[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't owe society fucking anything, why the fuck should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

File: IMG_0353.jpg (258KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0353.jpg
258KB, 641x600px
I don't owe society fucking anything, why the fuck should I give in and get a job instead of taking my life? All these normies say oh no don't kill yourself you have so much to live for. No I don't it's easy for you to say when you have plenty of money and a loving family and no mental illness fuck you for bringing me to the same standards as you. The least you could fucking do is show some respect to me instead of labeling me as some schizophrenic insane guy who's not taking his meds, you don't know fucking anything about how much those things fuck you up and fuck you for thinking it's my obligation to take them. You don't give a fuck about my life but the second I decide to end it you jump in because to you it's wrong. To me it's the only happy ending are you so hateful that you even have to take that away from me? Fuck it I'm leaving this shit hole feel free to join me
>>
You're absolutely right. Good luck anon-kun~
>>
>>37689251
there is plenty of cool shit to live for.
but if you think you should kill yourself , then do it. no one knows you better than yourself.
>>
>>37689251
I'll join you soon enough, man. I'm going on take a nice long walk to the mountains and freeze to death
>>
>>37689573
Oh, I'm not doubting there's cool shit, I'm just not blessed with the opportunities to experience them. I was fucked on day one and it only got worse from there. So fuck all the cool shit, it's only gonna get worse for me if I delude myself into thinking they're obtainable
>>
>>37689251
when I was younger I'd probably tell you to suck it up and call you a spoiled brat.

now after wage cucking and seeing old people tell me they'd just have killed themselves if they'd known how shitty life would be I'm actually going to kill myself as well.

what kind of life is this? no gf, no pride, just misery and then you die.
>>
>please don't kill yourself, who will support the global economy ! think who you're really hurting, anon
>>
>>37689611
If I give in the best I can see my life going is working some shitty retail or factory job for 45 years until I retire then I get cancer and die a sad old man with nothing to show for his life that everyone told him was worth living. I'll die just as I will if I die now: alone
>>
>>37689608
what thinks are you thinking about anon?
im extremely poor and i have managed to enjoy some shit in life.
>>
>>37689653
I'm not talking about just being poor, it's that and lacking the education to get a fulfilling job, abusive parents that are dead now, the lack of social skills and other shit to make friends and get into a relationship. Fuck all this, some people just weren't meant to live in this world
>>
File: 1491089218349.jpg (46KB, 588x575px) Image search: [Google]
1491089218349.jpg
46KB, 588x575px
>>37689251

Only reason I haven't killed myself yet is because I want to see the world engulf in chaos when large portions of the workforce start getting automated.

Also, don't you find it funny how normies only care about you when you're about to commit suicide? Otherwise they would never care about you or me for that matter.
Normalfags live in their own world and don't give a fuck about people that aren't like them.
The only reason they would prevent you from killing yourself is because they know that the guilt would eat away at them.
>>
>>37689732
>large portions of the workforce getting automated

this is not a meme but i feel like the time frame they put on it is. do you know how long it's going to take to switch over to automation ? you could live to be 80 and only the simplest jobs will be automated by then
>>
>>37689703
fuck anon, im sorry to hear that.
i had a pretty fucked life including at least 2 of the things you said ,i wish i could talk to you but the truth is i dont know what words to say and even if i knew im a little ashamed of sharing my life in this shithole.

i hope you either fine hapinnes or die a peaceful death
>>
>>37689732
>when large portions of the workforce start getting automated.
That's a meme, you faggot. Educate urself.
>>
>>37689765

Well we already have driverless cars and massive companies are spending billions every year to automate the financial sector.
>>
>>37689732
I don't give a fuck about the normals anymore but what pisses me off is thinking about younger me who really thought he had a shot at life and didn't know why no one liked him, he didn't fucking know why his parents hit him or why his peers hated him or why his teachers insulted him. He didn't know why he heard things that others didn't, he didn't know why others got to go on fancy vacations to Cancun or Paris and he got locked in a closet. He just went on sad and alone waiting for them to change but the only one that changed was himself. I don't care about other people anymore but what they did to younger me I can never forgive them, and I will carry that grudge to my grave.
>>
>>37689782
I hope that I will find happiness in my death where I couldn't in life
>>
File: IMG_1889.jpg (48KB, 753x621px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1889.jpg
48KB, 753x621px
>>37689732
Anon they don't even give a single fuck if you kill yourself. The ONLY reason they go "no anon don't do it!" Is because that is the point in time of your crisis which will grant them the maximum amount of virtue signaling and feel good points and they can pat themselves on the back for a job well done after they give you just enough hope not to blow your brains out and nothing more. They couldn't give less of a flying fuck if they tried what happens after or what happened before which lead up to.

