[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mom knows what waifus are >Mom knows my waifu is Felix

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-13 18.00.22.png (117KB, 277x319px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13 18.00.22.png
117KB, 277x319px
>Mom knows what waifus are
>Mom knows my waifu is Felix Argyle and that I love him very much
>Mom is kinda disappointed but fine with it
>Mom doesn't know he is a boy
>Mom discovers Felix is a boy
>Mom considers homosexuals a waste of air
>Mom leaves the house with very VERY angry and disappointed look
>Tried to call her but she does not answer
>Haven't seen her in 4 hours

What do?
>>
>story doesn't end with him getting his mom pregnant

Why cant normies just fuck off we aren't interested in your blog faggot
>>
Dress up in qt clothes and greet your mummy at the door with:
>"Sowwy mommy, nyaa~"
Then do a qt cat themed pose and see what happens
>>
So when are you going to like good anime
>>
>>37687957
this will convince her that fags arent that bad after all OP, 100 percent.
>>
>>37687994
Re:Zero is a masterpiece though
>>
>>37687916
Tell her you thought Felix was a girl and you're embarrassed yet disgusTed. Pretend to switch waifu to a real grill for her
>>
>>37688026
That's what this fucking character is from?

Okay, now I hate them
>>
>>37687916
>waifu
>he

I think your mother is not only disgusted at you being a faggot. But also disgusted because she knows what a waifu is and you're improperly using the term. Felix would be your husbando.

You should start packing your stuff to leave.
>>
>>37688026
Re:Zero is a flaming pile of garbage. Watch more than 10 anime before calling anything a masterpiece.
>>
>>37687957
I would if I had any qt clothes.
>>37688086
Yeah my mom IS disgusted at me being a faggot, that is the problem.
>>37687994
I don't. The only good thing about Re: Zero is my precious wife Felix.
>>
>>37688160
t. Remfag

just because your shitty waifu didn't win doesn't mean the anime is bad. You probably have no legitimate criticisms and only hate it because it's popular
>>
>>37688232
Tell your mom that you're bisexual so its ok lol
tell her its her fault for not helping you to jerk off
every mom jerks off their son nowadays
>>
>>37688267
I hate it because it's completely and utterly retarded self-insert escapist fantasy

Isekai is quite possibly the worst genre in any medium ever and rezero is a particularly bad one
>>
>>37688232
Most roasties find faggots to be repulsive. You've probably completely destroyed her perception of you. And any faint hopes and dreams she had left for you.

>>37688302
Being bi isn't going to make him any less of a worthless faggot in her eyes.
>>
>>37688267
Nah, Rem is shit, uninteresting waifubait.I'm fucking bewildered at how popular she became. The show is bad, the only entertaining thing was seeing Nissan die horribly repeatedly.
The animation was ok too I guess.
>>
>>37688267
>Remfag

I'm sorry sir, but your opinion counts for 1/8 of a normal Anon's opinion in this thread.
>>
File: rem.png (257KB, 522x292px) Image search: [Google]
rem.png
257KB, 522x292px
>>37688393
I'm sure your waifubait will wake up soon anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.