[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that it's not Chad, Stacey, or normies making

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 27019576-the_mad_robot.jpg (2MB, 2327x3250px) Image search: [Google]
27019576-the_mad_robot.jpg
2MB, 2327x3250px
Daily reminder that it's not Chad, Stacey, or normies making you miserable, it's this toxic board and other robots keeping you from unlocking your true potential.
>>
True. The last thing robots should do is to socialize with people that validate their lifestyle.

>he bought into the memes and thought being a NEET was okay
>he ended up as homeless
Happens every day tbqh familia.
>>
>>37688996
>socialize
>robots
back to redit

I rather die like this tbfh i don't want to unlock anything or do anything its so tiresome
>>
>>37689045
Posting here is a form of socialization. whether you like it or not.
>>
>>37688963

For a lot of people it really is the normies making them miserable. There is a lot of bullying and shitty toxic behavior in many schools and workplaces.

Of course this board is pretty fucked too and a lot of the crap people espouse here just makes things worse.

I wish there was a board for robots where we could talk and support one another, laugh, have fun, etc. Without all the assholes, negativity, cynicism and victimhood that infests this place.
>>
>>37689199
Start a subreddit, make it private, and tightly monitor who is allowed to join and what they post.
>>
I'm in 4chan because I can't socialize, is not /r9k/ that made robots to not socialize, are the robots who made r9k this antisocial-toxic board as we know.
>>
>>37688963
remainder that robots are worse than Chads.
>>
>>37689272
This. Chads just do their own thing and their positive traits should be admired not despised.

Robots are the incarnation of sour grapes.
>>
>>37689199
fucking this.

i really wish i could share advice with my brobots witouth cynical assholes trying to keep everyone in this shithole.
>>
It's the crabs in a bucket mentality.

In a way places like this and r/incels are dangerous to young minds. They're full of older people who have shit seriously wrong with them that's kept them from being happy - they're ugly, autistic, poor, etc. who have basically given up on life. And then kids coming out of high school stumble onto these places and because of all the bitterness they're told they shouldn't bother trying to be successful and they're fucked from the get-go. So you might have tons of 18-20 year old guys who are just kind of shy and socially awkward, who now feel like they're defective and they'll never lose their virginity or have a girlfriend.
>>
>>37689328
And what if someone is ugly and young and never come to places like this? will he still turn into a failure?
>>
>>37689328
its frustrating seeing threads were old autists try to brainwash 20 year olds into the " you will always be a virgin, and its Chads fault!" mentality
>>
>>37689373
Depends, but I bet he'd have a better shot at being happy if he didn't come to places like this and incessantly dwell on the fact that he'll never be as successful as Chad, and instead played Friday night Magic at the local game store or some shit.
>>
File: BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg (37KB, 291x433px) Image search: [Google]
BigSmoke-GTASA.jpg
37KB, 291x433px
I somehow hate both the /soc/ tier and misogny threads. There's very few people even on here who would actually tolerate, like and, when I'm gone, miss me IRL. I live a horrible, sad existance.
>>
It's actually Jews
>>
>>37689373
yes, of course he will be a failure. the difference between a young and ugly person who comes here and a young and ugly person who doesn't is that one who doesn't come here may still have hope that it will get better, but it won't.
>>
you're right but
>unlocking your true potential
lol, it's not much
>>
>>37689534
You just proved >>37689328 right.
>>
>>37689567
so go on, stop posting here, and go live in naive bliss lol
>>
>>37689534
Well, it's better to commit suicide at this point, i'll just spare myself years of suffering.
>>
>>37688963
>>37688996
>>37689076
>>37689231
>>37689272
>>37689296
>>37689328
>>37689464
>>37689473
>>37689534
>>37689567
You're self centered cancer and need to fuck off to Reddit.

