>37690897
/lit/ seems kind of cunty
it seems like everyone there is trying to one-up everyone else and look smart
>>
I started arguing with kids in youtube comments. They always say shit that you can pull apart and they reply because they think they can win
>>
>>37691035
youtube commenters are insanely retarded
I literally cannot believe it
what is the explanation?
>>
File: aaeac3c810eb99da05f07f39446f799b.jpg (380KB, 1500x1116px) Image search: [Google]
aaeac3c810eb99da05f07f39446f799b.jpg
380KB, 1500x1116px
>>37690541
I don't even know what reality feels like anymore, OP, I have spent so long here. I want to be free to be me~
>>
>>37690889
They can be as old as 17 now. Fuck
>>
>>37690541
Its that and all the normies and the fact that its summer. I'm getting tired of this board
>>
>>37691088
Last one was a kid saying a channel 'wasted 19 mins 27 secs' of his life.

I told him that he didn't have to watch it all if it was shit.

He said that he skimmed through it and it was all bollocks.

I told him that if he skimmed through it he hasn't wasted the total time of the video.

He said that he said 19 mins 27 secs because that is how long the video is.

And there is the retard that I was looking for
>>
>>37691208
that sounds like a lot of fun actually
you should collect these in screencaps
>>
>>37691236
It's too easy I'll get some screencaps now
>>
File: Screenshot (6).png (134KB, 812x777px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (6).png
134KB, 812x777px
>>37691236
Green is me, red is kid, yellow is just a stray mongaloid

I blacked out a lot because I don't want to get found
>>
>>37690541

Totally agree OP. Im done here. Leaving to find greener pastures. Maybe I'll just play with my doge or read a book.

I will miss being able to talk with other robots though. This was the only place I could ever regularly find fellow robots. But all the bitter jerkoffs who shit up every thread they enter just make it no longer worth it.
>>
File: 1493071845920.gif (494KB, 400x222px) Image search: [Google]
1493071845920.gif
494KB, 400x222px
Between useless fucks crying all day long about their lack of a "gf" they won't even enjoy, the trap lovers who can't seem to keep it to them and the bitter mouth-breathers who can't stop being jackasses to everyone else, there is not a single thread worth it in here.
I seriously hope there is a place where we could go, a place that is free of all this bullshit and teenage angst, a place where you could have actual conversations, or at least some fun, a laugh, whatever else...
Seriously, fuck this all. I don't even know why I'm here anymore. All I seem to do is waste my day and nights in here, endlessly pressing f5 in the vain hope that something interesting will pop up, only to be sadder at the end of the day because I achieved nothing.
I WANT IT TO STOP.
Fuck all the sissies, the polfags, the lit cunts, the """normies""" and the like. This place is dead, I want to move, but I'm trapped here...
>>
>>37691178
Yeah its fucking crazy to me dude. People who were born after 9/11 are already 16 and shitposting on this site.
>>
>>37691484
why you blacked it ? is it your channel ? Why do you don t want us to find it ? It seems like a cool channel if it has the potential to waste 20 min of my life lol
>>
>>37690541
yep, I've been feeling this way about 4chan in general

what do you say OP, should we blow this popsicle stand?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.