[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did an experiment yesterday, /r9k/, and I'd like to tell

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: internet-dating-scams.jpg (165KB, 900x1151px) Image search: [Google]
internet-dating-scams.jpg
165KB, 900x1151px
I did an experiment yesterday, /r9k/, and I'd like to tell you about it.

I spent a few minutes on /biz/ and figured I was smart enough to make money off a little scam.
I posed as a girl in online chatrooms, got multiple pics, and tried to scam horny dudes into paying me $10 for a custom video.
I had zero success at this, probably could make a few bucks if I kept at it, but it was a degrading experience.

But what was just so eye opening was the FLOOD of messages I received the minute I logged into the chat room with my female avatar, not only that, but how perverse people were in their requests.

It was a strange thing to be witness to such a huge swath of the depraved dudes. And it was old guys, like 40 and over usually, do they do nothing all day but jerk off to cam girls? Is that the future for us down the road?

I got the idea because I'd been scammed before
>>
now imagine being that girl in real life and still believing you can be a robot. Females are living in a different reality from us
>>
>>37689979
The girl I got pics from said it's all she did all day, masturbate and send pics.
Robots do one of those things 24/7
She wasn't even good looking really.
>>
>>37689921
Yea just make a okcupid profile with any girl picture and you get a million messages in like 1 minute. This is why i cant understand how girls can be on those sites long or how they act like mean bitches.
>>
Try again with an ugly girl (for experimental purposes)

I imagine the result will not change
>>
>>37689979
Now imagine only 40yo married men are interested in fucking you.

Now imagine that doesn't matter if you fuck them, they have a life on their own and wouldn't spend a single minute with you after sex.
>>
>>37690087
If you're under 28~, have a symmetrical face, and know how to take pictures/put on make up (the most important one), you're set.

And race really is a big thing.
If you're an ugly black female that's a really rough road, I mean, thirsty guys will still talk to you, but that's significantly more difficult.
>>
>>37690149
THIS, people assume that it's perfect because they're male, and sex is top priority for them, but companionship is more important for females, and that doesn't come easy, at least not from the guys they'd want companionship from.
>>
>>37690204
>at least not from the guys they'd want companionship from.
and this right here is why you cannot be a robot
>>
I got paid for to send pictures to and humiliate a fat Asian guy who sent me pics and videos of his wife and videos of him jerking off. Guy was into raceplay, cuckolding, being "forced" into doing gay stuff. Basically I had to act like a chad, tell him all the things I'd do to his wife, take pics of my cock under extremely flattering angles, pretend I would reveal all this information to his family, fuck his wife in front of him and make him raise my hapa child. He then begged me to let him send me money. I gave my PayPal, and he filmed himself cumming as he sent me 50$.

Never felt my more disgusted with myself. Bought myself a game and manga.

I did it again multiple times. Culminated with him telling me he'd pay for my trip to come over to him, then coming back to his senses and just immediately blocking me.
>>
>>37690593
It's a strange free market we live in, anon.

Cuck or be cucked...
>>
>>37690256
I'm not female, but really, you don't even consider the magnitude of fat southern women with lumpy necks that are just unfuckable. I mean it's similar in that way, but I get your point.
>>
>>37690593
Do you still do this?

Do you have a kik or something? Might be interested
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.