[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> tfw no 2nd gf for a nice poly relationship > will never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

> tfw no 2nd gf for a nice poly relationship
> will never see her hang out with my gf
> will never cuddle them both
>>
id kinda like to talk with a couple actually. not sure about relationship. what are you interested in and are you okay with a self hating ugo femanon?
>>
Where my r9k gone
Oh where my r9k gone
Oh merciful god
A loser like me
Whose house of losers
Is full of normies
>>
I know this is some messed up bait thread but the off chance that its true and some fuck with a gf can just attract another girl like tht while I never had any interactions with a girl made me scream
>>
File: 1468243898065.gif (616KB, 432x555px) Image search: [Google]
1468243898065.gif
616KB, 432x555px
>>37679937
> id kinda like to talk with a couple actually. not sure about relationship.
No worries, can just talk and hang out.

> what are you interested in
Playing any games together. We can watch a movie while on voice chat if you want to and relax. General interaction.

> are you okay with a self hating ugo femanon?
We don't mind. If you're self hating for some reason we are more than okay with listening to what you have to say or if you want to vent. Overall we are patient and open. Looks don't matter.

If you want to chat and stuff, you can leave your discord at [email protected]
>>
>>37680048
I know the feeling brother
This place is just awful now
>>
>>37680048

sorry need a board to talk about sex and relationships withouy going to meetups full of weirdo

June is the horniest month
>>
>>37680194
Not that femanon but where are you from? I just woke up so it would be nice if you guys were awake when I usually am. What games do you play and what movies do you watch?
>>
File: 1496842414540.png (44KB, 833x579px) Image search: [Google]
1496842414540.png
44KB, 833x579px
>tfw no 2nd gf
>tfw 2nd gf isn't Piety
>>
File: 1481339519469.png (1MB, 867x1227px) Image search: [Google]
1481339519469.png
1MB, 867x1227px
>>37680323
Our timezones should match since this is when we usually wake up. A couple hours back from now actually. As for games could go for anything honestly. Whatever is fun for the 3 of us. We are not picky, she just doesn't like mobas, neither do I desu. MMOs would kinda be nice like FF or WoW. Overall we are both down to doing whatever the person would want to do, as long as they're comfortable and enjoy themselves.
>>
Why dont you go for guys and only girls? I also want to be loved god fucking damnit
>>
File: 1481137510152.png (235KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481137510152.png
235KB, 500x500px
>>37680549
I don't mind guys honestly. I enjoy both. She prefers girls overall. And the guy friends we used to have would just try to go around me and get into her pants, so we both got annoyed by it.
The relationship thing is kinda a half assed joke. Just want a femanon friend that's also a NEET and likes clingy people. My gf being super clingy is what messes up with guys in general and leads to awkward moments. If she was more into guys in general and the ones we talked with didn't end up being extremely aggressive, could go for whatever gender friends again. Anyways If it goes into a relationship or not it doesn't matter at all.
>>
Why is this allowed. What the fuck I felt happy today and just ended up ruining my entire mood. Why dont any of you girls ever reapond or talk to me when I make a thread? Why dont I ever get attention or see people interested in me. Theres nothing fucking wrong with me so why do you roasts go for some shit that already has a cockwarmer? It should be fucking illegal for a man who has a woman in his life to have another one.
>>
>>37680712
Girls want men who have girls.
Everything else is irrelevant.
You could be a 10/10, but if you arent known to the bitches the bitches wont want you
>>
>>37680732
But this doesnt make sense. Why would they want a man that already has a woman? And dont most girls go berserk if they find their man with another woman?
>>
>>37680751
They care more about how other women will perceive their relationship than the relationship itself.
>>
>Chad wants a second gf
>fem"bots" line up for him
>robot wants a gf
>gets ignored or led on and toyed with for her amusement
>>
>>37680945
Basically this. I hate this fucking board
>>
>>37680956
>>37680945
yeah /r9k/ is shit
*cough* infinitychan *cough*
>>
>>37680751
Because it's already proven that that person is a suitable mate. If one woman has deemed him boyfriend material, other girls will think the same. Somebody who has never had a girlfriend will be viewed by females as someone who probably isn't capable of having a healthy relationship, because if they could, they already would have one. I don't agree with this logic, I'm just saying how things are perceived and how women think.

Women are like jobs, if you've never had one, its hard to get one. But if you have one, then getting another one is a piece of cake.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.