[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for the "get a job" meme. It doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: feels sad man.jpg (46KB, 917x871px) Image search: [Google]
feels sad man.jpg
46KB, 917x871px
Don't fall for the "get a job" meme.

It doesn't get better.

>be me
>find a job
>yey this is good
> tfw job doesn't change you at all
> tfw you're still same old person from before but with a job
> tfw you do your best but it isn't enough
> tfw boss tells you that he thinks you are not doing very well
> tfw colleagues ask you about your private life
> 'so, tell me more about your friends and gf?'
> get first paycheck
> yeah, this is good now I can spend money to go places with my fri....
> tfw Oh yeah....
> tfw you spend money on random bullshit you don't need since you want materialistic stuff to feel the void
> tfw it doesn't
> tfw eventually after a year boss tells you that maybe it's best you don't work here anymore
> tfw you didn't save a dime from work
> tfw you're still the same robot from before

feels bad man
>>
>>37685856

I forgot also

>tfw you still don't fit in and you're still the punchline
>>
>>37685856
You were never properly socialized as a kid
When a normies becomes reclusive all they need to do is get out there and take part in the world and they feel fine again
You never had healthy relationships with your parents or other kids as a little boy so you don't work that way, your brain registers the need for something that isn't there but when you go out to fufill it you get nothing and you are still empty no matter what you do or how hard you try it won't fix because there is something wrong with you
You don't fix a car by overworking it, you don't fix a radio by turning the volume to the Max
>>
>>37685935
Well, I guess I was a normal kid until I was like 12. I grew up in a neighborhood and played with other neighborhood kids, we were all within like 3 years old from each other. It's like as soon people start hitting the 8th/9th grade we started seeing each other less and we hanged out with friends we met from school. We all drifted apart. When I was 12 I became severely depressed after my parents split up and I stayed with my overworked mother that could barely support her and I in a shitty apartment living paycheck to paycheck. Because of this, she was always going to work early and coming home late. I started skipping school to come home and just lock myself in my room playing vidya, watching tv or on the Internet. She had no idea until we had to go to court and pay a fine she couldn't afford. It was then where I was pulled from school to avoid fines and shit. I basically missed out on a teen socialization. I was basically a hermit from age 13-20. It wasn't until I was 20 when I started turning things around. I got a job and was surprised how easy it was to make friends. I became a normie for about 3 years and experienced it all. Had friends, went to parties, got drunk, used drugs, had money, had a car, had a gf, lost my virginity, etc. until I got hit with schizophrenia at 23-24 and now I'm back to where I was as a teenager. No friends, locked in my room all day, sleep all day and shitpost. I was born in 89 and wonder how fucked up kids are these days seeing as they're all addicted to the Internet. Always on their phones and shit. Being narcissistic shits on social media. Hardly going out and playing outside without having to worry about helicopter parents. We're doomed.
>>
>>37685935
>You were never properly socialized as a kid
This happened to me too, and I guess to many of those that ended up posting here.

>poor family of business owners
>live in shitty urbanization that becomes a ghost town after summer
>no friends, no other kids, parent's won't let me go away far nor take me anywhere
>they won't let me join basketball with other kids because it's in another town (4km away) and they'd have to spend money on me
>I didn't even like basketball or sports, just wanted to hang around with the few friends I had at school
>grow up all my life without any friends until I'm 16
>spend all summers by myself playing online videogames,
>dad yells at me sometimes for using the family's computer too much, while not allowing me to do pretty much anything else
>once I manage to get some friends at 16 or so I am a total social retard, shaming myself constantly when in group
>never call anyone out of fear of them not wanting to hang around with me, except maybe some of the closest ones.
>know they are hanging around with other people often and they call me less and less
>eventually begin ghosting friends (ex friends now?) whenever they call me because I'm already used to being alone.

Bonus:
>my parents didn't neglect my sister as much as they did to me.
>she managed to get many things I didn't and grew somewhat normal out of abusing my mom and treating her like shit, which makes me feel stupid for always having been so meek and respectful towards her.
>>
>>37686109
well then i have no idea about your situation, i can only speak for people like me
>>
>Don't fall for the "get a job" meme.

Not all of us have a mommy and daddy to take care of us. For some of us it's get a job or be homeless and starving.
>>
>>37686309
I get neetbux. My mommy and daddy are the government. I'm sorry that you're too stupid to game the system. Oh, what's that? "Pride" in your way? Haha. Silly goyim. HAHAHAHAH!!! They're already own you and spy on you anyways. HHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
>>
File: 01121020.jpg (97KB, 890x668px) Image search: [Google]
01121020.jpg
97KB, 890x668px
>>37686309
>tfw i'm 27 and haven't worked a day in my life
>>
>>37685935

OP here...shit, you're right...is this something that's well know or is this something that you work with or smth like that?
>>
File: Donald-Trump-laughing-200x200.png (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump-laughing-200x200.png
73KB, 200x200px
>>37686489
>>I get neetbux

Not for long you don't.
>>
>>37686309
Yeah, I'll be 23 tomorrow. Living off mommy because I am too socially anxious to get a job, they'll ask what the fuck have I been doing all these years when I apply, my looks are shit and I know I'll fuck up somehow anyways as I already did the other time I managed to get one.

I'll end up homeless someday if I don't do something.
>>
>>37685856
what was your job, this matters greatly.
>>
File: 6a0120a71dc940970.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
6a0120a71dc940970.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
i'm never going to fit in am i?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.