[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>blocked my ex on facebook 5 months ago when we broke up,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1419643976806.png (48KB, 705x766px) Image search: [Google]
1419643976806.png
48KB, 705x766px
>blocked my ex on facebook 5 months ago when we broke up, so it would be easier for me to move along
>some days ago decided to unblocker her, just to check her profile every now and then
>wasn't expecting any reaction from her, thought she forgot me long ago and never bothered to check if I unblocked her
>couple days later she blocked me again
Fucking bitch
>>
>using kikebook

Fuck off and never come back
>>
People like you should be banned on sight. Leave and never come back.
>>
>>37680132
>Ex
>Normiebook
Get the fuck out. PERMABAN 4 NORMIES WHEN?
>>
>>37680203
>>37680184
>>37680160
Calm down guys, I also hate this retarded site and almost never use it, its been like years since I don't post anything there.
>>
>>37680132
>some days ago decided to unblocker her, just to check her profile every now and then

I believe that If you truly wanted her out of your life completely, you shouldn't have even done that. It just causes bad memories to resurface and drama might come back.
>>
>>37680279
I feel that place is very toxic as well and people there always put articles with wrong information and people only put a glorified version of themselves there. Also, I haven't posted in more than a year and I feel better without it. I felt like my brain cells are lost whenever I went there. I feel like I also cannot express my mind freely there, it is like i was walking on eggshells, I was judged even more harshly than I ever was in real life
>>
>>37680284
>It just causes bad memories to resurface and drama might come back.
Well its not much different if I keep her blocked, I think about her everyday anyway

It doesn't affect me that much, just sometimes I get sad for a few minutes, like after dreaming about her like now ;_;
>>
>>37680320
>I was judged even more harshly than I ever was in real life

You are.

Normie's take it as an opportunity to criticize you in front of an international audience.They love virtue signaling and will do anything for mass approval
>>
>>37680355
I never felt the need to cyberbully or truly hurt anyone on social media. I rarely also intentionally feel the need to harm anyone. I actually pity yet despise the pathetic normies. The only care about pleasing others and their ego. Instead of pleasing people, I give them inspiration and spread goodwill to them, I do not desire anything much in return.

I will never truly understand the hearts of normies and they do not need to understand understand mine
>>
>>37680346
I actually had a very similar situation. My ex blocked me last February when he left me and unfortunately I still had to see him in school everyday with his new girlfriend.

From February to May, I still yearned for him every singly second, silently pleading that he would come back to me. I dreamed about him every single night and all of those dreams were just bright hopes meant to be crushed.

Also, he recently unblocked me on facebook but her unfriended me on snapchat. I don't feel much of a need to check his profile anymore ever since the beginning of this month.

I actually feel better without constantly feel like I am dying everyday, I am quite grateful that I feel like my normal self again
>>
>>37680493
Unlike him, I really loved her and we just broke up because she didn't want anymore. I'm a turbo introvert and I have nothing now, no gf, no friends, i'm more lonely than ever.
>>
>>37680605
But then I did truly love him as well, It is just that every time I felt like he was abandoning me, i felt like I was being destroyed inside, I felt like I was rotting. My family had to force me to move on. But i was the kind of person who would sacrifice the whole world for him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.