[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you want to make a suicide thread but you're worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_20170613_203313.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_203313.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>tfw you want to make a suicide thread but you're worried about encouraging other anons
how do I NOT feel like killing myself?

pic related just realised this
>>
So... you're showing us your hair?
What's the problem there.
>>
>>37689521
Must suck when not even your hair wants to be around you anymore
>>
>>37689547
it's balding at the vertex

also it's the least of my problems but my hair is literally all I have
>>
>>37689568

>oh no, i'm in my late teens/early twenties and my hair is thinning

You and everyone else, idiot.

Why do you want to kill yourself? And if you tell me it's because you might become a chrome dome someday you might as well do it.
>>
>>37689629
>no friends
>hate my life
>can't enjoy anything anymore

I can't think of any reason to live. I could give you my backstory but if you think someone would kill themself solely based off of balding you're not the person to give advice.
>>
>>37689568
No, that's how it looks for nearly all people. That's where your hair grows from.
>>
>>37689853
my receding hairline has gone 2 inches back on the side of my head. that as well as this makes it means it's almost definitely balding. I took a video don't know how toconvert to webm but it's much clearer when I'm watking, like a white hole at the back of my head clear as day
>>
There is no point in killing yourself. I mean think about it. It's not like you'd know that all your problems are over or have that satisfaction. Also think about the things you miss out on. if you truly have nothing to live for then you have nothing to lose. Also parents.
Some link that 911 call when a girl calls after her brother kills himself. Those left alive are the ones who truly suffer.
>>
>>37689521
>going bald
JUST

I've been shaving my head for 10 years now OP. I've been able to pull off an okay look with a nice beard and getting /fit/ as fuck, but I'd be Chad if I had hair. So sorry my man, but it sucks.
>>
>>37689521
Drink cow milk everyday,
>>
>>37689985
https://youtube.com/watch?v=4SGDHfcZVOg

there you go
>>
>>37689521
Do it. Make suicide the cultural contagion that kills the youth ridding the boomers of their fresh supply of young blood. Make the meme that kills the children.
>>
>>37689985
I can kill yourself with anyone knowing. I can just disappear and kill myself and no one will find my body till it's rotted. also they won't know how to identify me there are probably thousands of missing people.

>It's not like you'd know that all your problems are over or have that satisfaction
I would though
>not a burden on anyone
>in people's thoughts less and less

>Also think about the things you miss out on
I can't enjoy video games or movies anymore .

I know it might sound likeI'm being purposely pessimistic but I'm not thinking of negative responses, this is literally my life every day trying to find the next thing to keep me occupied with free time.
>>
File: 1480688079963.png (475KB, 811x361px) Image search: [Google]
1480688079963.png
475KB, 811x361px
>>37689985
They might suffer in short term, but in long run they will be happier

I will tell you a story : my cousins had an """abusive""" father, he never really did anything to them but he was kinda rude and a bit of a jerk himself. He killed himself in 2011 because of some trouble at work (he was on the verge to be fired). For the first few years, it was really hard for my cousins and my aut, they were really sad and all but after a few years i can tell you life has gone better. My cousins moved out and they get 1000 $ per month until 25 because of insurance. My aut has a new bf who seems a better man that my uncle (she found him like a year ago i think). And they are way more happy than they would if my uncle still was there.
So i tell you some people are better dead than alive, and i honestly think that it applies to the robots
>>
File: combover.jpg (307KB, 897x1594px) Image search: [Google]
combover.jpg
307KB, 897x1594px
>>37689521
Q: what's worse than being bald?

A: being unable to tell because you're a squinty-eyed gook
>>
File: bigsister.png (272KB, 945x1377px) Image search: [Google]
bigsister.png
272KB, 945x1377px
>>37690232
Agreed, not everyone should have the right to life if they offend other people with their choice to remain alive.
>>
>>37689985
There's no point in being alive either. At least when you're dead there's no suffering. You don't "miss out" on anything because you're not there to not experience them, you actually miss out more on events that happened before your birth because you're at least aware that they happened. As for people suffering after you're dead, it doesn't matter because 1. they don't necessarily exist objectively, 2. even if they exist in an objective universe, the version that exists in your brain is still subjective to you and ceases to exist along with you, and 3. even if you don't understand/disagree with the above points it doesn't matter because you'll be dead so you don't need to worry about them anyway.
If you use unbiased logic, the only conclusion you can come to is that it makes sense to kill yourself and there's no reason not to. That being said, your natural survival instincts are so strong that it's basically impossible to do so. So either work up the guts to pull the trigger, or try to make the experience as painless as possible until the end of your natural lifespan.
>>
File: 1475936272572.jpg (33KB, 629x505px) Image search: [Google]
1475936272572.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>>37690306
The saddest part is that i fall in that category
>>
>>37689832
>but if you think someone would kill themself solely based off of balding you're not the person to give advice.

