[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you even considered the option of removing your testicles?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: orch.jpg (584KB, 1138x729px) Image search: [Google]
orch.jpg
584KB, 1138x729px
Have you even considered the option of removing your testicles?

You'll never be ruled by your desires again.
>>
>>37685581
>all of his desires were sexual
you need a lobotomy instead.
>>
It does not stop the desires
>>
File: Updated GF Venn Diagram.png (153KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
Updated GF Venn Diagram.png
153KB, 1100x950px
>You'll never be ruled by your desires again.

Wholeheartedly false. Loneliness stems from the limbic system of the brain. Centuries ago when lobotomies were common, doctors experimented by removing the limbic system from a patient, which would theoretically reduce all feelings of loneliness. The patient ended up comatose, lost all motivation, and had to be fed and cared for. So removing the limbic system isn't an option either.

Removal of the testes will reduce testosterone, thus giving you increased anxiety, decreased confidence, and intensified introversion. This is likely not the desired result.

Also, fun fact, men who receive vascectomies sometimes encounter dramatically decreased testosterone due to the testes being permanently damaged from the operation. There are countless reports online, but doctors never mention these side effects since they'd be losing thousands in profit if normies knew the truth.

Also, pic related is my updated "why we don't have a gf", modified from its original normie-esque themes to reflect actual robots like myself.
>>
>>37685581
pretty aesthetic if i can be honest with you anon
>>
>>37685581

Or, or get this, you can just jack off before you make any reasonably important decision. Which will keep you from making shitty choices based on you sexual urges.

You are still going to long for companionship and odds are that companion is probably going to be unhappy that you have zero sex drive.
>>
>>37685581
pretty much fucks up your hormones
>>
>>37685581
>not ruled by desire
>multiple images of severely aroused nutless phreaks

you dumb man
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.