They insert when their social reward for doing so will be the highest and then go ghost once the crisis is averted.
>>
If you would seriously rather die than get a job, go ahead.
>>
>>37690110
You imbecile it's not just that. Try living with a impoverished abusive family your entire childhood and being abused by your peers and developing a mental illness then graduating and watching your parents die right before your eyes. If you want me to slave away in some stuffy factory where I'll probably get injured for the rest of my life because it complies to the social norms you're even crazier then I am
>>
>>37690191
>sob story
kek, we all have shitty lives, anon. I've got horrifying stories, too. But I don't use mine for sympathy.
>>
>>37690191
>If you want me to slave away in some stuffy factory where I'll probably get injured for the rest of my life
nigga this is post-industrial-revolution times. you ain't working 24 hours for pennies. it's not like losing a finger is a common occurance.
>because it complies to the social norms you're even crazier then I am
money can be exchanged for goods and services.
>>
File: unimpressed.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.png
11KB, 429x410px
>>37690191
>Try living with a impoverished abusive family your entire childhood and being abused by your peers and developing a mental illness
Been there and worse.
>and watching your parents die right before your eyes.
Daddy raped me daily and killed himself right in front of me. AND blamed me partially in the letter.
Never knew mommy.

Any other sob stories you wanna run by me?
>>
>>37690444
>>37690520
The purpose of my story wasn't for sympathy, it was to show I never had a shot
>>37690474
Factory jobs are pretty shitty. On average you get like 12 bucks an hour for such a shitty job
>>
>>37690832
You do not have to work in a factory.
>>
>>37689855
I'm sorry for how life has been for you anon. Unfortunately I can relate to this much more than I wish I could. People fucking suck and some of us just have the worst luck, for whatever reason.

>>37690080
Pretty much this tbhonest. It sickens me whenever I see shit like this in action. Especially when they just link some suicide hotline like they've actually done a good thing.
>>
>>37689251
Do you owe your mom, dad or brother something though? If you're living on their expenses too.
>>
>>37691119
>or sister
Basically meant to say family.
>>
>>37691119
They're dead. I'm living off the inheritance
>>
Stop whining and either man up and suck it up or pull the fucking trigger already.
>>
>>37691082
It's either a factory or some shitty retail or fast food job. No other place will hire me. Out of the 3 that will the factory job pays the most
>>
>>37691262
>stop whining
It's only natural to be bitter about how shittily life is rigged against people like me. Don't worry, I'll kill myself soon enough and I won't bother you on this board any more
>>
>>37689251
do it you pathetic fucking loser
>>
>>37689251
Are you sure you feel you're conceding by continuing to live?
>>
>>37691335
I've realized that I never had a chance, I'd be giving in if I keep playing their game and pursuing something unobtainable after my enlightenment
>>
>>37691233
Oh I'm happy for you. About owing something to society it's basically like this: the weak do it out of obligation, the strong do it out of choice and the natural do it for themselves. As long as you aren't getting in the way of others, there's nothing wrong with not being a slave.
>>
>>37689573
>no one knows you better than yourself.
thats honestly the fucking stupidest thing Ive read in awhile.
>>
File: how to tie a noose.png (352KB, 362x582px) Image search: [Google]
how to tie a noose.png
352KB, 362x582px
I couldn't help but notice you made this thread 2 hours ago yet you're still posting in it. Need some help, OP?
>>
File: pepeUniandino.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepeUniandino.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>37689251
Have you paid for funerary arrangement's already? do that and put your will and stuff like organs donation in order.
>>
>>37691292
Would the world be any fairer if your awful life had been given to another poor man? If it is unfairness that offends you to death you then you could never have escaped suicide anyway. There are innocents being tortured this very second.
>>
File: ezuutsaa5r2z.png (119KB, 1880x869px) Image search: [Google]
ezuutsaa5r2z.png
119KB, 1880x869px
>>37689251
do you agree with this quote anon-kun
>>
>>37691292
look dude, you don't have to off yourself. i'm not gonna lie to you and say it gets better, because it probably wont, but are you really gonna be such a pussy and kill yourself over it? lots of people have overcome whatever challenges they've gone through by not killing themselves and moving forward. of course, wallowing in misery and being bitter all the time is worse than being dead, which is why you probably should kill yourself if that's all you're gonna do.
>>
>>37691392
I don't think there is any coherent and constant game of pursuit and obligation and attainment. I would be much happier if I saw those things, even if it meant being a slave at the bottom. You are set if you think those social games consistently and meaningfully exist; you have something to do.
>>
>>37691265
Sports stadiums will hire literally anyone, and pay a lot. And when I say literally anyone, I mean people with 2nd grade educations or horrifically disfigured bodies, ex-cons, etc.