I understand being depressed perfectly, lad, but I've seen people on 4chan moan about less.
>>
>>37690320
Could alcohol help with the survival instinct thing?
>>
>>37690306
Not that I disagree with the point, but the person in your image seems to be a "stay at home mommy" who lets her beta husband pay for her life, so she's literally no better than the person she's complaining about. Fuck I hate entitled women.
>>
>>37690232
>>37690306
>>37690320

stop, I'm such a fucking idiot for not seeing this coming. I don't regret this making me feel more confident I'm going to off myself when I get the courage, but it's making me feel really guilty the thought that some anon might suicide because of my stupid fucking thread.

please don't post anymore

>>37690428
fuck off asking for suicide advice, please just find a reason to live instead
>>
>>37690428
Most likely yes, I drink a lot and when I'm wasted I feel the closest I can get to pulling it off. If I lived in a country with guns I'd probably not be here talking to you now.
>>
Since I have this compulsion where every negative thing leads to suicidal thoughts, I thought I'd try something new. The other day when I was really in despair, I decided every time I think about suicide I would visualize my brother killing himself (with the help of some irl pics I've seen of suicide victims). The horror of it helps me to realize the objective disease of suicidal ideation and to create distance the romanticism of killing myself.
Feeling good today, though, so I might just be looking for positives where there are none.
>>
>>37690232
>i honestly think that it applies to the robots
Mate I am no normie or anything but robots are generally people who keep to themselves. We don't hurt anyone or be weird on purpose. Robots do not deserve to die. If it makes someones life better then fuck that. I think most robots need to accept solitude and try to enjoy it.
>>37690201
Shut up idiot you cant know shit once your dead.
>>
>>37690497
>Shut up idiot you cant know shit once your dead.
this is true
>>
>>37690488
Your experience of your family ceases to exist along with you once you off yourself, so there's no reason to worry about it. I can't see how you can hold this viewpoint unless you believe in life after death, which if you do then you should probably be more worried about going to hell for killing yourself anyway.
>>
>>37690478
Suicidal ideation is the ultimate redpill. You don't have to actually feel like killing yourself or have suicidal urges. It's just enough to know that suicide is the logical thing to do for all lifeforms, and the only thing holding you back is your own primal instinct. It's liberating in a way to think that as humans, we're the only creatures on this planet who have the self-awareness to put themselves out of their misery once it all gets too much.
>>
File: 1472393687779.jpg (47KB, 750x697px) Image search: [Google]
1472393687779.jpg
47KB, 750x697px
>>37690497
I mean basement dweller like myself, not the average wagie who """"helps"""" society
Me and my fellow human garbage lives off poeple who did everything for us from the start, give us plenty opportunities and still we didn t do any shit for them, either because we are lazy or we delude ourselves thninking that a """mental illiness""" like social anxiety can t be overcome, and we end up here. These people are like the bloodsucker of our society, and they don t deserve to hit anybody anymore. We should all have died long ago.
Sure our parents would be sad, sure the fammily will show up at the funerals, but after they will be relived. Their lives will be better without us.

I personally do not kill myself right now because i have a brother, who s very young and i know my death would probably break him. I m waiting until his twenties to finnaly kill myself.

>>37690478
Let me please at least get things out of my chest
>>
>>37690201
>I can't enjoy video games or movies anymore
You dumbass. Is that really ask you want to do in life? Sit on your ass?
>>
>>37690684
wow you're fucking retarded. Have you never dealt with a depressed person before? I'm saying that putting aside all my failures I can't even enjoy escapism. As in no matter what I do there's literally no relief at all, ever
>>
>>37689832
yeah backstory blease
>>
>>37690734
>a bloo bloo my life is sooooo hard. i sit on my ass and play games all day!!!1
>>
>>37690488
this is a good idea, but what if it backfires and just desensitises someone to suicide even more?

