[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18, just graduated high school, dad has big house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1497233363060.png (105KB, 325x314px) Image search: [Google]
1497233363060.png
105KB, 325x314px
>be me
>18, just graduated high school, dad has big house which I still live in
>kind of a loser but have some popular/Chad friends
>parents going out of town this weekend
>decide to have party
>distributor people send invites to ~500 people total
>people have weed/alcohol/other shit incoming

Any tips? What should I do for security? Entertainment?
>>
Your house is gonna get destroyed by Chads. They'll probably fuck Stacey in your bed
>>
>>37679015
Nah, it's like a 90% white area and most of the "Chads" are upper class preppy types who are fairly civilized, and half of them will be paid to keep things under control

Fucking will definitely be occurring however. Splooge clean up detail will be unfortunate.
>>
Project x
>>
>Five hundred people
You fucked up son. Twenty to thirty people is a good number for a cool party. I saw houses get utterly destroyed by parties with a hundred people in them. Five hundred people, your house is gone. You can kiss it goodbye now.
>>
>>37679199
I only expect ~100 people to actually come. Define "destroyed" though.
>>
>>37679237
>Define destroyed
Every Cologne and perfume in the bathroom mixed together
Pee in the washing machine
Half the house tp'd
Garden furniture at the bottom of the pool
A block of butter under the covers in a bed
Expensive makeup used to draw swastikas on the walls
Someone had a snow fight with bags of plaster in the garage

And that's just the stuff people did to be dicks. Then there's the stuff that just happens. Such as
Carpets are disgusting because nobody took off their shoes
Broken glass everywhere
Couches are disgusting because alcool was spilled on them, because people went straight from the pool to the living room
Someone lost their virginity in one of the upstairs bathrooms
Cigarette and joint butts every fucking where in the house and yard
Vomit in a few places in the yard and in the house

Just regular party stuff. You ever been to a large party like this anon?
>>
>>37679296
I've been to parties. Not large ones though, at most just a dozen or two dozen people drinking/smoking. The ones I've been to though always have people kind of just chilling, never seen people do anything crazy enough to warrant broken windows for example, though obviously higher volume increases that chance.

These are all good tips and things I'll try to mitigate. TPing is a good point but I've got people I'm having watch outside for shit. I don't mind cleaning up some vomit or piss either, if I'm being honest. I see that risk as worth it.
>>
>>37678943
Yeah, your house is gonna get fucking wrecked as other anons have said. Even if not a single person purposely fucks your house up (people definitely will). Even by the sheer number of accidents your house is going to be utterly trashed. Not to mention that the cops will be called and you'll be left holding the bag/paying the fine. You're fucked and being used.
>>
>>37678943

if this is true--the 500 people part especially--this is a terrible idea. so many people are going to steal shit and break shit. i assume you are doing this without your parents' knowledge, in which case, you are going to be in deep shit when they get home, because there is no way you're going to be able cover up all the stains, damaged items, etc. as a 30-year-old, i really feel like the voting age should be 25, because even people who will grow up to be fairly smart and capable make retarded decisions like this in their late teens.
>>
>>37679331
Yeah you've never seen any of that because a party with twenty to thirty people is just people drinking, talking, chilling, sometimes dancing.

A party with a hundred people is a whole other affair. It's going to get nasty. You fucked up.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.