[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ever noticed that there are two types of personalities when it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

Ever noticed that there are two types of personalities when it comes to dealing with lack of relationship/sex? One is the angry bitter guy and the other is the depressed "why even try guy"
>>
Pepe and Wojack

Oregenolli
>>
>>37688920
Mind if I screencap this? I'm making a picture book called "My first post on 4chan"
>>
>>37688907
Isn't it great living in a world where everything is black and white and there's no in between
>>
>>37688907
which one are you originally OP?
>>
>>37688907
If you define your personality by your lack of sex that's all you can be. You're basically admitting to woman that you don't see them as people and only care if there is a chance of getting your dick wet.

The reason people say be yourself is because if you are being truest most fulfilled self, you don't need anybody else.
>>
>>37689115
the sadboy
>>37689082
you mean theres more? gee golly care to share a few?(im actually curious on the other types you've seen)
>>
There's also the guy that is actively trying and not complaining while.

I just stopped being that guy, I give up
>>
>>37689132
Desperate as fuck awkward faggot who hits on everything that moves for one.
Then there's the silent trooper who is fine with women in the abstract and may even be able to get phone numbers and dates but can't seal the deal.
Then there's the kind of person who legitimately can't handle sexual advances put upon him and he freaks out in one way or another by freezing up or having a bad reaction
>>
>>37689505
i'm the silent trooper. i was raised really religiously though and a lot of the values are ingrained.
casual sex is almost impossible for me. if it doesn't have meaning, i don't want it.
>>
>>37689128
I'm not saying thats my all encompassing personality but i am saying there are different ways that people deal with loneliness.
>>
>tfw I'm actually pretty good with grills and I'm well liked but tiny penis so good luck ever seeing that IRL ladies

I'd rather die desu.
>>
>>37689046
please post your collage one day
>>
>>37689614
you could always transition.
see that's the difference between men and women.
most guys will be okay with your tiny cock, but women it will bother them to the core and they'll develop a complex and web of lies over it to try and spare your feelings or some bullshit.
>>
Those are also the reasons why they are virgins.

The bitter one is a walking red flag. Few friends, easily irritated, weird and unpredictable.

The other one gives to way to easy and doesn't bother putting effort into anything.
>>
>>37689652
I'm bi and no. Guys are much worse when it comes to penis size.
>>
>>37688907
>>37689132
The type that pretends analyzing virginity with armchair psychology will make it less obvious they're a pathetic virgin.
>>
>>37689128
>The reason people say be yourself is because if you are being truest most fulfilled self, you don't need anybody else.
Are you a mentally disabled tumblr migrant, underage, or just a woman?
>>
>>37689663
>"I have literally no social live and every understanding of human behavior I have comes from greentext"
>>
>>37689652
Gays are so much worse about dick size you fucking retard.
>>
>>37689699
we're all virgins here its robot 9000
>>
>>37689505
I know the last guy. He's a total sub too. One time he was at a party at a convention that had a stripper. I guess some of the people there paid her to give him a lapdance and he had sort of a panic attack. He went to the room next door that he was staying in, and the stripper followed him and basically tried to seduce him/rape him. That's 100% his fetish but he had no idea what was going on and basically declined without realizing. I feel bad for the guy.
>>
I like to make generalisations too
I'm that type
>>
>>37689505
>Then there's the kind of person who legitimately can't handle sexual advances put upon him and he freaks out in one way or another by freezing up or having a bad reaction>>
> One is the angry bitter guy and the other is the depressed "why even try guy"

What if I'm all three of these?
>>
>>37689933
>>37689505
I actually am that guy as well unfortunately. Though I'm a non virgin, I didn't used to be like that but the first time I had sex I was blackout drunk, and the second time the girl started throwing up because she drank too much and I had to carry her back to her dorm. Really fucked my shit up.
>>
File: 1497312487172.png (77KB, 206x203px) Image search: [Google]
1497312487172.png
77KB, 206x203px
>>37688907
Just different stages of grief. The latter has reached acceptance.
>>
>>37689128
Women especially modern ones are nothing but whores to fuck. Once she is not a virgin and on the market she is a whore. Her value is the same of a prostitute since you can never tell how many people she fucked
>>
>>37690059
This. Not every male on this Earth was meant to mate. Before civilization only 20% of males reproduced. The sooner you come to terms with this the better.
>>
Nah I constantly alternate between these two
>>
>>37688907
There's 3, angry, why try and I'd be glad just to watch
>>
>>37688907
Ever consider that those are symptoms of a deeper problem
>>
>>37688907

im the "im going to lose weight, work out, go out and be social at every opportunity until it happens to me. I'm only going to get better from here on, like a bottle of fine whiskey" personality
>>
File: jew this post behind.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
jew this post behind.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>37690182

