[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've yet to see people with kids who are both happy and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 12421284851741.jpg (241KB, 500x664px) Image search: [Google]
12421284851741.jpg
241KB, 500x664px
I've yet to see people with kids who are both happy and treat their kids well. Having a child is either used as an escape from the miserable reality of life, or as a check box on the bucket list.

Either you commit and waste your life, or don't and ruin your child's life. Either way, it's an even trade, so what's the point in doing it at all? It's not logical.

It has been, is, and always will be the stupidest decision a person can make in their life. No surprise, then, that it's always the least intelligent people who choose to make that decision most often.
>>
>>37681707
Happiness is not a right, I'd be willing to sacrifice part of it to have 2-3 kids
>>
To continue your lineage?
Do you see any rich people not having kids?
Name one person in the top 0.1% percentile who doesn't have children, the people who practically rule the world.
>>
>>37681707
For me it's also a moral choice. While I may be of above average intelligence, I have pretty bad depression, autism and a few others. It just wouldn't be right to force these things into some other person just for the heck of it. Not like any woman wants me anyhow
>>
>too ugly for people to want to be around in person
>too shit of personality for internet people to want to be friends with either
Why would you want to have kids, people will treat them like shit.
>>
>>37681719
>Do you see any rich people not having kids?
wtf are you talking about? The rich have the least kids among the socio-economic classes
>>
Nah having kids, raising them well and having a happy life are all possible. You're just projecting your own shitty childhood and inability to raise children onto others. Sort of like a MGTOW beta assuming that Chad's wife will cuck him.

Also that article is literally written by a Jew. Who would have thought.
>>
>>37681707
Intelligent people know they will effect the world more by reproducing than bathing in money and never being remembered
>>
>>37681707
god i jsut love white genocide thanks jews i love it
>>
>>37681707
Look everybody, it's a fucking Jew!

Fuck off kike.
>>
Having children is for the rich and privileged.

If you're poor or middle class you can't afford to give any kids a quality life.
>>
>>37682719
Too bad it's completely opposite - lower income people have more children.
>>
>>37682753

Then they can't afford to give them a quality life.
>>
>>37681707
Really?, you don't know any parents who are happy. I find that hard to believe.

I have kids and while it is hard work it is also very rewarding. I balance my work/family life so that I can enjoy both properly, and provide my family with a high quality of life.

It's not for everyone though, and certainly some people have kids without seriously considering the impact they will have on their lives.
>>
>>37682764
>quality life
What is quality life? Majority of rich people are busy with their lifes to spend quality time with their children.
>>
Aww, someone's going through his antinatalism phase. How cute.

Having children is an end in itself. People certainly don't have to make a logical argument for it. And for most of human history children were something that just happened.
>>
>>37682784

Not living in poverty, not growing up wanting what the other children have.
>>
>>37682823
>not growing up wanting what the other children have
Every children will want what other have but that doesnt mean that you have to buy everything unless you want to have spoiled kid.
>>
>>37682839

That's what you're going to tell your kid. He/she will grow up wanting.
>>
>>37682857
>He/she will grow up wanting
That doesnt mean that child will be disabled because he doesnt have the latest X thing.
>>
>>37682823
This. My mother couldn't afford to put me into extracurriculars, no quality food, I had no mental stimulation, no trips, the only time she would talk to me was to complain about how much I cost her
>>
>>37682884
I grew up in poverty and it only made me more inspired to have okay income when I grow up so I can have all the things I couldn't
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.