[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When no one to play with, little sister always up for it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: TH3G4ME.jpg (70KB, 595x579px) Image search: [Google]
TH3G4ME.jpg
70KB, 595x579px
>When no one to play with, little sister always up for it
>Friend has a fuck-up or drops, little sister can always tag along
>An excuse to go into all those guilty pleasure shops you both love
>Able to tell each other absolutely everything and be there for each other
>Never have to go to dinner alone, little sister always there
>Hugs and cuddles all you want
>Know what she likes better than anyone and vice versa
>Always have fond memories together to talk about
>A good laugh to cheer each other up when bad things happen

You dont need a GF when you have a little sister. Your only job is to keep the niggers away. And if you cant manage that, its YOUR fault for not raising her properly. If your little sister rides the cock roulette, its YOUR fault. If she gets knocked up and beaten by a nigger, its YOUR fault.

If you dont have a little sister you should just kill yourself already. Its literally the gateway to a happy life. Id say there was no way I could imagine life without her, but I could, and thats because of all you sad sacks of shit. She is the only thing keeping me alive right now, and Im happy for that, because I love her and she loves me the same.

Sex is not a requirement for a happy life, and even then, if you disagree, you should just test the waters and hear her out. Myself, Ive brought it up before and were currently in limbo. The thought that bringing incest up as a legitimate option will cause the family to fall apart is absolute bullshit. That only happens if she doesnt trust you enough to begin with, meaning you failed at being a good brother.

Any of you who have disconnected from little sisters, get the fuck out there right now. Find her, talk to her, become her brother again. Unless shes already drowning in chad and nigger, meaning youve ruined her life and should probably kill yourself anyway.

You dont need to be a chad to be happy. You need a little sister.
>>
File: 1450643224743.jpg (51KB, 700x603px) Image search: [Google]
1450643224743.jpg
51KB, 700x603px
I had an elder sister. She's now married to Chad. At least he's white.
>>
>>37684917
I have 6 younger sisters and almost everything you said is not true. And cuddling with your sister is cool to hear about, but the thought of actually doing it is fucking gross.
>>
>>37685116
You do realize you just literally said you had 6 chances at happiness and blew them all?
>>
I have a big sister and she's crazy. Has "one of the most severe" manic-depressive disorders her doctor has seen, it makes her behave like an infant. I hate that. She's not a person any more, she can't work, can't even keep a regular conversation going anymore.
>>
>>37685988
Have you tried putting her back in diapers?
>>
The world would be better with more little sisters in it
>>
File: Maslow2.png (257KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Maslow2.png
257KB, 2000x1500px
>>37684917
Nope you dumb fuck. That would mean SHE ruined her life. Also check pic nigger. You're lying to yourself.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.