>implying we wouldn't all be inbred if this was the case
>>
>>37690753
20% of males is enough to impregnate 100% of the females, which would lead to enough genetic diversity to prevent inbreeding. Or were you purposely being retarded?
>>
>>37688907

why even try guy checking in
>>
>>37690753
It only takes 200 people and no early-generation accidents for random genetic drift from parent to offspring to outpace any affects of a small gene pool.
>>
>>37688907
There's me, who just became incredibly horny and thinks about sex 24/7. I've decided to begin my pussy hunt. I've already gotten 2 numbers, one from the THICC whorish latina with a lip ring and obvious nipple rings and another from a THICC butterface latina. I texted the butterface today and she read the text but she didn't respond. Not even mad. Onto the next one ;)
>>
>>37690813

you must be P*kistani or jewish

>projecting your disgusting dna feels this hard
>>
>>37689724
No I'm just not a lonely virgin that craves affections from women.
>>
What about W.B. Yeats? He was a virgin until his thirties and won the Nobel Laureate in Literature.
>>
>>37690181
If you think that about women why should they want anybody but Chads?
>>
>>37688907

I am neither; I know I will get laid eventually and I live in a conservative country so all women are not degenerate sluts just yet. Don't pursue women and stop fetishizing sex; it's literally just biological imperative to facilitate reproduction.
>>
I'm a mix of both. Most of the time i'm bitter but a lot of the time i'm just depressed and don't care.
>>
>>37690753
Human beings actually are incredibly inbred. That's why our DNA is much more identical to each other than that of other animals within their own species. In fact, the vast majority of genetic difference among Homo Sapiens is between men and women, not different races/ ethnicities. A Japanese man and a Nigerian man have more DNA in common than a Japanese man and a Japanese woman. Again, due to high levels of inbreeding plus a very small initial bottleneck population from which we all descend.
>>
>>37691053

just curious, what country do you live in?

orillele
>>
>>37689128
>You're basically admitting to woman that you don't see them as people
They aren't people. Most humans aren't people. If half the world killed themselves tomorrow, myself included, the world would legitimately be a better place.
>>
>>37688907

I'm not angry or bitter. I'm the why even bother guy. I'm not angry or bitter that other people are happy, I'm depressed and sad that I'll never be happy.

For me, there's no point in trying because I'm 5'6", have a 5 inch dick, am white, only make $50,000 a year, and am a virgin. There are billions of other men on this planet that are better than me, no reason for a woman to ever choose to date me. She can just get better elsewhere. I cannot compete.

I just look at myself logically and I know that I am worthless when it comes to women. I know my own worth. Women can do way better than me.
>>
>>37688907
False
There is also the apatheic guy
>>
>>37691134
See
>>37690856

It's not "inbreeding" when you're 10+ generations down the line.
Also, re; DNA, fuck off. Go compare the genetics of different dog breeds, or different species of birds in the same genus.

Even the history of homo sapiens sapiens is doubtful considering out-breeding with well documented populations of h. neanderthalensis, h. denisovans, and others. Geographic separation, outbreeding and genetic drift.

>Biggest difference is between men and women
Oh wow you managed to make the difference between an x and y chromosome seem psuedointelllectually significant, while ignoring established genetic locus methodology

Dumb fucking hack
>>
>>37691053
You have internet so you are wrong. You also seem to be trying to convince yourself that you will get laid. Are you really that desperate and hopeless?
>>
>>37691249
>I'm 5'6", have a 5 inch dick, am white, only make $50,000 a year, and am a virgin
At least you're not at these stats while 28, having a severe facial deformity, and 425lbs with a penis that's not even long enough to poke its head out anymore so you can't even masturbate. I'm going for the slow death because at this point I really deserve all the pain.
>lose weight for the betterment of society fatass so we don't have to pay for it!
fuck you and fuck society. i haven't had any friends in 15 years why do i care if i fuck other people over on my way to the grave? i'm going to be dead anyway.
>>
>>37691410

