[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been ordering various drugs from the darknet markets >they

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: fucking ugly shit.jpg (442KB, 1280x856px) Image search: [Google]
fucking ugly shit.jpg
442KB, 1280x856px
>been ordering various drugs from the darknet markets
>they never fucking arrive
>use various different vendors and order shit as simple to ship as LSD
>they never arrive
>turns out my parents have been intercepting the parcels
>they are kicking me out of the house for this

Seriously what the fuck is this? Opening other peoples parcels is an invasion of privacy and a serious crime, does anyone know if I have any legal recourse in a case like this?
>>
>>37679633
Good parents. Degenerates like you belong on the street
>>
Nigga your evidence is drugs. That you ordered. Have fun going to the police!
>>
>>37679633
Dumbass, you should have better made damn sure that they weren't going to be intercepted like that. And I'm willing to bet that the courts wouldn't be with you in this case, especially since you ordered drugs from the goddamned darknet. Consider yourself lucky they're just kicking you out.
>>
>>37679633
You're lucky your parents didn't call the cops
>>
File: 1496079053949.jpg (128KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496079053949.jpg
128KB, 800x1200px
>>37679674
What the fuck are you talking about?

>'Yeah officer drugs have been arriving to the house we live in, yeah we think it's our son despite having no evidence'

Are you retarded?
>>
>>37679633
You should go to the police. Tell them what you ordered and what happened. You can own the house.
>>
>>37679688
this op fuck your parents seriously its a felony to mess with people's mail
>>
>>37679741
Yeah op will get off scot free for ordering fucking drugs just because his parents opened his mail. If you weren't a degenerate piece of shit, or at least a smart degenerate piece of shit, you wouldn't be in this situation
>>
>>37679780
Seriously this isn't fucking funny. My dad says I have a week to get out or he'll have the police 'remove' me, I've never lived outside my own home I don't know where to go or what to do. I have enough money to last a few months but no job at the minute.
>>
>>37679633
>Son do drugs
>Throw him out instead of helping him

Wtf with the baby boomers?
>>
>>37679845
Then get a job faggot. It's time to stop being a fucking bum and grow up. You brought this upon yourself so now you have to face the consequences
>>
>>37679845
Looks like you're fucked faggot. Have fun blowing guys at a truck stop for drugs and food.
>>
>>37679633
You should order more fun and frame your parents. Then when their in jail you can sell the house for more
>>
File: 1227028840725s.jpg (3KB, 126x108px) Image search: [Google]
1227028840725s.jpg
3KB, 126x108px
>>37679633
>hit yourself
>stand on top of stairs
>close your eyes
>fall over forwards
>go to police before your dad does
>tell them your dad has been ordering drugs through the mail in your name
>tell them he beat you up when you confronted him
>>
Just get a job and try to get out. You will come out as a better person. They will reap the rewards for treating you like this when they are old and need care.
>>
>>37680244
This
Originalio fuck you original
>>
File: 1265277613918.jpg (69KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1265277613918.jpg
69KB, 500x378px
>>37680244
Compound his case further by spiking his food/water beforehand.

He wants war, don't disappoint him.
>>
>>37679633
Your parents are horrible. My parents found out I did shit tons of drugs in college and made me get tested but they never would have thrown me out for it.
>>
>>37679685
>no evidence
>recipient stated directly on the parcel
>>
Say your addicted and need help ?
Worst case scenario your living in a drug rehab camp or something . better then the streets? Eh
>>
>>37680508
All anyone needs to make that happen is a name and an address, not hard, easy enough to get that information. Highly insufficient evidence.
>>
>>37679845
just tell them you'll kill yourself, that'll probably stop them
>>
>>37680544
Lol I have a retarded friend like you. It is absolutely evidence enough, even probable cause. What you're referring to, in that someone found your name randomly in a phone book and is sending drugs to your house for un explained reasons is called unreasonable doubt.
>>
>>37680618
and what if that person who knows your name and address is sending drugs to your house with malicious intent. that seems much more likely than your example of some random guy sending them.
>>
>>37680618
It's not enough to get a conviction on its own. Suppose I knew you personally and hated your guts without you knowing it, I'd order some heroin and whatnot to your house, anonymously tip of the cops and bam, felony, prison the whole shabang.
>>
>>37680244

D E V I L I S H

>time the post was submitted
>>
>>37680643
>>37680644
You guys are retarded. Again, having drugs, addressed to you, mailed to your house, is plenty evidence. The arguments you make certainly, on their face, wouldn't convince a jury. Do you have several thousand to pay an attorney to make that argument convincing enough for you? Maybe. But probably not.
>>
>>37680690
Fortunately the burden of proof lies with the accuser and not the accused, if you can not definitively prove the person ordered it, that is provide any record or evidence of any transaction or intent to purchase, you've got nothing but 'probable'.
>>
>>37680710
>ladies and gentleman of the jury... Mr Anon had a wide array of drugs intercepted by the DEA, all addressed to him directly. With our warrant, we siezed mr anon's computer and found search history on "how to purchase drugs on the dark web", "ISIS militant rapes young 3 year old boy", and what appear to be order confirmations from Mr. Anon's drug purchases. We assert that Mr Anon is not only guilty, but a paedophile terrorist!

>b-but some one hates me and mailed me d-drugs to get me locked up. Plz, I don't want ro g-get r-r-r-raped b-by t-t-t-tyrone

Seriously, you guys are retarded, and probably have zero experience with the legal system. Assuming you're from the US, unless tou have 1000's of dollars to fight an accusation, you'd get chewed up and spit out.
>>
File: applause.gif (337KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
applause.gif
337KB, 314x314px
>>37680787
>hurrr duurrr let me just change the whole script, change all the parameters and suit the goalposts to my convenience and then pretend you are the retard.

Really impressed.
>>
>>37680787
Why would they plant fake searches like that? They don't care about some loser ordering a few grams of mdma.
>>
>>37680812
>>37680850
You guys don't get it. You're only trying to convince yourselves that your safe to order drugs online, I get it. But the arguments that you make here wont save you come the big day, I promise you.
>>
I doubt the drugs are the only reason he's getting kicked out. If he's like most robots who post here, I'd kick his ass out too.

OP, find the cheapest ghetto apartment you can. Then start looking for any job you can get. Once you've done that and have a home and an income you can start looking for a better job and when/if you find one, then level up to a better residence, rinse, repeat.

Time to grow up and become an adult.
>>
>>37680710
>if you can not definitively prove the person ordered it, that is provide any record or evidence of any transaction or intent to purchase, you've got nothing but 'probable'.
You're retarded. You don't need to definitely prove it. You only need to prove it 'beyond reasonable doubt', i.e. this. Pretty funny hearing about retards making your argument expecting to get away with it then getting thrown in the slammer.
>>
>>37681569
i'm afraid you're the retarded one. if it were this easy to secure a conviction then why is it completely unheard of as a method of framing someone? oh that's right, because you're full of shit and making it up as you go.
>>
>>37682137
>why is it completely unheard of as a method of framing someone?
Except it's not, unless you've been living under a rock. Which it seems you have.
>>
>>37680244
>>37680344
>both dubs
>both 44

fucking do it
>>
>>37680787
>>37680508
>>37680690
Stop being fucking stupid. If you're too dense to understand why the burden of proof lies on the accuser take a look at the literal hundreds of cases where someone ordered something, the police intercepted it and brought them in for questioning then let them go and dropped the case after they said they had nothing to do with it for a couple of times.
Just go on the site with the red eyed robot you pseudointellectual condescending retards love so much and look for stories like this, I'm sure there are tons.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.