[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is your daily reminder that "women love tall guys and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: tsd.jpg (60KB, 700x498px) Image search: [Google]
tsd.jpg
60KB, 700x498px
This is your daily reminder that "women love tall guys and will fuck any guy over 6"' is a just meme. If you don't have a good looking face or body, interesting personality, money etc than being tall won't help for shit.

t. 6'4 KHV.
>>
>>37679460
>play life on easy mode
>still lose
>>
>>37679505
>still not knowing that tall men are more likely to be virgins
>>
>>37679460
most of the things you listed can actually be honed and improved
however, manlets will always be manlets, and women despise manlets more and more with each passing day.
>>
File: Frog_laugh1.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
Frog_laugh1.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>37679460
>tall
>still can't get laid
>>
Face>Height>Frame.

You're correct, but you're also kidding yourself if you're trying to imply that being tall isn't a massive advantage.

In fact, its not even an advantage. Its expected. Not being tall is like playing a game while down a man. Its possible, but the odds are heavily stacked against you.
>>
File: Frog_laugh2.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
Frog_laugh2.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>37679505
>>37679558
Just lol at this guy's entire existence
>>
>>37679565
Tall plain guy
Short handsome guy

Which one do you think girls will pick? If you answer the tall guy you are retarded.
>>
>>37679656
Girl with amazing body and average face
Girl with pretty face who is 300lbs.

You severely underestimate how important height is to women.
>>
>>37679692
>it's a "kissless basement-dwelling virgin thinks he is an expert on women" episode
>>
>>37679805
Not him but I've had 2 girlfriends. I asked both of them if they'd ever date a guy under 170cm and without even hesitating they both said no and looked at me incredulously. One of them is 150cm.
>>
>>37679460
>6"4'
>Still an KHV virgin

Some cucks are made and some are born I suppose.
>>
>>37679692
>Girl with amazing body and average face
>Girl with pretty face who is 300lbs.

I would unironically pick the fat chick.

5'9" cyborg/chad hybrid who's slept with multiple belly girls btw, AMA?
>>
>>37679805
>its an autistic faggot looks for a pity party and projects his insecurities onto others when they don't agree with him, filling him with an impotent rage

I hate that episode, I hope that character gets killed off in the next season
>>
>>37679852
What women say they want and what they actually want are two different things. It sounds like you are a very insecure lanklet and asked that question to get validation. Of course they lied to your face.
>>
>>37679656

I'm bi and that isn't remotely hard/ It's the tall guy easily.
>>
>>37679980
We are talking about what girls want, not homosexuals like you.
>>
>>37680029

If the question was 6'2" average looking guy or 5'7" handsome guy, it really isn't hard at all.

I'm sure most girls would agree with that. Maybe if the handsome guy was 5'9" or the tall guy was ugly they wouldn't, but it's a absolute no brainer otherwise.
>>
>>37680054
Again, homos and girls do not like the same things in men.
>>
>>37680068

Feel free to believe that but
>If the question was 6'2" average looking guy or 5'7" handsome guy
is obviously the tall guy.
>>
>>37680129
I don't know what kind of retard you are, but if you think being tall gets an ugly guy laid you are mistaken.
>>
>>37680181

Being tall is incredibly attractive, there's no denying it. If the guy was ugly then the handsome manlet has a better chance, but if not the tall guys better.

Also issue of genetics for children but I doubt roasties consider that.
>>
I'm 6'4 but also a virgin at 20. Guess why? My nose is a little too big. Height doesnt mean fucking jack shit only your face matters.
>>
>>37679955
I'm barely 5'11 king of manlets. I asked out of curiosity because you always hear about height as the be all end all for attraction around here.

All of their ex boyfriends were around 6 foot as well.
>>
>>37680205
All the biggest players I know are below average to average height. The virgins I know are all tall.
>>
File: MessagesPerWeek.png (8KB, 480x353px) Image search: [Google]
MessagesPerWeek.png
8KB, 480x353px
>>37680264

There's going to be almost no correlation between virginity and height (apart from turbo lanklets and turbo manlets).

For getting sex normally it helps a lot but isn't everything. You can easily google "height and attractiveness" if for whatever stupid reason you don't believe me.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>37680241
>It's my nose's fault I'm a virgin
Retard alert
>>
File: tallfags.jpg (59KB, 488x702px) Image search: [Google]
tallfags.jpg
59KB, 488x702px
>>37679460
Everything you said is true.
>>
>>37680313
that image should be the opposite. apparently tallfags think manlets are all 10/10 facial aesthetics and tell how the 5'7 Chad is getting pussy every night.
tallfags seem to think that they are the only socially awkward/ugly people around. the manlets of this board are socially awkward/ugly AND short. you have a trait that is acquired only by genetics and is universally seen as attractive to all women. but boo hoo you dont like going outside or you're too lanky or skinny, as if manlets dont also have those problems
>>
>>37680311
There is only one answer ever to why robots are virgins. It's because you don't try. That is literally the only reason.
>>
>>37680373
How do you fucking try if all the attractive females are taken and the only ones remaining are 300 pound thyroid problem females?
>>
>>37679460
Then start lifting and be confident (seriously) and you'll be way ahead of any manlet ever.
>>
>>37680369
Robothood knows no height. Being a robot is a purely mental thing. Still, the majority of robots are tall.
>>
>>37680397
Where the hell do you live? Move to a city to find plenty of available females. Use tinder.
>>
>>37680448

I doubt there's any relation, I've never noticed one in real life. If there was a survey which showed r9k was above average height ot could just be down to everyone exaggerating height
>>
>>37679460
This is a reminder that manlets with all those things still probably aren't getting laid. Only idiots inferred that being tall automatically gets you laid
>>
>>37680621
Having any of: good face, social status, charisma, will get you laid. Height is a meme.
>>
>>37680659
It's not. Stop deluding yourself manlet.
>>
>>37680691
Is that a bitter virgin lanklet whining again?
>>
>>37680777
numbers don't lie, bitter lanklet detected
>>
>>37680777
Nope. 6'0" 190lbs and lost my virginity almost a decade ago lol
>>
>>37680824
Proof that anyone can get laid, if even a fatty like you can.
>>
>>37680867
>He thinks I'm fat and don't lift
kek

So if you think 190lbs is fat how much of a skeleton are you? lmfao
>>
5 10. 26 years old. 10 different girls from different countries. Got laid last night to a swiss girl.
Being tall opens up more doors but unless you awkward lanky faggots actually walk through one, you're not getting laid.
>>
>>37679537
So much this, I'm 6'2 and a 24 y.o. virgin, a friend of mine is 6'5 and a virgin with 26, the only womanizer I know personally is 5'8.
>>
>>37679894
Hear the trumpets, hear the pipers.
One hundred million angels singing.
Multitudes are marching to the big kettledrum.
Voices calling and voices crying
Some are born and some are dying.
It's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.