Anon, I'm 26....
>>
>>37691448
i haven't masturbated in three years, i can't even remember what it feels like anymore.
>>
>>37691476

I jerk off 3 times a day because it's all I have. I get depressed after because I'll never be loved.
>>
Ever since I had sex with my ex last year I've been the 'why even try guy'. She asked to stop and fell asleep when I went to take a piss like 20 minutes in. Granted I knew I wasn't going to be able to cum but still. Whatever confidence I had in my 'average' dick size is now shot, I never want to disappoint another woman again. I can't even jerk off now without staring at my dick thinking it's never going to be good enough for a real woman.
>>
>>37691547
i'm just depressed i'll never be loved even without the masturbation
>>
>>37691214
This guy.

This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>37691300
Human beings actually are more genetically identical than different dog breeds are.
>>
>>37688907
Now, which is the cause, and which is the effect?
>>
File: 1494813786560.png (204KB, 409x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494813786560.png
204KB, 409x480px
Who here /zerofucks/

Fuck bitches get money, smug every day while these cucks bow down to pussy
>>
>>37688907

What about the well adjusted, social, and out going guy who has had relationships and sex, but now actively refuseds any women in his life and avoids it at all costs? Because reasons.
>>
>>37688907
Idk about what youre talking about but i would like to have sex with that woman
>>
>>37691249
You sound pretty decent. Just sounds like an average guy.
>>
>>37688907
wow what a fucking detective

want a medal?
>>
>>37689132
Theres people like me that have absolutely zero sexual drive or desire or even a want for human interaction outside a screen.
>>
>>37688907
> One is the angry bitter guy and the other is the depressed "why even try guy"

Why am both faggot. Theory destroyed

Not only am I bitter, angry and cynical. I've also completely given up. Get on my level.
>>
>>37688907
I don't really want sex, it's just depressing that I want a relationship but never met a girl I liked...
>>
>>37690181
So you essentially base a woman's value strictly on whether her hymen has been broken? What if she broke it while horseback riding? Fucking bigot.
>>
>>37689505
>Then there's the silent trooper who is fine with women in the abstract and may even be able to get phone numbers and dates but can't seal the deal.

thats exactly me
>>
File: 535564a60ee1f.image.jpg (39KB, 600x329px) Image search: [Google]
535564a60ee1f.image.jpg
39KB, 600x329px
>>37689505
I AM THE SILENT TROOPER

FUCK
>>
File: b9Op6uVz.png (40KB, 481x491px) Image search: [Google]
b9Op6uVz.png
40KB, 481x491px
>>37688907
Image related
aboregano
>>
>>37695806
who /cool/ here?
origano
>>
>>37688907
I don't watch anime, but I can see myself marrying an Asian woman.
>>
>>37688907
I was going to reply sarcastically but what's the point?
>>
Neither of those describe me at all, I despise anger and depression and I avoid people who experience them. I have no desire for romance or sex, if you want to have a longterm attachment to someone then you should just be friends. Otherwise they will age and the sex will become worthless. Their quality is better preserved with no sexual feelings or activities. I actively avoid relationships which does become difficult and stressful at times because I struggle to reject people, I would never ever be a big enough asshole to get depressed or angry about it though.
>>
>>37695806
I'm a dry warm.

But not a virgin.
>>
>>37695889
>marrying an Asian woman.
>marrying a woman
>a woman
>woman

Baby steps anon
>>
>>37695806
Again this implies that people WANT to lose their virginity which isn't true. Not everyone cares about relationships, some people would prefer to not have any.
>>
>>37689614
Same here desu
Even if I was packing 6x5, I could have fucked like 7-8 girls for sure.

That's life I guess...
>>
>>37688907
There is a third type.

