[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>anon, why are you still a virgin? Your mother and i are worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: concernedparents.jpg (25KB, 406x290px) Image search: [Google]
concernedparents.jpg
25KB, 406x290px
>anon, why are you still a virgin? Your mother and i are worried about you. A young man your age should be in a relationship by now. Is there anything you want to tell us?
>>
yeah you and all your shitty genes gave me a shitty little dick and shitty brain chemistry thanks a bunch
>>
>>37689475
>Is there anything you want to tell us?
I'm disabled and can't leave the house, you do realize that, right?
>>
File: 1492547039927.png (29KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492547039927.png
29KB, 645x773px
Yeah, im just anotha wite in the BBC age. You shoulda had me 5 years earlier
>>
Sex isn't all that important and only normies are afraid of being alone.
>>
File: i have been up to no good.jpg (9KB, 221x200px) Image search: [Google]
i have been up to no good.jpg
9KB, 221x200px
YES IM GONNA TELL SOMETHING, IM GONNA DROP SOME REAL FUCKING FECES ON YOU RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER LISTEN TO WHAT IM GONNA SAY

WHEN YOU TWO MET THIS COUNTRY WASN'T A DEGENERATE SATAN WORSHIPING CESSPOOL. GIRLS DIDN'T CARE ABOUT SHIT LIKE SWAGGER OR YOUR LOOKS BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE WERE BLUE COLLAR AND BLUE COLLAR PEOPLE WERE RESPECTED. EVERYTHING WAS LOW COST AND WOMAN KNEW THEIR PLACE. THERE WAS SO SUCH THING AS SEXUAL HARASSMENT NO FAULT DIVORCE.
NOW EVERY WOMAN YOU SEE IS A FUCKING WHORE THAT WANTS TO SUCK ATHLETES COCK AND DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY. SHE ONLY CARE HOW MUCH VODKA AND CUM IS GOING THROUGH HER MOUTH

NOW IF YOU EXCUSE ME I NEED TO FINISH MY ANIME, ITS ON PAUSE
>>
>>37689686
>BBC age

lol
>>
>>37689475
>Is there anything you want to tell us?
I'm lazy
shocking I know
>>
>>37689618
How are disabled? Sending you a virtual hug anon.
>>
>>37689475
I have sex every once in a while, it's just usually anonymous and with women who have low self esteem who I am ashamed to bring around you.
>>
>>37689706
Mods pIs sticky
>>
"Yeah mom, Doritoes are out. Please replenish on your next venture to the convie"
>>
File: 1495222438649.png (290KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1495222438649.png
290KB, 680x680px
>>37689475
MAYBE IF YOU DIDNT LET ME SPEND 10 YEARS OF MY LIFE COOPED UP IN MY ROOM AVOIDING ALL SOCIAL CONTACT I WOULDNT BE A VIRGIN
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37689475
You killed yourself cunt, fuck off.
>>
>>37689475
It's really none of your business
>>
>>37689475

I already told them that I don't work like that. I don't just fuck every ugly stupid and greedy thing that spreads its legs in front of me. I am a man of taste. I never forget, never move on, never compromise.
>>
>>37689475
originallychally speaking, no
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.