I mean there are definitely people on here who enjoy gore so it might be hit or miss
>>
>>37690676
Look friend you make sense but someone who's in a similar situation I ask myself and you: why don't we help ourself? The only answer that makes sense is that because we don't want to. We are self aware yetwe're not doing anything to over turn that or even trying to. Maybe we're too scared any constant excuse like social anxiety and chad et cetera.
>>
>>37690809
>I can't into reading comprehension
I tried to play a game over Christmas and couldn't enjoy even after nearly a month straight, apart from that I haven't played video games since first year of high school. I consider it a good daay if I can force myself to watch a movie.

yes there are autistic people who don't give a shit and can enjoy video games escapism without the suicidal urges, but you're probably not going to find them in this thread.
>>
>>37690561
They would be in pain and >>37690488
While alive would know that and thus he can not die knowing that. Stop encouraging people to kill them self most of these people are just misguided.
>>
File: 1470006321297.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470006321297.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>>37690846
you are totaly right i m particulary lazy and dont make a step to fix myself. that s why i got to the conclusion that killing myself will be the best thing to do for all the people i know. Sure i could dig my way up and it would be even better but this means that i ll have to do a lot of efforts, and i dont want. I choose the easy and cowardy way out this world.
>>
>>37690884
Op how hard are your problems anyway? List them in detail. I mean my problems are surely 10x yours but I have no urge to kill myself atleast not now
>>
>>37690306
she sounds like a huge cunt
>>
File: IMG_0975.jpg (53KB, 573x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0975.jpg
53KB, 573x393px
>>37690973
Come on bro, atleast once give it a shot once. How hard could it be maybe you'll enjoy yourself. I have had a good conv with you now please try this shit once for lulz.
>>
>>37691024
yep but she does the best choice she could. She ll live a happier life without her brother, even if that means that someone who have been given opportunities and didn t take them will be homeless.
>>
>>37689629
>You and everyone else, idiot.
Must feel bad being a poor genetics low test loser anon.
>>
>>37690905
this
most people ITT probably overestimate how much a nuisance they are on their families. >>37690306 is either an extreme case or that sister is such a horrible person that she villifies her brother even though he isn't that bad. The second isn't even that unlikely given the way she talks about their history "We even gave his future teachers a heads-up about his literal mental retardation and social ineptitude so that they'd give him a hard time in class"

>>37691024
she is but it's hard to tell how much a cunt she is without knowing the brother, he could be lacking self-awareness to the extent he can't fix himself and she's even more a horrible human being
>>
>>37691078
except it sounds like the brother turned out the way he did because of her and her asshole siblings ostracizing and alienating him from birth
>>
>>37690884
Do something with your life then fatboy
>>
>>37690978
you're probably right and I don't mean this in an autistic way but you're just lucky you don't have the crushing self-awareness I have. I might blame things on people out loud, but in my head I know everything is my fault. And maybe I'm not as much a failure as I think I am, maybe I've just got too much anxiety, guilt, etc. but I don't know how to fix that without meds that I'm terrified of taking for real reasons
>>
>>37690973
>suicide
>easy
>cowardy

m8 you're literally going against the strongest instinct of all living beings on this planet, suicide it's everything but coward and easy
>>
>>37690306
lol, stacy refusing to look out for her little brother anon would rather get pounded by Chad. heartless bitch
>>
File: 1468659949055.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
1468659949055.png
32KB, 337x338px
>>37691070
I have, but NEETdom is just too good to left, even if it implyes to make some poeple feel bad, and that s what i hate.
I dropped out hs, got fired in less than a month at the first job i ever had, and it s all my fault. I m a failure and will have to work 10x more than a normal people to get to the same level. And i dont want. I know i could, but i just dont want to. I m not killing myself because my life is bad or unfixable, i m doing it because my life hurt other people.

>>37691184
Killing myself is the easiest way out compared to fixing myself.
>>
>>37689521
I wanted to kill myself too, OP, but then I decided fuck it, I'll become a girl instead. So I started hrt, got some bewbs and started sucking dick for a living. Now I have a sugar daddy bf who buys me whatever I want and fucks me on the reg. Life isn't bad.
>>
>>37691183
>you don't have the crushing self-awareness I have.
I am gonna be honest here friend but you and I may have the similar level of self awareness the only difference is I have stopped caring. I mean literally no fucks given. The things I have seen have made me insensitive to almost everything. For once you need to let go of yourself.
>>
>>37689521
And a bald spot in the middle of my hair
But they will say, how his arms and legs grow thin
I grow old
I grow old
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled
>>
I just realized killing myself is the best thing I can do if I can't change. I'm tired of this humiliation.
>>
>>37691296
I understand of how you feel like a burden upon others but is that enough to cost you your life? I know jobs suck and what not but not existing sucks way more. Just don't kill yourself it will crush your brother regardless of his age trust me I have lost a brother 5 years ago and it made me the bitter loner I am now. Don't do this to him
>>
>>37691323
my guilt is sometimes the only thing tht makes me feel like I'm not the most horrible person ever though. I tried duloxetine which is snri anti-depressant and quit as soon as my guilt went away because it made me feel evil.

