[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's another "standing right behind my door listening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1480284423182.jpg (26KB, 336x348px) Image search: [Google]
1480284423182.jpg
26KB, 336x348px
>it's another "standing right behind my door listening in on my mom's tearful phone conversation with my "stepdad" about the hopeless state of me and my sisters life and that they're gonna have to split up because it's too much of strain on their relationship" episode

really kinda feel like kysing myself to spare my mother from the pain of having to deal with me tbqhwyl
>>
Well I assume you're a half-autstic, khv with a threadbare education and a funny walk, but what's your sister's problem?
>>
>>37689100
27 year old autistic virgin on 'tismbux who does nothing but sleep all day, go to her horse in the evening and watch koreaboo shit all night.
>>
>>37689127

God, horse women are the worst. Just fucking bonkers, all of them.

Anyway, why don't the pair of you get a flat together. You're self aware enough to know you're a sack of shit, and she can at least muck out a stable, together that's almost a full person.
>>
>>37689127
Is she fat, ugly or has bad hygiene? She'd have to be 2 or more for no one to have touched her yet.
>>
File: 1476178256284.jpg (402KB, 1258x951px) Image search: [Google]
1476178256284.jpg
402KB, 1258x951px
>>37689188
My sister hates me. She hates everyone and keeps to herself all the time now, but she hates me the most.

She wants to live in a cabin alone in the woods, but when I pull out articles of such properties for sale, she just ignores it or say that it's not worth living without her horse. She's too comfortable in her routines and have zero ambition or enough world experience to do anything without mom.

I never planned to live long enough to need my own place. Then again, I didn't think I'd live beyond 20, let alone 25.

>>37689331
Pic related
>>
File: SweatMan.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
SweatMan.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
>>37689363

Bloody hell, lad, she's not the shabbiest filly on the farm.
>>
>>37689363
I was expecting some whale with down syndrome, not thic. There's no way she hasn't been popped already unless she is completely reclusive and devoids herself of human contact, which is contrary to the image. At the very least the Horse has had a go.
>>
>>37689037
why can't you mommy proud anon? what's your excuse?

If you do what makes you happy she will see that happiness and be proud.
>>
>>37689363
she can be my qt autistic gf if she likes
>>
>>37689693
She's been proposed to a few times but she can't handle other people at all. She's also completely asexual. Basically like a child in many regards.

And it's an older pic from an old family friend's wedding where she basically just sat alone except for this awkward dance.

>>37689810
Nothing makes me 'happy'. Nothing ever has for as long as I can remember, thus everything always felt like going up hill and I eventually just gave up and became a HS dropout, low energy, shut-in permaneet waiting to expire early.
>>
>>37689972
>She's been proposed to a few times but she can't handle other people at all

She sounds like the perfect girl.

>Nothing makes me 'happy'. Nothing ever has for as long as I can remember, thus everything always felt like going up hill and I eventually just gave up and became a HS dropout, low energy, shut-in permaneet waiting to expire early.

Well, you and me both. I'm still stuck here living at home at 32 and don't know where to go in life. Parents have given up on me and have now accepted it. My drive and desire at an all time low. I'm hoping as I age I'll find out what I want in life but it could be too late by then. I've overheard what they've said about me being a fuck up but it doesn't bother me like it use too. The normie life just seems to terrify me and I have trouble accepting it. I'd rather go and be a hermit in the woods if it were possible.
>>
>>37690328
I really hope I don't make it to 32.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.