[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Plans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

I worked out how I'll kill myself.

I'll rent a little boat and take it out onto the lake an hour or so before sunset. I'll bring a backpack with a few snacks and some weed. I have some really calming music that makes me feel temporary bliss, and the weed helps with that. I only ever feel at peace from my thoughts and my stress with weed.

After relaxing, focusing on the music and my high for a few hours, I'll put the gun in my mouth; preferably just as the best part of the high sets in. I'll get to die without a worry in the world, at the closest thing to happiness I'll ever have. The cool summer breeze can be the last thing I feel when I pull the trigger.

Any other anons have plans for their suicides?
>>
>>37685208
Also, Tristan, [email protected]
>>
You aren't going to do any of this because it would require you leaving the basement
>>
>>37685222
Nice trips, but fortunately that doesn't make what you say true. Nature can be solitary, so I do occasionally leave the basement to enjoy it.
>>
File: 1493067144581.png (4KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1493067144581.png
4KB, 205x246px
>i spent 3 hours fantasizing about suicide last night while trying to fall asleep
i would only go out doing something really theatrical, livestreaming and leaving ebic videos behind.
>>
>at work
>finish cashing out a customer
>say "have a nice day" then pull out a gun and shoot myself in front of employees and customers
>>
>>37685391
Nah, not for me. I want my death to be about myself. I don't give a shit about what other people see of my death. It will never be factored in. I want my brain and body to feel the best it can when I die, and that's my only concern.
>>
>>37685208
I'll probably either snap and kill a bunch of people or (what I'm currently planning on doing) is walking to the mountains and freezing to death. It would look like an accident so big plus
>>
Getting a bunch of water filter straws (don't want to die of dehydration) and high Calibre handgun (for plan B) and a bunch of camping gear (tent, sleeepy bag) and wandering out into the wilderness and just wandering and living for weeks until I finally succumb to starvation.

Maybe be able to find some breathtaking beautiful spot to finally die. Or die under the starry sky at night, staring up at the heavens.
>>
I'll buy a bag of charcoal and stash it somewhere. When the time comes I'll arrange it in a nice bowl, lit it on fire and go to sleep. Though I don't know where to do it without getting other people poisoned too.
>>
Don't kill yourself with a gun. Your fucking up the gun death satistics..
>>
>>37685479
>>37685486
You two really want to die in pain? What's the point?

>>37685543

Also what are you talking about lol
>>
>>37685572
What's the point of any of it? If I had a point, I wouldn't be killing myself. I already experience pain by existing. Maybe I'll get an ounce of happiness seeing actual nature right before I die.
>>
I'd like to disappear, if no one finds my body that would best, maybe going to a secluded lake far out in an unpopulated area and using a heavy weight? Preferably not somewhere I could freeze and be perserved. I'm scared if I fuck up i'll float to shore and be found, and if I jump off a canoe or something it'll be left out there and someone will know to look though.
>>
>>37685572
>>You two really want to die in pain? What's the point?

You're wrong. Go read up on death from starvation. It's actually a peaceful way to go. It sucks for the first few days but then your body ups the ketone production, the hunger pains stop and you go into a mild euphoric state that lasts until death.

Really, go read up on things like Voluntary Stopping of Eating and Drinking (VSED) and similar. The reason why starvation sucks for so many people is because they don't 100% stop eating, so their body never goes beyond the initial phase of hunger pains and they have pain and misery until death.
>>
>>37685603
Well, that's what I'm doing, in terms of nature. The lake I'm going to is in an area surrounded by nature, and I'd like to be in the middle of the lake - far from civilisation, with only my music and the water.
>>37685649
That's why I have to wait until I get a gun. Need to be sure of my death.
>>
File: seneca-suicide.jpg (78KB, 760x400px) Image search: [Google]
seneca-suicide.jpg
78KB, 760x400px
>>37685208
There are several plans in my mind.

1) Pour a hot bath, then smoke some weed (Never did it but I wanna go out in bliss like you said). I'll put all my stuff into order and put some music I like (sad vaporwave, since my life is a fucking meme). Perhaps some painkillers/local anesthesia so I don't feel the pain. Then I'll cut my wrists. This way, I die the patrician way. Roman senators and noblemen committed suicide like that. The warm water will make blood flow much more easily.

2) Do all of the above, but kill myself with a tanto according to the ritual Japanese method. I'll more likely go the roman way, though, since I'm a Mediterranean man.

3) Take massive amounts of drugs and let myself drown in the ocean and/or do with boat as you said.

4) Play hero if/when I see a robbery, terror attack, etc...

5) If I can get a shotgun, shoot myself in the head. Or do some really fucked up thing and shoot myself on life TV/in downtown after a tirade against my life and my enemies.
>>
>>37685874

I took a bunch of blood thinners and got in a warm bath and opened my wrists/forearms. Did everything right but im still here, only now with really obvious suicide attempt scars.

My blood just kept coagulating, the cuts would bleed well for a bit and then turn into goopy grape jelly and stop bleeding.

That method might work better for you than it did for me but I'd just thought I'd share what happened to me when I tried it.
>>
>>37686165
Thanks for the feedback. How exactly did you do it? I plan to do it alone. There's a guarantee no one would look for me for at least ten hours, even perhaps a day.
>>
>>37686306

Did it just like I said. Took blood thinners, made sure I was well hydrated, warm bath, opened all the proper veins/arteries you're supposed to open, etc.

But after a few hours im still just sitting there in the tub all waterlogged and wrinkled up, the water was all bloody as we're my arms but I obviously wasn't going to die. So I said fuck it and got out and bandaged myself up. Had to wear a long sleeve shirt to work for months after that. I was always smelling like rot because this smelly putrid nastiness was always oozing from the cuts in my arms.

I can't even an hero without fucking up and failing.
>>
>>37686696
So you didn't even pass out? I wouldn't want to end up like you. Did your wounds require stitches?
I looked up rates of success for dying by cutting your wrists and they're rather low, but it's my only option for a calm and low-effort death. By far the easiest, all I need is some dope and a knife.
>>
>>37685208
Gonna do a shitload of some drug or other first for maximum reality dissolution and introspection
Can't pussy out because I'm going to die anyway, right?
Get a hotel room and also a spot in a park to camp out
Find a cool place in the park to trip out in nature, wait till nighttime
Resolve what I need to resolve internally, whatever
Wait till comedown
Pick out my suicide song
Go back to hotel room
Hang self while listening to it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.