[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up alone >go to work >no social interaction for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1475067530682.png (83KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1475067530682.png
83KB, 640x360px
>wake up alone
>go to work
>no social interaction for 10 hours outside of the occasional lost person
>head home
>turn on computer and put ramen in the microwave
>eat ramen while chatting with true friends that i will never know, feel less lonely
>get ready for bed
>start to feel lonely when computer is off
>go to sleep alone
>repeat

I don't mind it.
I do mind it, I mind it a lot. I've started crying in the shower. I recommend this. I think about highschool, dead friends, and happy memories that I have to start the tears. Once they get going, it feels amazing, but the high quickly wears off. You start to feel this other thing, guilt maybe? I don't know, might be grief.
>>
>>37682740
>dead friends
What do you mean? As in dead dead or just HS ones?
>>
>>37682740
Where ya at fuk boi

East coast?
>>
>>37682766
dead dead

>>37682851
wyoming
>>
>>37682740
Same thing, except I go to uni. But the funny thing is that I cannot cry. I have never cried since I was a little boy. Why?
>>
File: Rinnegan.gif (286KB, 519x139px) Image search: [Google]
Rinnegan.gif
286KB, 519x139px
>he has online friends

You dont know true pain you normal scum
>>
>>37682987
online friends are only as real as an internet connection

>>37682949
you'll cry some day, nothing wrong with it
>>
>>37682865
Welp srry bro best of luck to ya
>>
>>37683144
You too man, you too.
>>
>>37682740
Why not embrace the loneliness? After all I've experienced, I've found that being alone is the best way to self improve. >Nobody to hold you back or slow you down.
>if you go on a walk, you won't hear "anon I'm tired, can we go back?"
>you don't have to compromise, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want
>you'll have time for yourself

I prefer being alone, and perhaps a hermit one day. People are just too complicated for me and I want to be by myself
>>
>>37683311
>>you don't have to compromise, you can do whatever you want, whenever you want
This. I'm a very boring person so entertaining other people drains my batteries really quick. When you're alone, you can take all your time to do stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_nk6zon4GG01u8euawo1_500.gif (559KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nk6zon4GG01u8euawo1_500.gif
559KB, 500x281px
>>37683084
Youre WRONG! How can you be crying about lonelyness when other human beings find value in your personality that theyre willimg to spend time of their lives to be with you. What the hell do you know about being alone? In there eyes you are a worthy exchange of their life while i sit here rotting in the dark because others see me as unworthy. I have to live with myself knowing people do not enjoy being near me, or even talkimg to me.

You said you think about highschool and good times. I have nightmares about my past. Highschool was a limbo that lasted 4 years for me. What the hell do you even know about being alone you fucking normie trash!

REEeEeeEeEeEeeEeEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: C72kq4SVsAEg_NS.jpg-large.jpg (125KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C72kq4SVsAEg_NS.jpg-large.jpg
125KB, 1080x1080px
I know how you feel OP, that crushing feeling. I found myself listening to podcasts and day dreaming about what I would say if I was participating.

But I also fear that people don't like me so I don't try and fix the lonely feeling by meeting more people incase they validate my fears.

This was I know my suffering is self inflicted and theres still the glimmer of hope that it could be fixed one day
>>
File: IMG_0175.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0175.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>37683178
Keep chugin, just know that some random dude was bout to invite ya down to the ocean, not gay btw not for that
>>
>>37682740
>he had friends in high school
>>
File: 1475244500234.jpg (155KB, 960x850px) Image search: [Google]
1475244500234.jpg
155KB, 960x850px
>>37683375
I could be your friend, anon. What are you into?
>>
>>37684818
>>37683375
this
op cries about being alone because he is a failed normie only true robots like being alone
>>
>>37682740
>don't feel as lonely because I keep the tv on at all times when I'm home
>don't talk to people at work
>friends never call anymore

I'm okay because I have my tv and vidya most of the time but other times...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.