[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some signs that a girl likes you? I desperately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1454922794288.jpg (28KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1454922794288.jpg
28KB, 352x352px
What are some signs that a girl likes you? I desperately need my oneitis
>>
girls don't do the "subtle hints" thing they used to do. girls these days will straight up tell you they want you to fuck them.

that being said, if she hasn't said anything of that sort to you, then she doesn't like you.

it's actually a lot simpler of a system now. no more guessing and speculating
>>
She will try to get you to notice her, e.g. by looking at you, standing near you, mentioning you by name, etc.
>>
The only girl that liked me kept coming to my house uninvited and texting me about her gay fucking dog so I guess that
>>
>>37687455
>girls don't do the "subtle hints" thing they used to do. girls these days will straight up tell you they want you to fuck them.

i have never directly told a guy i liked him. i EXCLUSIVELY communicate through vague signals. that's probably why i'm alone though.
>>
>>37687502
Well, she does do that a lot. She likes to point out things i do/say in third person, even when i'm there
>>
If you don't literally "kill" her smile when you talk about your feelings. I just wish someone could tell me how ugly i am on a scale from -1 to -10
I really want to help, but I'm clueless. bump for your thread.
>>
>>37687641
Fucking why do you do with this, where is the fucking point in this guessing game bullshit
>>
>>37687790
Men feel emasculated if you approach them. They want to be "hunters."
>>
>>37687790
I'm just not a forward person.
>>
>>37687832
This is a lie that women spread so they don't have to do the hard work and take the risks.
All men are much happier when a woman shows honest, direct interest.
>>
>>37687502
>>37687645
But how do you know if that's just you and that she doesn't act that way to everyone because she's just a nice person?
>>
>>37687832
That's fucking stupid. While I was at hs, many girls would just asked them out. One time some girl asked my friend out and he denied her, due to him having a gf. But she insisted that he should just cheat on her, I'm not making this shit up.
>>
op, hint: your oneitis doesnt like you back

just ask her out and let her deny you so you can move on with your life. I speak from experience.
>>
>>37687641
What does vague communication look like?
>>
>>37687832

AHAHHAHAHAHAA

holy shit

I've never once met a man who didn't find assertive women sexy.
>>
>>37688149
She WILL tell other people that you asked her out. This is a problem if you work with her, or go to uni with her, or have mutual friends.
>>
>>37687455
this is not true. girls still do drop subtle hints. maybe you only communicate with degenerates but there is not way the entire landscape could change like that. false dichotomy
>>
>>37687427
>laughing
>smiling
>touching her hair
> < one word replies
>always replies within at least ten minutes
>sets concrete times for meet-ups
>honest and direct
>repeats phrases you say
>remembers your interests
>initiates physical contact
>>
>>37687427
Dilated eyes, touching you when you talk, laughs even when the things you say aren't funny, has sex with you, etc.
>>
>>37687832
i dont feel emasculated, i just get the sense that the bitch is too easy/ weird and hiding something so i dont waste my time on them. i actually do like the hunting thing. it gets too easy when i start going for direct girls
>>
>>37687427
>dilated pupils
>preening
>higher than normal pitched voice
>she's sucking your dick
>shes riding your dick
>she marries you, you have 20 kids and grow old together.

but then again anon you can never be sure she really likes you
>>
>>37687427
standing close to you, body language, eye contact, just general interest
>>
>>37688439
>but then again anon you can never be sure she really likes you

Fucking this. You can never really be sure she ISN'T thinking about Chad every time y'all fug
>>
>>37687978
That's where you have to take a risk.
>>
>she looks at you after laughing
>tries to sit/stand closer to you or her body is atleast directed at you
>her feet
Too many to list
Do this
>speak as usual or some joke
>just for 1 second after this
>just look into her eyes and smile
If she does the same or just blushes she's your. Just don't be scared my man
>>
>>37687427
she doesn't oregano pastrami
>>
>>37688155
well the last time i had a crush on a guy, i memorized his schedule and would accidentally show up wherever he happened to be, and then i would occasionally make eye contact. one day i even smiled at him. i never talked to him though.
>>
I was hanging with this girl last night and one of her guy friends who I'm also friendly with. She has a boyfriend but she seemed to be flirting with me a bit. Like we were just hanging and smoking. Like she kept standing really close to me to the point where it was kinda uncomfortable i kept slowly moving away to sort of test it out and she ended up right next to me again. She was cracking up from my jokes(some of which were pretty funny), making plans for the future, most of her attention seemed to be focused on me. I can't even pull single chicks, too bad she has a bf.
>>
>>37689974
>I'm so random tee hee hee pay attention to me
>>
>>37688374
>tfw girl did all of this
>confessed I liked her
>she didn't like me

Fucking hell
>>
if you talk about something on the phone and shes trying to tune in to what you say it means she likes you

or if you stand and look at some object in the store a girl will walk near you and get super close
>>
>>37690317
this happened to me to
one girl was giving me smiles and stared at me so i decided to ask her out and she said no
>>
>>37690373
It was more than that m8

I was completely certain she was into me, but I guess I found out the hard way that you can never actually tell.
>>
>>37690453
maybe she was and got cold feet.
woman get cold feet too but they mostly blame men for running off commitment
>>
Oneitis is the worst pain for an intp
>>
Oneitis shows signs thats she's still interested in me, but my self esteem is so bad I have no motivation to go about fucking her

>always gives me a lot of attention when hanging out, especially in a group setting
>feet and crossed legs pointed toward me when sitting next me
>plays with her hair, touches me, touches herself when we talk
>she even cuddled up against me a couple weeks ago

We used to fool around and shit a while back but we never hooked up all the way. I was little happier then I suppose. Shes kind of a bitch to me sometimes
>>
>>37687427
Girls give you signals even when they don't really like you. It's a trap.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.