After wasting years of being bitter or depressed, you move on and become the "dealing with it" guy and start enjoying your hobbies.
It's a shame that you can't get a girlfriend but at the end of the day any man will just adapt and survive without one.
>>
>>37695806
>dry
>wet
>warm
>cool

That's some stupid naming for an otherwise perfect chart.
>>
>>37689505
Silent trooper here
Its the worse
The self-made illusion takes a toll on you, it really does
>>
>>37696423
Why should the chart account for your mental illness?
>>
File: 1458341768304.jpg (59KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1458341768304.jpg
59KB, 634x634px
>>37688907
I'm bot fampai. Well moreso the "why even try" guy these days but yes there is no alternative. I can't magically bettter myself to the degree of normans. I will always be alone and inferior no matter how hard I try. This is the easiest compromise for everyone here.
>>
>>37688907
Those two are pretty similar. Been there, for both of them. Transitioned to a third type though. I'm only getting laid once a year at best, and I realize it's because I'm not fit enough, not confident enough, not passionate enough, not successful enough. But I'd like to be a fit, confident, passionate, successful person, not to get laid, but because it sounds like an awesome life. So I'm gonna use my biological incentive to stick dick in vagoo to push myself into building a better life for myself. Then I'll get women as a bonus to my already awesome life. And they'll be cheating whores of course because whores gonna who're, water is wet, sky is blue and so on. And that's fine. When she cheats, her loss, I'll just get a new one, variation is nice anyway.
>>
>>37695806
>>37695863
I'm cooler than cool

I'm ice cold
>>
>>37689614
I have a big peener but only had sex with like 2 fat girls my whole life(22 now). If you are good with women you should at least be able to get a girlfriend and giver her good oral. That's a really poor excuse anon, if you are really THAT charismatic or good looking you'll get girls no matter what.
>>
>>37694441
Sounds like a retarded normie who shouldn't be talking about anything.
>>
File: Wojacket.jpg (100KB, 960x676px) Image search: [Google]
Wojacket.jpg
100KB, 960x676px
>>37688907
I'm a bit different: I've "given up" on getting into a relationship, but it's because i know that I'm far too unstable for one. More than likely, I wouldn't be emotionally secure enough to be a loving, supportive partner, which is something no one should settle for.
Also, no woman would satisfy my degenerate fetishes that I'm embarrassed of
>>
>>37695806
dry+cool master race reporting in.
>>
>>37688907
honestly the angry guys have it better
>>
>all these silent troopers
let me guess, you're also smart but lazy, attractive but have autism, talented but no ambition, am i right?
>>
>>37688907
Fuck that girl has a nice ass...too bad I can't sniff it

Dogs have such a fun life just sniffing eachother's butts
>>
>>37691551
now this is fucking depressing. thank god for prostitution
>>
It's funny because in my group of 3 friends, one is the normie with a gf, the other is angry and bitter, and I'm the why even try guy.
>>
>>37688907

I'm literally both tho
>>
>>37699365
Being a real silent trooper is acknowledging you have no inherent value as a human being, placed by yourself or others
>>
Not having sex isn't the same as being lonely.
My life is exactly the same as that of my friends, with the exception of having a relationship or sex.
I'd say the reason matters though, I just can't get any because I'm a fat piece of shit, I sitll have loads of female friends. I wouldn't fuck me though so why would they?
It's a different issue when you can't get a relationship because you can't connect with people, but in that case sex or relationships should be the least of your worries, companionship and friendship come before those.
>>
>>37689505
>Desperate as fuck awkward faggot who hits on everything that moves for one.
implying thats bad if in the end he has more succes
>>
>>37688907
i'm the latter, i never really cared
>>
>>37690035
EVERY fucking time.
>I'm not a virgin but I pretty much
FUCK OFF why do I always see this, if you're not a virgin then don't fucking bother trying to relate to the discussion, you're just trying to elbow your way in so you get your opportunity to piss and moan, annoying prick.
>>
>>37701637
>>37699365
these basically

everytime there's a thread like this a lot of "those posters" show up with their snowflake personas

fucking KYS kuckos
>>
>>37689128
>You're basically admitting to woman that you don't see them as people and only care if there is a chance of getting your dick wet.

Don't kid yourself with delusions of " love" and "chemistry" because that's all a bunch of bull. Biologically, the only value men see in women is sex. And likewise, women only like men for protection and sex. "Seeing them as people" is just an arbitrary concept we made because our rationality has made us sensible and deluded.
>>
>>37695889
>I don't watch anime, but I can see myself marrying an Asian woman.

The path to the female body is treacherous.
>>
File: skeleton grenade.jpg (74KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton grenade.jpg
74KB, 450x600px
>>37688907
There is a third kind. It is the

"It don't matter. None of this matters." type, who don't care about it and live their lives normally. In order to pull this off, you must be religious and not a social sperg, in case somebody asks you about your virginity.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.