[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm posting from the library. My crush is sitting right

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wojy_rope.png (2KB, 69x101px) Image search: [Google]
wojy_rope.png
2KB, 69x101px
I'm posting from the library. My crush is sitting right in front of me. I'll never see her again. There, she just stood up and she's talking to someone else. Giggling. She's a kind-hearted person. I used to try and talk to her as much as I could. She's got a beautiful body and she's cute. But there's more. Robots, I truly believe I'm feeling love. Something within her is sparking and - that may be biology,I know - I feel a deep connection with that person. That's the kind of person you only meet once in your life. After 20 or so years on this earth I've never felt in such a way. She's the kind of person to whom I could talk for hours.

But she doesn't like me back. Why? When I tried to date her I was actually decent. It was before depression. Before turning into a hobo. Now, I'm just a lanklet, without self-confidence, without any particular skills. I used to be a white-belt karate fighter. I used to train at the gym. I used to do so much and know so much, and have such ambition I thought I could be anyone. Now it's all gone. Rejection has unearthed deep feelings within me. I've always been an ugly, weird dude. I'll always be, no matter how I try to change. She said no. Twice.

I'm just a shell of my former self. If I had a shotgun, I would have shot people, or shot myself. Fortunately, access to firearms is heavily restricted where I live. Rejection has never hurt so much. I feel like it's too late to change.

I'm done. Even if she wasn't there, I'm too far in. Look, she's giggling again. What does she think? Where will she be in one year from now?
I hope I will have found eternal peace, seven feet under earth.

Yeah, I only saved the thumbnail because people can see the shit I do on the library PC.
>>
File: 1495555315693.jpg (141KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1495555315693.jpg
141KB, 1400x1050px
>>37682056
Jesus, this is a real feeling there.
I really can feel you through the dead light of my digital monitor, OP.
I dont know what to say, I'll just wish you honest luck to forget her as soon as possible, although the hope is bleak.
>>
>>37682117
Thanks for responding. She's there preparing an exam now. She's successful because she's hard-working and intelligent. It hurts, because I tried once to be like her. Like all the people sitting around me. They're discussing their lives. Moving in, moving out, going on vacation to exotic locations. I'm not. Would I have fared better had I been like them? I like to think not. She's not like that.

She's got such a sweet voice. This looks corny as shit, but it hurts when I know she'll never say "I love you".
>>
>>37682056
I'm not reading any of this gay shit. Go back to facebook.
>>
>>37682056
can you for a second forget about everything and just ask her out?
>>
>>37682056
Maybe your overthinking things OP.
>>
>>37682282
I asked her out. Twice. I still cringe when I think about it. I was very confident back then, but I thought just running up to the girl and saying "I love you" would be enough so she thought "oh wow, he's so confident, I never thought of him like that". Instead I probably made her ashamed.

Second time was after a year or so had passed, maybe less. I had bettered myself and wasn't a loudmouth anymore. I just tried to be kind. But she found out, asked me first why I was still trying, told her again for a second time.
>>
>>37682319
I don't know. Sometimes, when I can avoid her for a week or so, I see pretty girls. But that's it. They're just pretty. And so she was. But I felt something else for her.
>>
Ok ive got to b fast before 404
so you said something like shotgun homicidal trends well as a 4chan - ER i would say pull the triger but clean the gun but your story true or not was interesting (not new except the library part)
So you havent got time for talking w her so heres a few advices to forget her if you are atheist get a new purpose faggot ... Like filosofy its fun and non normie theme plus its helps you to have knowledge and roast people easily like my teacher does ...
>Advices
> Next time to get a girl its not about the face i had an alpha friend who wasnt a duchebag didnt have the perfect man face(like aztrozist model) and talked to 30 girls had banged some at his age(teen) and showed me som nudes of girls that i see in hallway
> The trick is to be an openbook be open as you are in random ex: first moment>so "girlname" have you ever banged any guy or just be softer like do you find me actractive be alwaus offensive
>If you are a pussy as me and ur girl shy use my tecnice talk about ur family and her family hobys likes and youl take 1 weeks to be friend and possibly 1 month to be gf
> Questions add me on discord 6783 Imeguras
>>
>>37682540
>shotgun homicidal trends
Just a fantasy. I don't want to be remembered as a bad guy.

>So you havent got time for talking w her
She already rejected me.

>talked to 30 girls had banged some
I don't care about other girls. I love her.
>>
>>37682056
You know white belt is the absolute lowest level, right? There are 6 year olds that have a white belt in karate. It's not a bragging point. Good lord lad
>>
>>37682887
No shit? Of course I know. Did you read the post or did you stop at that? I said that I was doing a number of things to better myself but that I had absolutely no skill in either of them
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.