[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post some crazy coincidences. I'll start. >killing time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7_4_08 046.jpg (724KB, 2288x1712px) Image search: [Google]
7_4_08 046.jpg
724KB, 2288x1712px
Post some crazy coincidences. I'll start.

>killing time looking at country roads on Google Maps street view
>think about how cool it would be if I saw a cigarette butt on street view and how the person who threw it there would never know that some stranger was looking at their cigarette butt thousands of miles away and years later
>pan over to the edge of the road
>see a FUCKING cigarette butt there
>>
>>37681845
No, sorry I just remembered the most important detail. It wasn't a cigarette butt, it was a whole, unsmoked, cigarette that I was thinking about and then happened to see. A butt wouldn't be that unusual, but an entire cigarette right after I had thought about seeing one? The odds have to be infinitesimally small. Makes me think I must be in a simulation whose engineers are dropping hints to me about it being a simulation.
>>
Okay. No one'll believe this. But every day the people on the internet I watched did shit like they were watching me and reading my mind and responding to me. It happened for a while before I got numb to it. E.g. I would sing along to a song I was listening to and do the nananana thing when I forgot lyrics. Get home and watch a new vid on Youtube and it's nananananana for a whole song on some girl's secondary channel. Well, that one wasn't even that weird, but it's one that stands out in my mind. It's pretty much all a blur at this point because my memory is horrible. But if your life was really a simulation, then why not shit like this OP? Like, something not subtle at all, just blasting that shit in your face 24/7. It was extremely fun for a while, but y'all will just call me delusional. It stopped being fun when I figured out what was going on. Essentially I came to the conclusion that I was in a simulation, but later turned to religious beliefs instead. It's practically the same shit. If someone can simulate a world with technology, when why isn't there a head honcho running shit with this technology? Simple maths. Don't know why everyone is too fucking retarded to grasp that.
>>
>>37682003
doesnt matter you are schizo tier
>>
>>37682048
fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuck you. Everyone says that because they're too stupid to grasp how cool my life has been and how desirable it is from a certain viewpoint if things end up right. Also the Old Testament is one of the greatest literary that's ever been produced. If you can't see value in it I am laughing at your failure. That's how God is. Pissed off at annoyances and such. That's why he lets you guys suffer. I'm just preemptively trying to argue against your bullshit answers regarding religion here. My life is that way because I was chosen, like the prophets of old.
>>
>>37682003
That's pretty neat.

>but later turned to religious beliefs instead

One time when I was drunk and shitposting here I started rambling to myself about god. I said "ok god, if this next post is 999 I'll take it as proof that you're speaking to me" and I hit post and of course got 999 trips. It freaked me out a little bit but I never ended up reading the bible or anything like I said I would. Fuck it.
>>
>>37682130
Let me relate another experience so my last claim doesn't sound as weird. I'm looking at myself in the mirror after having been tortured physically and mentally for a couple days and a voice is shouting at me
>YOU ARE A GOD. YOU ARE A GOD.
etc. while I am having a sort of climax, orgasmic pleasure coursing through my veins.

I just realized how silly that last claim sounded so I'm adding another weird thingy that happened to me to sort it out.
>>
>>37682131
You're probably going to go to heck now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.