[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talk to chick on okcupid for a week or so >Total qtpie,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1484475537023.jpg (67KB, 556x462px) Image search: [Google]
1484475537023.jpg
67KB, 556x462px
>Talk to chick on okcupid for a week or so
>Total qtpie, only lives 20 or so minutes from my house
>Can't make it though because of work and school, etc..
>After a week she tells me she can't talk...
>Doesn't return my text for a few days
>Finally calls me from hospital telling me what's going on
>Try to get into contact for the next few days but no answer
>Finally picks up and we speak for a little while, tells me how she's been doing
>The next day she get's out
>Tells me she doesn't want to date anymore and has been seeing this new guy she met after TWO DAYS in the hospital
>tells me they are "spiritually" connected
>Still wants to meet with for dinner though

Obviously, this young cunt is fickle as fuck, should I meet up with her anyway and attempt to cuck this guy? Or is it fruitless and she has her mind made up?
>>
bamperinoorganalolol
>>
Dont do it, you will just pay for 2 dinners
>>
>>37682373
He's gonna be nowhere in sight.
>>
>>37682249
You should have given up. At the moment she said she can't talk. This women will only use you.
>>
>>37682381
dude the 2 dinners are for you and her
just cut contact
>>
>>37682430
idk, she seems easily manipulated.
>>
>date

you never met nigger

you arent and never will date anyone you beta cuck
>>
File: 1497308035845.jpg (23KB, 499x308px) Image search: [Google]
1497308035845.jpg
23KB, 499x308px
>>37682249
Date her. Then make her pay the bill. She won't expect that.
>>
>>37682249
Don't go. Chick is full of red flags and you know it.
>>
>>37682249
She using you too take her out to eat.
Don't you fucking do it, you'll become her bestie and be branded in the friendzone.
>>
I had the same situation my internet Girlfriend broke up with me after 3 weeks she met a beta cuck who orbits her more

its really sad that women can be that whorish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.