[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please motivate me to get up from my bed and drink some coffee

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: dde02e9f7dedb694e713fe0e975460c5.jpg (151KB, 1600x1173px) Image search: [Google]
dde02e9f7dedb694e713fe0e975460c5.jpg
151KB, 1600x1173px
Please motivate me to get up from my bed and drink some coffee downstairs. I'm too lazy on my own, I need your support.
>>
>>37682309
Do it anon. Its actually what got me up out of bed just a few moments ago. A warm cup of coffee and a nice cozy YouTube video from one of your favorite content creators is a fantastic way to start the day. Maximum levels of /comfy/ here
>>
Dose coffee even do anything for you anymore? Why bother anon
>>
File: 2689ff42044645e1ec61eb81fdf9d14c.jpg (176KB, 1085x1150px) Image search: [Google]
2689ff42044645e1ec61eb81fdf9d14c.jpg
176KB, 1085x1150px
>>37682361
>a nice cozy YouTube video from one of your favorite content creators
Holy shit are you me? That's exactly what I was gonna do, a new 17 minutes video came out today and I'm gonna watch it with my coffee.
Thanks for motivating me, have another loli pic
>>
>>37682309
If you don't get your ass out of bed right now I'm going to wank to the thought of molesting you in bed and brutally throat fucking you.
>>
>>37682393
It tastes nice (with milk) and I don't drink it all that often
>>
File: 1497288655068.jpg (76KB, 583x777px) Image search: [Google]
1497288655068.jpg
76KB, 583x777px
>>37682403
A-are you me desu?
>>
>>37682393
Had a bunch today, mind is still foggy, I only feel my pulse increase. Mind fog sucks ass
>>
>>37682403
That would motivate me to stay in my bed though
>>
>>37682411
Are you a espresso or regular guy?

I prefer regular so I can drink and enjoy it longer. Although vanilla Rodger lattes with espresso shots are a thing
>>
>>37682442
I only drink regular coffee to be honest. Tried espresso once but it wasn't my thing. Cappuccino is still GOAT though, wish I could drink it more often
>>
>>37682479
Too strong id assume? I drink lots to substitute for my amphetamine crashes or when I can't get any in general. Cappuccino are pretty sweet, I'll have one later now that you mentioned it
>>
YouTube and coffee is pretty comfy agreed. These days I've just been spacing out on benches and people watching while drinking it desu. Also decent to chill with while listening to music
>>
>>37682502
>Too strong id assume?
Yeah, I couldn't stand how bitter the stuff was. That's why I never drink black coffee either.
>'ll have one later now that you mentioned it
Enjoy!
>>
>>37682553
Thanks anon. Currently in Eastern Europe for the summer, here (or at least where I'm at) all the coffee in the local shops is espresso.

>pretty much everything is pic related here. Btw are you even out of bed yet??
>>
File: IMG_0793.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0793.png
2MB, 640x1136px
>>37682696
Forgot pic cause retarded.
>>
>>37682696
>Btw are you even out of bed yet??
Don't worry lol, right now I am posting from my computer.
>>
>>37682744
Congrats. Up for a chat? I made a thread for chat that failed. My 3rd coffee is kinda working and I'm semi hyper
>>
>>37682770
I don't mind chatting, I'm just chilling as well right now. I just made my second coffee at the moment.
>>
>>37682794
That should get you going, considering you don't drink often. Chat over kik? Also, seen a Serbian Film?
>>
>>37682869
Sorry, I don't have kik.
>Also, seen a Serbian Film?
No desu, is it a good film? I'm not really knowledgeable at this subject so I'm curious.
>>
>>37682899
>is it a good film

Yeah, the story Id say is pretty decent, has some interesting minor turning points which add up. It's mainly supposed to be a shock factor though, some gore and edgy concepts.

Reason I bring it up is because a [female?] friend I somehow have recently started watching gore scatter stuff and would tell me about it. Said she watched a very disturbing film but wouldn't tell me what it was. I then guessed right it was Serbian film.

But it really pisses me off she refused to tell me and wouldn't had I not guessed right. Punched the sofa in a autistic rage today continuously. Pisses me off she's getting into my category of film too, I'm not sure why exactly though. Really really bothers me.
>>
>>37683061
>Pisses me off she's getting into my category of film too, I'm not sure why exactly though. Really really bothers me.
So I take it you like these kind of movies a lot?
I think your reaction isn't that weird to be honest. I kind of feel the same way with anime. It bothers me when other people who don't know shit talk about it with me. I mean, I don't mind the fact that they are plebs but the way they try to justify their plebness by "hurr taste is subjective" and yet fail to argue why they like their shit tier anime beyond "It's fun xD" pisses me off. Always triggers me when my one friend rambles about fucking Fairy Tail or any mainstream garbage.

Maybe you feel that way because those movies are something very important to you. And seeing a girl try to get into it like some kind of know-it-all would be annoying, I can imagine that. I hope that made sense.
>>
>>37683061
I also implied to her I was a gore junkie which I'm now regretting. Maybe I'm pissed cause she now thinks she's cool or edgy after seeing some films that are more out there. Or maybe cause having watched them prior I feel she has degraded them somehow. It's really getting to me anon. I'm just venting at this point but it's better then talking out loud and pacing around my apartment. Might sound stupid to you and in perspective it might truly be so but it's really working me up a lot
>>
>>37683159
Used to really be into them, not so much now. The anime example you gave is probably on of the factors of me being worked up. Thinking about it now though it's probably the "special" factor, which is pretty dumb desu.

The anime example you gave is 100% relatable. I'm a classical music enthusiast and whenever someone starts saying how some shitty basic harmony by Mozart is amazing and deep and they like it, it really grinds my gears. If you like it whatever, but admit it's nothing special and don't ignore objective value.
>>
>>37683258
>Thinking about it now though it's probably the "special" factor, which is pretty dumb desu.
Nah, I understand. I know that I shouldn't but I also can't help feeling that way sometimes about my hobbies. I browse /lit/ regularly and even though I read almost nothing, I already feel special for even having the interest to browse the board. It's pathetic but yeah, I can't help it...So don't feel like you are the only one who does that.

> I'm a classical music enthusiast and whenever someone starts saying how some shitty basic harmony by Mozart is amazing and deep and they like it, it really grinds my gears. If you like it whatever, but admit it's nothing special and don't ignore objective value.
Normies love praising classical music without even understanding it. I don't know shit about music in general but as you said, at least I admit it.
>>
File: IMG_0794.jpg (14KB, 251x161px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0794.jpg
14KB, 251x161px
>I can't help it...So don't feel like you are the only one who does that.

Thanks, that actually helps me feel better

I'll be going for that cappuccino now and some fresh air. Thank you for listening and the feedback, chatting was fun.

I'll be back to check up on the thread in a few hours. If it's dead by then I hope you have a comfy day, anon.
>>
>>37683599
>Thank you for listening and the feedback, chatting was fun.
It was fun for me too, I'm glad you enjoyed the conversation.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.