I don't know exactly how poor you are, but you can go to a quick 9-month program to become a barber or masseuse or something.

Outside of that, many people live happy and fulfilling lives working in grocery stores for 50 years before retiring.

Basically I'm just trying to say there are options. Though I'm sorry for your unfortunate upbringing and the hand life has dealt you, it isnt fair.
>>
>>37691563
It's too long for me to bother
>>37691570
>>37691601
Whatever, see ya on the other side
>>
>>37691436
genuine interest in why that is
do individuals not know themselves?
>>
You want to kill yourself because you don't want to give and feel compelled to. I want to kill myself because I want to give and have nothing to offer.

Maybe we can get a suicide pact going. Area code?
>>
File: 1491051979430.jpg (344KB, 752x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1491051979430.jpg
344KB, 752x1090px
>>37689251
Stick it out until 2020. We need to see how this ends. Because it will in the most spectacular way imaginable. Or not.

Lately I've been coming back to the thought as well.
>>
>>37689251
Listen fagot i was in the same place as you (except the suicide) and yeah live=cancer . So now what? Going to kill yourself hoping someone will say something nice at your cremation? Fak aff. Spent your 80 years on this hell hole the way YOU want to. Do what YOU like to do. AND yeah that does mean you wil need to do some shit you don't like. And no if you think you really need money for fun your screwed. You need money for a roof over your head, food and an occasional fresh boxer you fak. And ok asuming neckbeard youll need some shekkels for interwebz.But there ya go...live=cancer.
>>
Don't do it my guy. Here ya go
>>
>>37689732
>The only reason they would prevent you from killing yourself is because they know that the guilt would eat away at them.

Naw dawg. It's virtue signalling. All of it. Look at the outpouring of half-assed eulogies and OMG I can't believe itttttt :( on facebook and shit when someone commits sudoku. People who never gave a shit about the deceased in life, maybe even someone who contributed to the decision. It's all a show to convince others, and perhaps themselves, that they aren't the shitty person that reality is desperately trying to inform them that they are.
>>
File: the great unknown.png (20KB, 1118x551px) Image search: [Google]
the great unknown.png
20KB, 1118x551px
>>37689251
yup, see pic related
we'll join you one day
>>
>>37691812
>telling someone with a mental illness "ah well if you wanna kill yourself, you know best"

I could write a book about the dozens of reasons why what you said was fucking stupid beyond belief.
>>
>>37691933
i didnt say it im just interested in why you say that
i feel like no one know you better than yourself and its a pretty common belief
i really couldnt name one reason and im a uni grad
>>
death is gamble. nobody knows what the afterlife is like. and if you fail your attempt life will get worse, and you might not get a second chance to kill yourself. its last resort. use the feq resources you have to improve your life, and if that doesn't work, THEN kill yourself.
>>
>>37691970
>and im a uni grad
what does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>37692030
fuck mobile keybsords
>>
>>37689251
just do it in front of a bunch of people so you fuck them up for life
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.