[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw can't get a night snack because kitchen is crawling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170613_181212.jpg (830KB, 2160x3600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170613_181212.jpg
830KB, 2160x3600px
>tfw can't get a night snack because kitchen is crawling with roaches
I really fucking hate em
>>
>>37680273
Do you not own a gun? How liberal can one person be to not even consider shooting those commie bugs?
>>
>>37680357
i perform nightly chemical raids but it isn't effective, these fuckers still manage to replace those lost in my genocides
>>
>not controlling every roach you find with your mind games

Ask me how I know you're not a superior INTJ, op.
>>
>>37680273
>tfw poor
>growing in a home full of buggos
>in Australia
I'm no longer scare of anything.
>>
I got some fire ant poison powder or some shit and spread it tru ever crevice.

Made the little buggers retarded and easier to kill

And they would eventually die off on their own.
>>
>>37681131
i tried everything, but i live in an apartment so unless i spare a buck on a disinsector they'll come back through ventilation or other inter-apartment connections. man, fuck living on the first floor.
>>
>>37680273
Stop living in Greece then
>>
>>37681241
>living on the first floor

fuck dude.

I know this is r9k but do you know any friends who can help you move? There's no fucking point to this and if you can get all your shit out of there and pay a little more (or maybe a little less!) in rent you'll be much happier.

I have a sugar ant infestation in my house right now, the fuckers found a way up into the second floor through a crevice in my bathroom and within a day they were in my keyboard. Raid stopped that, but they also found my pantry downstairs and all the open food had to be thrown away. I wouldn't wish bugs on anyone, except maybe the cult leaders of BAMN

Also, is there some kind of building inspector that can enforce health codes? If they're coming in from other apartments, you can bet your Jew landlord isn't doing his fucking job and keeping the building from being a fucking disaster. Report the shit out of him and move
>>
>>37681278
thanks for advice, but yeah, I'm moving in three months. sadly, I'll still have to live through summer with them, which is a cockroach breeding craze season. they too find a way into my room, though only to face my roach-crusher yardstick that is covered with guts of their kin
>>
>>37681419
You've got to think about what to do in the mean time, then. Call up an inspector to check the building for health codes, go to the store and buy a big fucking RAID can and start spraying every entrance that they can come out of. Spray the air vents, spray the doorways, spray the corners of carpet, spray around cabinets, spray behind the fridge, spray the corners between the counters and the walls, spray the siding on the walls all the way around the apartment and spray the carpet at the base of your bed. You should have to open all of your windows in order to bear the fumes from the amount of this shit you put down. Regularly make sure your grounds are covered and make sure to get RAID with a nice scent or something so it's not too bad. For me, the smell of RAID is better than a roach on me at night
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.