[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man had sex with stranger on Ryanair flight ‘while pregnant

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: pri_428020761-e1497091694718.jpg (37KB, 478x647px) Image search: [Google]
pri_428020761-e1497091694718.jpg
37KB, 478x647px
Sometimes it's like we're not even from the same species.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/13/man-had-sex-with-stranger-on-ryanair-flight-while-pregnant-fiancee-was-at-home-6704480/amp/
>>
>>37681689
Typical degenerate normies. The only reason others were complaining would've been because they wished they could be that bold
>>
>>37681689
What a dumb article trying to shame the man. You don't know his story and his relationships are none of your business.
>>
>>37682251
This. Myn have the right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. This is misandry. Down with the matriarchy!
>>
File: 441[1].jpg (340KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
441[1].jpg
340KB, 1920x1080px
enough.
no more.
>>
>>37681689
So this is were society is heading.
Let's hope humanity doesn't make it past the 21st centruy.
>>
File: 1493705229741.jpg (14KB, 216x250px) Image search: [Google]
1493705229741.jpg
14KB, 216x250px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icvr7hVtSgQ

q
>>
Titus
Fetch the cross
>>
It's not cheating, men can't get pregnant so it's just a meaningless pleasure.
>>
>>37681841
only normalfags say "normie"

go back to plebbit
>>
>>37682251
>>37682305
>>37682873
double standard

this behavior is disgusting in any culture in any century. you've really got more issues than just no gf if you can't see that
>>
>>37682929

No it's the truth. He loves his fiance and unborn child but he can have free pussy too.
>>
this doesn't do anything to support my unfounded hatred of women, thread hidden
>>
>>37681689
I hate normalfags in general.
That pregnant fiance deserves this for picking this chad of a faggot and that faggot deserves all the shaming he gets for cheating
>>
What the fuck? Who would have sex in the middle of an airplane? Degenerate, should be on the sex offender registry
>>
File: mfw.jpg (54KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
54KB, 600x450px
I just don't understand...
How can you muster the courage to have sex with someone on a plane? Was I born defective or something? Do all normies do this?
>>
this happens when you see sex and relationships as some meaningless fun and you can just replace your romantic partners so easily. normies have shallow feelings.
>>
>>37683978
Lots of normies do this
>>
>>37681689
wtf this guy did it out in the open where some random asshole could take a pic? I would understand if he got caught having sex in the bathroom because I've heard stories like that but this guy did it out on the open? well at least he got caught and shamed
>>
>>37681689
>related article
>sexual things you've never heard of
>tfw virgin and have heard about half of them
>>
>>37681689
M3 0n th3 l3ft
>>
>>37681689
Is there a video of this happening?
>>
>>37683978
>Was I born defective or something?

this is how fucked up our society has become
this is how fucked up our society has made you
to think that not doing something this degenerate makes YOU defective
there is NOTHING wrong with you
it's not COURAGE when you have no VALUES
>>
>blur woman's face
>publicly shame the man
patriarchy amirite :)
>>
So it's okay, and an achievement if they do it in the bathroom, but if they do it from the comfort of their own seat it's suddenly a terrible thing?
>>
>>37684226
well, he was the one who cheated on his pregnant fiance
>>
>>37681689
>Don't get mad
>When cheated by Chad
>>
>>37684242
>So it's okay, and an achievement if they do it in the bathroom
cheating on your pregnant gf in the bathroom of an airplane is an achievement now for normies? top kek
>>
>>37684364

It's not an achievement, it's a prerequisite. You think women let non-Chads impregnate them?
>>
>>37684364
getting laid is an achievement for normalfags no matter the consequences.

It's too bad even we are brainwashed by this
>>
>>37683978
Normies can't even handle not fucking for a couple hours. Their primate brain just kicks in and they have to fuck because they are controlled by brain chemicals and were never taught self-restraint like us gross betas.
>>
>implying plane rides wouldn't be better if it was normal for everyone to have sex the whole time instead of being bored and motionless in their seats
>>
CHAAAD CAN GET LAID ON A FUCKING PLANE???? AND ITS NOT EVEN IN THE FUCKING TOILET

AND NOBODY CARES??

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SUCCED?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS WHAAT THE FUCK
>>
>>37684792
>implying sitting awkwardly for hours while people fuck around you wouldn't be the absolute worst way to travel
>>
File: 1405796314028.jpg (75KB, 500x570px) Image search: [Google]
1405796314028.jpg
75KB, 500x570px
>RyanAir
Unsurprising, I've flown with it a few times when I wanted to save money (it's basically the cheapest service in Europe). Just a bunch of degenerates and slavs with screaming babies, , Fortunately I had some books to help me not go insane.
>>
>>37684853

Two people getting freaky of their own volition, they did nothing wrong.
>>
>All the asshurt ITT

You guys act like people don't fuck at work, in changing rooms, or get road head. Fucking Christ anons.