and I'm not saying you're a worse person chances are you're not as much an asshole as me to the people (in my case person - my mom) who're still there for you.
>>
>>37690306
god what a depressing read
>>
>>37691432
FUCK don't say this. don't get ideas from a bunch of retards on 4chan - on /r9k/.

you realise you make me guilty that I contributed to your potential suicide? now think about how everyone else will feel - I guarantee no matter how many people hate you, there are a lot of people who'll be thinking they didn't try hard enough and they'll feel devestated when they hear, and maybe some will be better off but most won't be
>>
>>37691486
>most horrible person ever
Mate there is no possible way. One day you will have an epiphany and then you will understand how you where wrong. You need to stand up and fight. Stop taking those drug they'll make a zombie out of you
>>
>>37691432
Read the fucking thread idiot I have literally made half the post against it
>>
>>37689521
Honestly, I just want to die because I know I'm an insufferable person, the reason my parents stayed in a loveless marriage, I have no friends at all and actively do not trust anyone to allow them to be my friend even if they try, have no sexual qualities worth mentioning, and basically just feel like a lonely failure whose accomplishments in life could be done by anyone.

Ultimately, I am worthless and have nobody nor reasons to hang on outside of my self-centered hobbies and the fact that I'm too much of a pussy to die.

I've come to the conclusion I'm either going to kill myself with my shotgun or slit my fucking throat. It's the most accessible way to do it. Killing myself now won't bring back the years I stole from my father, but at least he'll have some years left without a disappointment walking around.
>>
>>37691774
See
>>37690164
This is you parent after killing yourself. Whatever years they have left will be filled grief and blame themselves. They spend their whole life around you and in the end this what you give them back? Well done
>>
>>37691960
>>37691960
>this what you give them back?
Yes, freedom is what I give them. Even ignoring my parents, I know I'm too much of a jaded mysanthrope to see a real point in living or self-improvement. Everything about every interaction or choice feels so artificial, like I'm barely alive anyway. The world would be a better place if at least half or more of the population died, myself included. I'm talking fully random deaths. Life is pointless and we're all ultimately worthless with no real reason to be alive. tl;dr kys
>>
>>37690201
Are you the man that planned to mould a carbon monoxide earth fort in the woods to decompose inside?
>>
>>37692024
Whatever kid. What you refuse to see in your edginess is that it will crush your parents. I fully accept that you deserve to die but they don't deserve to live like this
>>
>>37692183
>Whatever kid
I'm 28.

>it will crush your parents
And I'll be dead, so what do I care?

>they don't deserve to live like this
That's their choice. I can't control anyone else, but I can control myself.
>>
>>37691455
yea iff i one day got the balls to do it i ll probably have a little talk with him and my parents so they can have the time to accept my death. I also thnk i might just run away and blow myself a forest so the never find my corpse, one of my cousin have serious PTSD form finding my dead uncule hanging ine the stairway
>>
I think a section of hopeless people serve society by their suicide. If I died I would turn a few dozen distant associates into slightly warmer and kinder people. Suicide is sad and as long as we do not leave behind vicious and embittered messages it encourages society to be more gentle and conscientious. Some of us here may have the courage and desire to change and for those people I hope the best. But I think of myself as an image rather than an agent. I'm a small, ugly, stupid and slightly disabled male. I am an object of disgust in life but can be one of pity in death, and that is the best thing I can be.
>>
File: thisisyou.png (524KB, 683x384px) Image search: [Google]
thisisyou.png
524KB, 683x384px
>>37692568
>small, ugly, stupid and slightly disabled male

Hey, Gary, Hollywood doesn't work out for everyone. Just stay home, smoke weed, and stop creeping on literally every warm living thing with a vagina. Stop worrying so much about what other people think of you, and stop being angry at everyone just because you can't keep a job.

Also this post is also about you>>37690306
>>
>>37691774
>my self-centered hobbies
to me that would be enough reason to not off myself. hang in there and try to never get bored of your hobbies and work on yourself and you'll do fine.
>>
>>37691960
not him but I don't get your point. that phone call didn't have anythingto do with your post. if anything the dad sounded like it was just a hassle we didn't hear if he was sad/guilty
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.