>WAAAHHHH NO 1 HAS IT WORSE THAN ME ANYONE WHO DOESN'T HAVE A PERFECTLY FINE LIFE IS JUST A LOSER WHO'S DOING IT WRONG

Kill yourselves.
>>
>>37689586
Sure. And you can just keep dwelling in this echo chamber and convince yourself that it's everyone's fault but your own that you're miserable. Never try, never fail huh?
>>
>>37689645
but no one is saying that you autistic fuck.

what is wrong with trying to help robots and help each other to have a better life?
>>
>>37689649
yea i think what i'm going to do is be more like you and invade an echo chamber and then shitpost about how superior i am than the people that post there lol
>>
>>37688963
Amen to this,ever scince I started browsing here I have started to feel more and more insecure
>>
>>37689753
you were always insecure, we were just making you aware of what you are insecure about
>>
>>37689534
>>may still have hope that it will get better, but it won't

Plenty of ugly, socially retarded, fuckups get girlfriends. It absolutely does get better for some people. But if you give up and never try it will surely never get better. And that's what a lot of people here teach, to give up and never try.
>>
>>37689761
exactly. I was always insecure about some things, r9k just made me insecure about the things that really matter.
>>
>>37689718
>but no one is saying that
You basically just did you retarded fuck.

>"there's no human life that my shit non-advice can't fix!"

Normies don't give two shits about robots. You do give a shit about spouting the same "b urself" "jus shower brah" garbage every goddamn day so you can watch losers spin their wheels.

Your compassion is a phony as your intellect. Don't reply, fuckass
>>
>>37689789
>Plenty of ugly, socially retarded, fuckups get girlfriends
Apparently in just world fantasyland, 2 counts as "plenty"
>>
>>37689852
im not saying that my advices are impecable and useful for ALL robots.

but if useful for just 1 , what is wrong with that?
i still dont understand whats wrong with caring for other people

>hurr durr he dont thinks like me , he must be a normie

you are a sad creature.
>>
>>37689789
no one is teaching anything here....

>It absolutely does get better for some people

and it doesn't for others, trying or not. some people are fucked and don't want to try anymore, anyone that gets convinced to 'not try' was never going to try in the first place.
>>
>>37689904
>im not saying that my advices are impecable and useful for ALL robots.
You're saying it's useful in the first place. That alone tells me you're more self centered, egotistical, and unaware than 99% of people on this board.

>but if useful for just 1
It isn't, you underage dipshit.

>implying you aren't a normie
You sure as shit ain't likeable enough to be a Chad, and aren't nearly self aware enough to be a robot.
>>
File: Iron-Giant-Superman-1024x500.png (556KB, 1024x500px) Image search: [Google]
Iron-Giant-Superman-1024x500.png
556KB, 1024x500px
i admit that i might be considered a stacey by some(?) but there's a lot of fucked up stuff i've had to deal with and have hella anxiety soo here i am

but really we can all do it guise
i believe in u <3
>>
>>37689904
>i still dont understand whats wrong with caring for other people
>you are a sad creature.
It's almost poetic how the anon called you out for the typical normie faux-concern and you immediately followed up with typical normie faux-concern.

Go hang yourself, dirtbag
>>
>>You sure as shit ain't likeable enough to be a Chad

He actually seems more likeable than you. You just seem like a run of the mill asshole.
>>
>>37690086
If this isn't bait, I genuinely hope a semi plasters that empty skull of yours over a quarter mile of pavement.

>>>/soc/
>>
>>37690086
either be r9ks stacey fuck hole or get out
>>
File: the-crab-mentality.jpg (193KB, 700x259px) Image search: [Google]
the-crab-mentality.jpg
193KB, 700x259px
>>37690040
>>37690093
Why so crabby?
>>
>>37690100
You just seem like a run of the mill samefag.

Go be new on a different board.
>>
>>37690123
>get btfo
>"muh crabs"
Talking with toddlers is more engaging than talking to the nomrie morons that invaded /r9k/

Virtue signal more
>>
>>37690175
Wahhh I came into a thread about a topic I don't like and now I'm maaaaad waaahh
>>
>>37690093
>al normie faux-concern and you immediately followed up with typical normie faux-concern.
>Go hang yourself, dirtbag

what a fucking manchild.
>>
I've always thought that most robots will fall into one of two categories. The first type have shit lives but try to be happy, be comfy and get what they can out of their existence. And then there is the other type who just wallow in their misery and exist with a huge chip on their shoulder.

You can see good examples of either type in this thread.
>>
>>37690438
the first type is the faggot robots who take giant cocks up the ass
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.