[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is life just an endless succession of bitter fucking disappointments

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: large3e.jpg (236KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
large3e.jpg
236KB, 1200x675px
Why is life just an endless succession of bitter fucking disappointments and total unfulfillment.
>>
because u make it be brah just be yourself and stop being a whiny bitch and get some girls dude
>>
>>37684114
Because when you are growing up you get the life is fair meme spit at you ad nauseum and then when you grow up and your world view is shattered you don't know how to cope because the only coping skills you've learned are superficial and unsatisfactory so you begin a never ending journey of chasing a horizon and the eternal starvation of your soul
>>
>>37684124
Just yeah op just totally totes be urself and like a girl or something will totally like you
Hold up man my girl wants my dick brb jus keep your head up man
>>
fuck sony.
4 fucking years, halfway through this gen and its the most fucking disappointing e3.
literally nothing nintendo can do to salvage this e3 except a console pokemon.
>>
was this in jacksonville?
>>
>>37684114
because you fell for the sony/microsoft meme when Nintendo has won e3 every year without trying
>>
I don't know op, you're probably ugly, weird, retarded, inept, etc. Those traits guarantee a life of failure and disappointment.

If you were smart, charismatic and attractive you'd probably be pretty happy right now.

That's the way the world works. Anyone who expects life to be fair is a child or an idiot.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.