[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a woman to tell me about her love for a man. I just want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1496264366103.png (1MB, 800x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496264366103.png
1MB, 800x960px
I want a woman to tell me about her love for a man. I just want to know that women in general DO love and need men in their lives.

Why do you love him?
>>
>>37687478
Sure.

Well I just think he's a great person. I really look up to him and have a lot of respect for him. We share similar interests and views, both introverts, etc. He kind of has a teacher-like quality, he's great at explaining things and helping others. He's working hard to do the things he loves and I admire that too. If I ask him about something simple he always puts a lot of thought and detail into it when he didn't need to. He's not especially expressive but he's a somewhat emotional person behind that. He has a great imagination. He's also kind of autistic about organization and I find it endearing. Above all we just connect really well. It makes me happy when he smiles, when he's happy. Just being around him, just us being in each other's lives, makes me very happy. There's no way of could type everything I love about him, there's too many things.

This was embarrassing to type out, hope it helped anon.
>>
>>37687644
tldr he pays for me
>>
>>37687663
He doesn't buy things for me.
>>
There's my brother. He's 10 years younger than me, and I took care of him when he was little. He'd come to me for comfort when our parents were unavailable or unstable. We're not close anymore, but after you've helped raise a child I don't think it's possible to stop loving him.

There's my oldest friend. And he really is there, after so many years. We've grown into adults together. Both of us have changed a lot as people, but somehow our friendship has endured. He is one of the kindest, most open, honest and sincere people I know, and I really admire his courage in showing vulnerability. I've learned so much from him and with him. He accepts me, and wants to be my friend despite all my disgusting flaws. I'd be a different person if I hadn't known him. He's a central figure in most of my important memories.

There's my ex. I loved him so much it took me 5 years to get over the breakup. He was hope and security embodied for me. Being loved by such a thoroughly beautiful person meant I must be ok too. I loved, desired and worshiped him.
>>
I admire him so much because it's like he's gifted at everything. There's nothing he can't fix or figure out. He can do almost any kind of work and can master something after just a few minutes. I've never met someone that intelligent, and he's so humble about it. You can tell he doesn't feel like he's above anyone despite his confidence. He's such a strong person, he has lots of family problems and has been royally fucked over by two of his exes and just kept going. I've never seen him deliberately hurt anyone or say a malicious word about someone. He goes above and beyond to help people, one time he pulled over to help a guy with a broken down car and spent FIVE HOURS with him, and didn't accept any sort of payment. I love how he finds it a little difficult to find the words to tell me how much he loves me. I love how he can take control of any situation and assert himself, especially when I need someone to stand up for me. I love how gently he holds me with his strong arms, I love how he strokes my hair and smiles at me when he thinks I'm sleeping. I love how I can see the worry in his face whenever I'm upset. I love how he says good things about everyone, the jokes he makes, how loud and funny he is, how he can get along with anyone. I love rubbing my face against his beard, I love when we cook together, I love being in the car while he drives, he's the only person whose driving doesn't make me slightly nervous. I love how we can joke around with each other all day and neither of us will get offended or annoyed. I love how he's always up for going anywhere I suggest. I'm so lucky...
>>
>>37687478
Kinda sad how few women even have a response to this.
>>
>>37687478
They don't.
>>37687644
>>37687976
>>37688170
Is total and blatant horseshit. You're going to be chewed up and spit out by the first woman you date if you think they have a genuine capacity for unconditional love.
>>
>>37688773
When did you first realize you had the ability to read minds?
>>
>>37687478
If you are talking about 3D women i'm sorry they can't and they don't feel love.
>>
>>37687644
That was really sweet. I appreciated it, even if those other grumps didn't.
>>
You should never ask for advice in these things from a woman.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.