>bbbbbbbut his pregnant fiance!

And? High value guys cheat because they can.
>>
how much of a fucking whore do you have to be to fuck a stranger on a plane?
not even in the bathrooms but on the fucking seat
>>
>>37684969
you know what normies would say to this?
>whats wrong with being a whore?
>>
>>37684992
Nah, most human beings would be disgusted.
>>
>>37681689
It's Ryanair. It's no different than taking the Megabus. Those people are chav trash m8. Affordable airfares was a mistake.
>>
>>37685019
nope.
Normalfags would say there's nothing wrong with being a slut
>>
>>37685019
>he still thinks most normalshits have morals
good for you anon, i guess
>>
>>37685052
>Those people are chav trash m8.
at least they arent virgins
>>
>>37682929
If you had more than 2 brain cells, you could see that they were being sarcastic. The "arguments" they are using to defend this man, are the same ones that are used to defend slutty women.
>>
>>37684992
I don't think I know anyone irl who wouldn't call her a whore.
But it depends on where you live i guess.
>>
>>37681689
fucking disgusting, literally a manwhore
>>
>>37685129

not the anon you replied to, but i live in a shitty town in the north of england and im pretty sure most people here would defend her, most fems here have probably had sex with chad in a very public setting like that anyway
>>
>>37685098
I would rather be a virgin and cut my dick off rather than flying Ryanair.

But it's like you haven't accepted celibacy.

It's great I've never been more productive in my life.
>>
>>37685057
>>37685093
Most normalfags don't think it's okay to fuck on a plane, let alone while you have a pregnant wife at home. That's why the incident was newsworthy.
>>
>>37685174
and i imagine you're the only person on this board that feels that way
>>
I seriously don't understand. How does Chad find these kind of women? Or are all women like this in the presence of Chad?
>>
>>37685295

It's the last one, anon.
>>
>>37685178
>mfw r9k is so fucking retarded that they take every news article as a representation of "normal people"
>>
>>37685295
>Or are all women like this in the presence of Chad?

Bingo. When Chad shows up, he could literally pull a woman's clothes off and rape her and she'd beg for more.
>>
>>37685256
I can see that. I have no clue why people obsess over something like that.
But still besides the point is Ryanair and easyJet are still shit, shit tier people fly it and people act surprised when the animals who endorse ulccs do something animallike on it.
>>
>>37681689

Reminds me of some roastie years back who said to her boyfriend she had to go on a company travel trip but fucked off with Chad to fuck on some beach in a paki country.

Pakis caught her and raped her and then crushed her head with a rock after making her watch them cut chads dick off and rape him to death.
>>
Why didn't the friendly neighborhood buk missile launchers not shoot this plane down
>>
>>37684182
Preach. When you brainwash people into thinking they're nothing but animals, they start to think acting like one is okay because "everything", "everything" is okay. This board is the real gathering place of normies, it's everyone else that lost their sense.
>>
>>37685352
>I have no clue why people obsess over something like that.
you have no clue why people obsess over sex? probably because it's shilled everywhere in media
>>
>posting about bane in a plane
>chad's banging her in a plane
>>
>>37683978
People do stuff like that all the time. Sex in public is a really common thing. Although I'll admit that's a bit much for me but I've had sex in movie theatres, bathrooms, cars, the beach etc
>>
>>37685363

Got link to story so i can be happy today?
>>
>>37681689
Thankfully the human race is predicted to not pass the year 3000
>>
The dumb cunt deserved it for picking a chad as a partner
I hope she will kill herself while being pregnant so the chad will get shamed even more
>>
>>37685846

On a plane, less than a foot away from children or old people, with flight attendants walking down the isles every 5 minutes? I know most people are trying their hardest to avoid noticing other people, but come on. Even if they're on a plane for Ibiza and it's filled with similarly retarded people, this is just sickening.
>>
>>37686023
Chad doesn't give a fuck when it comes to getting his dick wet, obviously.
>>
>>37685943
roasties will usually forgive a cheating chad, and they will most likely cheat on a loving beta
>>
>>37681689
>fiancee wont give sex because she is with child
>man find sex elsewhere

I dont know about you but when I want a bigmac and the local mcd is closed I drive to the next one thats open 24/7
>>
>>37685363
>after rape him to death
this is hilarious, wish it was real though, how can you find a gay in pakistan? even if a gay come out they would kill him too
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.