[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls flirt , talk to me, laugh at my jokes, like me >feel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1484618251251.png (35KB, 765x758px) Image search: [Google]
1484618251251.png
35KB, 765x758px
>girls flirt , talk to me, laugh at my jokes, like me
>feel super confident
>look in the mirror
>she an ugly and fat retard
>get depressed

I just want a girlfriend. How to I gain the confidence brehs
>>
>>37686247
girls are attracted to guys who make them feel stuff. they don't really care if you're ugly. just give dem feels.
>>
>>37686513
I make girls feel disgusted when they look at me. Does this mean they are attracted to me?
>>
>make POF acc because desperate
>within 1 day my ugly ass has 1 single message
>fucking ecstatic
>she gives me her cell to text after about 5 messages
>talking to her is about the most boring thing I can possibly attempt. relatively certain she has a case of the 'tism
>because of this conversations are short and obviously boring
>but she constantly says 'hey' at least 3 times a day

i think its cause shes uglier than I, but damn if it isn't a weird confidence boost
>>
>>37686247
kill yourself
livestream it
>>
>>37686513
>girls are attracted to guys who make them feel stuff
its just a coincidence they usually get those feels from good looking chads
>>
>>37686247
got to therapy for and see if you have any form of dismorphia

Get fit, if you dont want to into gym just get on a good diet and walk 2-5k a day

try out an SSRI

if all else fails experiment with psychedelics and see if they change your brain-state, id recommend shrooms or iowaska for this
>>
>>37686539
Yes you should keep doing what you do. If she files a restraining order, that's a girls way of saying she wants what she can't have.
>>
File: text people first.png (219KB, 311x299px) Image search: [Google]
text people first.png
219KB, 311x299px
>>37686569
yeah because most of those chads actually know how to talk to people because they go outside and arent socially awkward
>>
>>37686587
>iowaska
Cute
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.