[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>don't drink alcohol >don't do drugs >haven't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: il_fullxfull.1159035569_4xfa.jpg (314KB, 808x1080px) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.1159035569_4xfa.jpg
314KB, 808x1080px
>don't drink alcohol
>don't do drugs
>haven't masturbated in 13 days
>don't have sex
>don't play video games
>don't watch series or movies
>don't eat candy

Am I not living my life correctly?
>>
>>37686133
all of those, perhaps minus the drugs, are things perfectly accepted by society, if not encouraged. 99% of living humans do most of them.

what the fuck do you even do all day? I hope it's at least reading or practicing a hobby, but still..
>>
No one can tell you if you're living correctly besides you. If you are happy then that is all that matters
>>
>>37686133

try not browsing 4chan
>>
>>37686194
I guess I mostly read the news and listen to music on youtube
>>
>>37686194

It being accepted doesn't mean it's necessarily good.
>>
>>37686203
This is pretty much it; if you aren't happy OP then the answer is a simple no and those things most likely aren't connected to it at all. I've me plenty of perfectly happy autistic fat fucks with waifus and hobbies who jerk off to loli hentia all day and piss in bottles and you know what? They're living their life correctly because it's how they want to live.
>>
>>37686194
ignore this guy op, do some drugs that dont fuck your life up, drugs are fun
>>
>>37686133
If youre a robot or a NEET i dont see how you fill the void.
I do all of those things everyday.
I mean, except for the obvious.
Of course i dont get sex.

I guess you must read or work alot of the time?
>>
>>37686293
>I guess you must read or work alot of the time?

No, I spend most of my time on the internet or laying down and not thinking about anything.
>>
>>37686358
except for the music, that's pretty much the ascetic/monastic lifestyle, OP - it's not something unusual, you just haven't found other monks because there's no drive to do this in our society, where you can simply leech your parents and ignore the external world completely
>>
>>37686358
Ah you see im only live for my simple and carnal desires i.e anime, weed, vidya, twitch stream, 4chan ect.
If i suddenly became like you i would go through with suicide to be honest.

Maybe you should get in shape and then travel to china to become a monk?
>>
>>37686133
You are now free of distractions making you a looser. Use your new healthy brain to learn mathematics and become rich anon. Good luck in your quest.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.